6: Rejection and a Karma

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

***Flashback***

**SCHOOL CAFETERIA**

Eun Jo was waiting for Sooyoung when a girl sat down in front of her. "So Eun Jo... Right?"

"May I help you?" Eun Jo nodded.

"Yes." she glared. "By the way I am Goo Hara.. I don't study here but my parents are stockholders in this school."

Eun Jo was confused. "If you need anything, just tell it to me now."

"I'll tell you something simple and easy.. stay away from my boyfriend. My boyfriend likes games but I never wanted that."

"You must be mistaken I don't know-"

"Nam Woohyun is my boyfriend." Hara declared. "Stay away from him or I will turn your life into hell!"

"W.. Why should I stay away from him.. He was the who kept on bothering me, he liked me first.."

Hara laughed evilly.. "Liked you first is it?" she threw her phone to Eun Jo.

"What is this?" Eun Jo asked as she saw a play button on the screen.

"That will make you know what's playing from serious." Hara said.

Eun Jo played the recorded audio. She heard that Woohyun wants to break up with her, at first Eun Jo thought she is listening to a wrong audio. Until she heard Woohyun say, "I am just playing with that girl."

"Yes I am! I am just playing around.. She's a nerd and I hate it."

Hara took her phone after seeing Eun Jo's tears fall. "Did you just say he liked you first? Maybe he PLAYED with you first and you are that stupid girl who-"

"Hara! Stop it!" Dongwoo said as he and Sooyoung walk to Eun Jo.

"I'm not doing anything.." Hara pouted. "There you go again Dongwoo oppa.."

"We just heard you call her stupid outsider.." Sooyoung smirked.

"My parents are stockholders in this school..." Hara raised an eyebrow.

"Even then. You don't study here so you are an outsider." Sooyoung crossed her arms.

"You dumbbi-" Hara was about to pull Sooyoung's hair when Eun Jo stood up and left them.

***End Of Flashback***

**School Yard**

"Woohyun... I like you." Eun Jo said, looking directly at Woohyun's eyes.

Woohyun smiled even more, "Eun Jo I-"

Eun Jo furiously slapped Woohyun's white-skinned face. She then cried out loud, ""I Like you so much that I never thought you were just using me as your past time.."

"Eun Jo how.." Woohyun asked worriedly like he didn't expect that that moment would ever come.

"Hara told me." Eun Jo started. "Do you right at this moment I want to do something to make you hurt. I never thought you're a phony."

"Yah, shouldn't you suppose to be happy because i even kissed you?" Woohyun defended himself after being called a phony. "You should thank because I never did that to any girl I dated."

"How dare you Woohyun.. You're stupid." Eun jo said.

"You're too much Eun Jo! Don't you think you are that stupid girl who always get fooled by people around you? You always do your sunbae's homeworks. Projects and stuffs. Shouldn't you be happy that you became so special at the moment."

"But I still got fooled." Eun Jo looked down as she wiped her tears.

"Be-- Be-- Because you are stupid." Woohyun stuttered like something is stopping him to say that.

"And you are that stupid guy who can only get easy-to-seduce girls.. Because just like them, you are easy to fall in love." Eun Jo said, which made Woohyun totally disgusted.

He stood up and said. "You know, your words might be that smart, but I'm still smarter.. You know why? Because I will leave you dumped by a kingka.. And thatis how your love story will end." he said and left. Eun Jo continued to cry. While Woohyun. held his chest and told himself, "Stupid Woohyun.. You are so harsh.."

**Dance Studio**

Before Woohyun got into the dance studio, he kept on thinking about Eun Jo. "I wonder where she is now.." he murmured. "Yah! It's according to plan so why are you feeling guilty?!" As we walk in he didn't look in front of him so he bumped into a girl. "Yah! Are you stupid for not looking in front of you?!" he shouted, making the girl cry, not only in physical pain she got, but also for Woohyun's harsh words. Woohyun suddenly knelt down and helped the girl to stand up. "I'm so so so so sorry.."

The girl just bowed and run away. Woohyun noticed his friends watching. he walked to them and sat down on the floor.

"Sungjong, clean the floor now, it's totally wet." Dongwoo pointed to the center floor.

"Did we just hear you apologize?" L told Woohyun.

"She just rejected Eun Jo." Songwoo started. "Dumped. I saw Eun Jo running to Sooyoung, crying so hard."

"What did you tell her?" Sungyeol asked.

Woohyun told them everything that happened. Everyone gasped.

"Woohyun! How dare you!" Sungjong punched Woohyun's shoulder. "Oh, sorry hyung.."

"I told you to clean the floor!" Dongwoo told Sungjong.

"That's too much.." Hoya said. "You should apologize."

"You are obviously guilty." L told him. "Eun Jo is the most decent girl you played with."

"I won't do that.. No way.." Woohyun said.

"Karma will sure go next." L said.

"I don't believe in karma." Woohyun said as he walked towards the center off the studio.

"Hyung the floor--" Sungjong said. But even before he finish his sentence, Woohyun slipped on the floor.

"AAH!"

"It's wet..." Sungjong finished. Woohyun stood up and furiously left the room.

**End of Chapter 6**

 

I knew it!! A while ago.. Just this morning, I was such in a hurry.. So I didn't realized that i didn't clicked the hide this chapter button.. Up until now now it's HIDDEN! Luckily I looked at this.. eeuurggh.. Silly me.

How are you guys by the way?

:) I want new subbies.. Can I have .. at least 3? :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!.