7: Bitter Sweet Ending

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

°°Jang Residence°°

"Jang Sooyoung!!!" Dongwoo called his cousin who is walking like an elephant towards them in the living room. She slammed the tray of chips and soda cans on the glass table. "Yah! Can you replace that glass table when you break that?!"

"Jang Dongwoo as far as I know, you own that over-sized house on the neighborhood. Why don't you try doing that in your house too?" "Aish this girl..."

°phone ringing°

"Yoboseyo?" Sooyoung answered her phone. "Ommo!! Eun Jo-ah!!" she left the boys and walked upstairs. "

How was Eun Jo..." Sungyeol asked as he started to eat the chips. "

She never walk out of her house ever since the EunWoo incident." Dongwoo explained.

"Ah that is why I didn't see her in the last two weeks of school.." Sungjong said.

Woohyun is pretending not to listen to what the boys are saying. Then L teased, "Someone's listening intently." Woohyun gave him a of-course-not-look. "Come on Woohyun hyung, you are obviously worried about her and just... admit it, you missed her."

"I admit.." Woohyun said as he looked down.

"Then why did you dump her?" Hoya asked. "She obviously got hurt with what you said. Then now you're telling us you miss her?"

"I was not really planning to dump her that time. I would even ask her to date with me more often.." Woohyun explained. "I was about to tell her to take me seriously,"

"She is... taking you seriously." Sunggyu said sarcastically.

"Seriously as boyfriend." Woohyun said. "But Goo Hara told her everything. Which made everything ruined."

"Aww.." everyone said. "Is Hara still bothering you?" Hoya asked.

"No, she's somewhere in Pluto." Woohyun laughed making the others follow.

Meanwhile upstairs...

"Did you hear that?! Woohyun likes you seriously!! As in seriously! Yay!" Sooyoung whispered to Eun Jo over the phone.

"Eww.. You turned greasy like him.." Eun Jo giggled. "Don't say anything more.. I might hurry and run to your house."

"Aigoo.. Eun Jo's love story continues.." Sooyoung teased.

"Wait why did you suddenly liked Namu for me?"

"I always wanted that greasy man for you. It's just that I should keep it a secret so that he won't use me to give you stuff or.."

"Something like a bridge.." Eun Jo continued.

"BINGO!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"Sooyoung!" Dongwoo called downstairs, "Are you still talking with. Eun Jo?"

"Ye! So don't bother asking me to run errands!" Sooyoung shouted, then whispered, "Where were we?"

"Nam Woohyun and me." Eun Jo answered.

"Ah, so are you going to tell him?"

"Tell him what?" Eun Jo asked innocently.

"Duh! That you like him?" "Did he tell he wants me to be his girlfriend? No way! He have to learn his lesson.."

"Aigoo... So Eun Jo since when did you become hard to get?" Sooyoung smirked.

"Since my lovestory ended." Eun Jo answered. "And now it's about to start again..."

°°°°°°°°°°°THE END°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nah... I'm just kidding... The real love story is just about to start.. so are you guys ready? If you are.. you just need to do this..

 

COMMENT!!

 

You see only a few do comments and such.. You know, even a single smiley.. As in.. :) can make me happy and confident that you guys are enjoying my fanfic.. Please? So in my next update, I expect alot of comments.. Ara? Don't worry I don't bite.. :D

 

I know it's short.. hihi.. I'll make sure the next update is longer.. If..

to make this longer though.. I prepared a special GIF section..

Ready for this???

Woohyun answers that...

OMMO!! I just can't wait for this!! We're going to do the showcase in different places on one day!! And we're going to ride on a helicopter.. YIPPEE!!

You missed me.. I know.. Watch our showcase nae? chu~

They're not a part of the conversation.. I was just.. amazed with how Hoya.. likes to blow Sunggyu's candles.. Hihi.. KYEOPTA!!

We promise to take pictures with my Inspirits in the showcase..

:D

Hihi.. Till my next update Inspirits..

 

oh shout out to my unnie @KimHyunAe.. Annyong unnie!! :D

irish_16.