The Club Invite and Jun 's Bright!

Third Time's The Charm
ENJOY EVERYONE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hai,” She said smiling innocently enough that Toma would never have guessed she was the sole runner of the school around them. In that moment she almost looked like Erika did and then he realized that was the reason the two of them were friends. Before Eitoku had broken Mao into pieces and before Mao had rebuilt herself she’d been just like Erika, a shy and sweet innocent girl with the bad luck of running into people that didn’t often understand her logic.

“Arigato Mao-chan!” He said happily glad that she was coming because now he was quite sure he had almost an absolute 100% confirmation that Maki-chan would come as well. “Ahh neh Mao-chan? Wear something really nice, but you have to be able to dance in it cause…I’m going to ask you to dance!” He said sounding as determined as possible, which was odd. Well it was only right to ask a girl to dance with oneself after asking her out right? So actually it was sound advice to her telling her to wear comfy shoes. Ahh he was so wise…no wonder people came to him with their problems.

He grinned thoughtfully tapping the side of his face thinking that maybe he shouldn’t be praising himself so much as he was giving himself an ego.

“Ahh I can’t wait then. I’ve never danced with you before you know. It was always Shun-kun, or Koyama, or Ryo-kun ahh wait you haven’t met Shun-kun’s brother yet right? I’ll introduce you to him this Christmas for sure when he visits from New York.” She said determinedly walking side-by-side with Toma so that their arms brushed just the right amount to indicate to any onlookers that they were a soon to be couple.

Of course Toma had never promised to Mao that they would ever be in a relationship. He would never hurt a girl that badly as to give her a relationship which didn’t really mean anything to the partner in the relationship, or at least so he hoped. Which was why to most people in Eitoku wondered why this eligible meant-to-be-together couple hadn’t gotten together in the last year or so?

Really it had only been Maki he loved, it wasn’t like he was interested in Megumi who was getting rather close to Yamapi as he’d heard from Yamapi himself, or he wasn’t interested in Erika who Kame so obviously didn’t pine after that it was obvious he did.

It was only her…his exception.

His gorgeous, graceful, beautiful exception.

“Toma-kunnn daijobou?” He heard Mao say and nodded grinning as if to reassure her that he was paying attention to her words. He really did feel sorry for her now he’d stopped paying attention to her words again; he wondered how long Mao would bear with him.

He was quite sure if hadn’t known Maki before Mao he would have fallen for Mao but the problem with giving your heart up to someone is that if you met someone it might have beaten for after it won’t beat again. For now at least there was only one person who could make his heart race fast enough to convince him to try out for cross country.

“I’ve never danced with anyone but my brothers I was saying,” Mao said jumping excitedly so that her curls bounced with her in an extremely cute fashion that even he, a hopelessly-in-love-with-someone-else found cute.

“Ahh so I’m going to be your first dance after them?” He asked cockily looping an arm around her shoulders as they sauntered into the lounge and found their favorite couch to sit in together. Sitting together on a love seat made them look even more like the couple they really weren’t, he noted. Especially with Mao’s legs laying on the other couch and her head resting on his shoulder.

Toma couldn’t stop himself from thinking of how nicely she fit in his arms but that lead to thoughts of how Maki would fit in his arms, which eventually lead to more hormonal thoughts that would not be mentioned here as the teenage boys mind is a dangerous place to venture into.

“Hai,” She said shyly as his arm was still around her, possessively almost.

“I promise I won’t disappoint, you’re lucky I had to learn how to dance in a nightclub for that role I had in ‘House Husband’. So at least you won’t be dancing with someone who’s completely incompetent.” He said remembering his first supporting actor role over the summer. It had become a quite popular drama so he was glad about that. It kept him fresh and on the list for the top U-20 people in People Japan the issue that was coming out soon. House Husband had actually been about a pair of fifteen year olds who got married at the age and how the husband was always stuck at home doing the womanly things while the girl had an affair with his half-brother, played by Toma himself, the other brother had been played by Yamamoto Yusuke his good friend. The girl had been Mayumi-chan who was opening up the club tonight.

Actually if things went the way he wanted them too Mao-chan would get on the list too this year, he wasn’t sure why he wanted her to get on but he wanted to make sure that she was a lasting figure of power in Japan, perhaps to make sure she would be okay for some reason he had the biggest soft spot possible for Mao and while he looked at her doll like features he knew why, it was hard to avoid having a soft spot for the girl with looks of an angel. If Toma had to pick two girls to be confused over who to love Mao would definitely be on the top of his list too.

“I’m really good with my body so you should be happy too.” Most girls would say this seductively but Mao-chan was factual and she stated this as if it was the answer to a complicated equation in rocket science.

“I know,” He added laughingly and just as she was about to question the reason as to his laughter Erika came in and immediately he felt Mao spring back as far as the couch would allow her and he gave her a shy smile which she offered back to him as they both looked to Erika and nodded.

“Mao-chan, Toma-kun we didn’t interrupt right? Neh Mao-chan I have something to ask you really quickly neh? Come on.” She said immediately dragging a reluctant Mao to her feet and standing beside her and getting ready to drag her off.

“Oi.” He said and then looked at the girl beside Erika…she seemed to not to be comfortable in her clothes he noticed and her face was symmetrical to the extent that he almost didn’t like it. Then again who was he to judge…he liked one girl and one girl only. “Who’s your cute friend over there?” He asked Erika but keeping his eyes on the friend. To his surprise most girls would get the wind knocked out of them by his words but this girl just stared back defiantly and almost cringed.

Wasn't that odd? He noticed smiling almost amused happy with the new girl that Erika had managed to befriend already.

“Ahh where are my manners!” Erika said looking like she’d realized she’d just committed what might be considered as the worst sin ever. “This is Jun-chan aren’t her s kawaii?” She said suddenly and Toma watched Jun jump up to cover her assets, which were quite bountiful for a Japanese girl he noticed shockingly now he wondered how he hadn’t spotted them without Erika pointing them out. She must have been half or something...or those must have been bought.

Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Mao turn and offer a glare at Jun who glared back just as fiercely. Erika obviously noticed this and decided to play the peacemaker and Toma watched her quickly drag Mao out of the room. He saw to himself ‘take care of her please?’ Oh…well sure he’d take care of her alright. He wanted to play with someone now. He felt particularly mischievous at the moment.

“Hai, so Jun-san where are you from?” He asked pointing to armchair across him, which seemed to a safe choice for the girl who was extremely wary of him.

He watched her carefully as she took a seat across him and grinned widely and watched her offer a hesitant grin that seemed to speak her thoughts of ‘ERT!’ Well he’d give her some credit…he wouldn’t be a ert yet thought...at least not with her.

“I’m from New York…Toma is your name neh?”

“Hai!” He said eagerly nodding his head so that it looked like a sharp nod but with the silly smile on his face no one would take it seriously and he saw a hint of a real smile form on Jun’s lips.

“You can call me Jun-chan!” She said approving of him Toma supposed.

“Really?”

“Hai,” She said her head bobbing up and down in unison with her hair, which made sense seeing as how her hair was on her head. Toma grinned back at her and then asked her.

“So how’d you get into Eitoku?” He asked grinning. Most people had to go through an interview, like himself and Shun-kun, he remembered that even Maki had to go through an interview. The only person who he hadn’t heard of getting an interview was Kamenashi-kun and that baka Akajin and if you were a scholarship student you had to take the hardest possible entrance exam, or so that was what Mao-chan said.

“Ah…I just told them my last name and they let me in” The way she stated this as if it happened every day to her. Toma gaped at her before saying.

“NO WAY!” He screamt loudly overreacting as usual but of course Jun didn’t know this and Toma saw out of her eye that she was pushing her armchair away as far as possible from him.

“Who are you?” He asked coming closer to her face and staring into what he saw was the most natural face ever, Jun’s skin was flawless as could be and her nose was well defined and her eyes were huge and brown and captivating, to some he supposed but not to him. Toma was trying to freak her out by edging closer to her lips and could see all the color seep out of her skin. Wasn't that odd? He thought most girls would have all the color rush to their skin.

“…was there anything special I was supposed to go through?” She said quietly and Toma grinned, Yamapi would love her…if she wasn’t so Erika like, no wonder the two were friends.

Unbeknownst to the two Maki had entered the room now spotting their rendez vous her hair elegantly straight and falling to her shoulders with the slightest spring in her hair. She saw Toma cornering in a new girl she’d never seen before for a second she paused to watch the show though really she should have stopped it seeing as how he was Mao’s love interest. She was Mao's best friend and best friends were supposed to stop these types of things from happening but Maki wasn’t stupid. She knew that Toma was only playing around with this girl, her face was absolutely captivating sure but her body resembled that of tomboy…with enormous s.

Almost enviously Maki frowned and wondered why it was that the ones that didn’t want the assets got them. It was an irony that had been forced upon her most of her life, at first Mao had been the one to get Shun before Maki had quickly come in and sweeped him up to be hers while he was still hurt and why was that Megumi got to be so promiscuous but still be so accepted by society. If Maki even tried to do it she’d be deemed as the of the rich community. Megumi was regarded as sophisticated and knowledgeable and Maki was regarded as the wise and graceful one. Both had their perks but Megumi could obviously get away with more. The only people Maki had ever known to work for their fame were Toma and Mao which was why they seemed to fit together as the perfect couple in so many ways. Both of them hadn’t been famous before high school, Toma had been discovered much later even if he was a life long Eitoku student.

She watched Toma brush his lips on the new girl’s cheek in an almost brotherly fashion. She was proud that he had already managed to find himself a new girl to play around with, to confuse. She still had to sink her teeth into someone new, she still loved Shun no doubt about that but it seemed to her the reason she wouldn’t let him sleep with her was because she was so utterly bored of him.

But she still loved him, of course. She insisted this in her thoughts.

God she really didn’t make any sense at all she realized as she leaned towards the door frame and watched quietly as the girl stood up angrily and glared at Toma. Maki edged somewhat closer towards them so that she would be able to reach them and hear their words but for once the completely graceful girl made a blunder and she fell over nervously holding her ground not letting herself fall to the floor but she managed to attract both their attentions towards the door.

Maki saw Toma jump up far away from the new girl as if he was caught in the act he was obviously nervous that she was going to tell Mao. Maki had no idea that his real thoughts were actually about how he was to be seen by the girl he really loved in such a position. She offered him a small smile and walked towards the two of them watching the girl give her and Toma a look as Maki wrapped her arms around him in a friendly hug and she felt Toma tense up and stop breathing, Maki deemed it to be because of the fact that he was afraid she would tell Mao about what she saw.

Jun looked between the two of them unsure of what exactly Maki and Toma were. Jun immediately knew what kind of guy Toma was, he was like Jun’s friend the popular R&B star K.O. who’s real name was Koki Tanaka but that was another life story. Both Toma and Koki were pretending to be in love with other girls while pining after another but not acting on their feelings for some lame reason or another.

However Toma-kun was obviously smitten with this new entrance Jun noted.

As Maki unwrapped her arms from Toma’s neck she turned around and held her hand out to Jun and Jun looked at it apprehensively before shaking it and Maki smiled at him. A smile he found awfully fake and thus ugly. He actually found himself wishing he could grab his hand back.

“I’m Horikita Maki, pleased to make your acquaintance. I’m Toma’s well it doesn’t really matter what I am of Toma’s, I’d like to say we are friends though.”

“Ahh Maki you hurt me! You know we’re friends! We’re best friends neh?” He said grabbing her shoulder and pulling her closer to his own body and Maki grinned as she rested against him.

“It’s just we haven’t talked all summer and even at the Karaoke I barely got to talk to you much and you didn’t stay in touch.” She whined and Jun almost scoffed. God she was that perfect woman wasn't she? She was exactly the way Aya was before Ryo had crushed that part of her.

“Well it wasn’t that long right?”

“Yes but I still missed the somewhat intelligent conversations we had together. Oh wait you might not have caught the subtle insult I slipped in wrapped in icing especially for you.” She said somewhat affectionately Jun could make out cause she was laughing much more freely now as if she’d just had a stick pulled out her three seconds ago.

“Ohhhh who is this girl and when did she get so extremely angry. You know what I don’t want to hug you anymore.”

“Fine it’s not like I wanted you to hug me anyways.” Maki said obviously in control of this entire situation and Jun almost laughed, sure she seemed to be extremely fake but he could make out her real personality seeping into the slight phrases she directed towards Toma. Was Mao really with this guy or was Maki? He could see that Maki was probably the most beautifully 'presented' of the friends in Mao’s circle.

Toma seemed to be battling with himself when a loud voice broke into singing and yelled loudly. “Ohayooooo Toma-kun Maki-chan!” She said jumping, entirely to roughly in Jun’s eyes, into Maki’s already awaiting and expectant arms.

“Think fast Toma-kun see I took your spot in Maki-chan’s arms.” Jun tried to get a look at the girl as Toma blushed at her words muttering a small. “Megumi,” but the word itself seemed lace with a small hint of hatred Jun spotted.

Then she turned around and Jun immediately recognized her. She was the lesbian girl he couldn’t help emitting the smallest of gasps and raising a hand to his mouth in what he hoped was a girlish fashion.

Megumi looked at him oddly and then she disregarded him just like Mao had before. Erika had said because she was ugly, perhaps this girl had an issue with prettiness as well. Looking back to Toma and Megumi grinned widely. “I just met up with Mao and what’s this about passes to a night club? Yamapi-chan is coming neh?” She said jumping around eagerly and grinning widely at Toma.

“Yamapi-chan?! He lets you call him that?” Toma glared at her almost jealous in a way that this girl had already managed to worm her way into Yamapi’s good graces in someway. How good was she in bed to get Yamapi to actually let her call him that? While Toma was wondering Jun was curiousily looking at all their reactions and interactions to each other as if he was a sociologist.

As she nodded happily Toma thought Yamapi would have treated her like the other men in Eitoku treated her, as an easy lay. He was shocked to see that he wasn’t treating Megumi that way at all. After all Yamapi usually treated women like .

“Way to invite yourself Megumi-chan neh??? Oh yeah Jun-chan if you want to come too you can.” He said rather meanly getting up and walking away as Megumi gave a look of confused anger. Why had he invited the new girl and not even her!

“What the hell? What did I do to him? Ehhhhh Jacques the woman?!” She screamt pointing at Jun and Maki immediately started laughing.
--------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ahh finally done this after about five hours of labour on it. I frankly hate this chapter because it took such a long time but it was necessary to introduce everyone to Jun. Sorry for the lack of Megumi, Pi and Shun but it had to be done. The excess of Toma will be apparent a lot because I love him and I love writing him too. Jun got a lot of scenes cause I love him and Mao gets a lot of time in the next chapter.

Hope it was easy to follow.

<3 and Comment please! Loving on all the commenters of the previous chapters and all the readers as well! Still comment this time though cause it gives me encouragement!

Actors Conference!!

Mao: *gasps* OMGOMGOMGOMG I am not going on a date with Toma-kun am I?

Toma: *blushes* MAO! It's a thing..between friends...and we won't kiss or anything...I don't know actually cause...like...I haven't read the script yet.

Author: *SHOCK* OI! Toma I can switch you any time I want you know, I can give Shun your role on top of his.

Shun: *stands up immediately but is pulled down by Maki*

Maki: *hits Shun and winks at Toma*

Toma: *blushes*

Author: Can you all stop getting into love triangles? I swear it gives me so many ideas and their all so hard to incorporate into the story

Jun: Godddd does she ever stop whining? And why does Toma get Mao anyways...he doesn't even like her!

Author: *ignores Jun*

Kame: *glare* No. She doesn't stop whining.

Everyone: OMG KAME YOU SHOWED UP? You never show up!

Erika: *smile* its part of my new plan for Kame on how to get him to be a popstar! *smiles as if it's the most logical thing in the world*

Shota: *scoffs with hot look* Kind of already a popstar Erika...or were you too busy being stupid to notice?

Yamapi:*can't help scoffing as well*

Maki: *gets all dreamy seeing Shota scoff with his hot look* ehhh you are shota-san neh? I'm playing your wife in an upcoming drama we should get to know each other! Cause we'll be in all these scenes together! *starts towards him but is pulled back by Yamapi and Shun together*

Yamapi and Shun: Later Maki.

Shota: *evil giggle* All the girls fall for me don't they?

[end]

And a little question cause I'm confused slightly as to who I want to end up with who for these characters so you guys can give me input.

I'll either make Kato Rosa end up with Jin or Koki. I don't know which one. So help guys! Vote! Those of you who don't know who these people are Kato Rosa was Shota's co-star in Jotei[Empress] and Jin and Koki are actors/singers from the popular Johnny's band KAT TUN.

<<<3

Lillith