Striking Meetings and Megumi Gets A Beating

Third Time's The Charm
ENJOY THIS CHAPTER YOU GUYS!

Songs you should probably listen to: Suddenly I See- KT Tunstall

Amies Enemies- Nadiya

Candyman- Christina Aguilera!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toma walked into the lounge room with Megumi and flopped onto the couch and watched her do the same across him. Of course all facades of friendship/enemy ship had stopped the moment they’d exited the Psychology classroom. Now back in the dorms, and the first of their friends to arrive there, they were happily pretending that the other person did not exist.

Maki walked in from her creative writing course her glasses being tucked away into her purse both Toma and Megumi started to lunge towards her and Maki, quickly knowing that they would do this whole jump-on-Maki-cause-we-love-her-routine, ducked smartly and watched the two end up in a pile together on the floor.

“Seriously…how old are you guys now?”

For a second as Maki looked at Megumi she seemed almost ashamed of her behavior and Maki grinned widely. Good this meant that Megumi was finally learning what was and what wasn’t acceptable behavior.

But as soon as that thought occurred inside her head Megumi shocked her by standing up happily leaving Toma on the ground still.

Megumi grinned widely as she jumped and said. “Two!” Maki almost died on the spot. Yes Megumi would never change…which would mean that forever Megumi would have the mentality of a two year old.

Though Maki, herself, was in no position to criticize the faithful, loving, sweet, and somewhat vengeful towards those who hurt her, Megumi.

After all, she’d hardly controlled herself yesterday. She could blame it on the alcohol sure but Maki was never one to deceive herself. Maki knew that she would have done exactly the same thing…the alcohol had just perhaps acted as a catalyst in the reaction between Yamapi and herself.

Not that there was a reaction of course cause he hadn’t done anything really…other than hold her hand.

Please…holding someone’s hand nowadays was far too ambiguous a gesture unless you knew for sure that the person liked you. Poor Maki had no such reassurance from Yamapi and was therefore freaking out inside her head as to whether he was going to blab to Shun as to what she’d done yesterday.

After all admitting you liked someone while having a boyfriend was simply not done. At least not by ladies, like her. It was rather harsh and mean and it was a sinful act that she would expect Mao or Megumi to do…NOT HERSELF!

Though now when she shook herself out of her thoughts Megumi and Toma were standing side-by-side and looking rather worried.

She realized, as she glanced at the clock right behind them, that she hadn’t spoken or yelled at them disapprovingly in about fourteen minutes.

“Sixteen. Stop now.” Maki said addressing their real ages and reprimanding them and shaking her head reproachfully her short shoulder length hair framing her face elegantly as she started to take off her jacket and tie leaving only her white shirt and skirt on.

“Ahhh Maki-chan kawaii! If I wasn’t with Mao I would totally hug you!” Both of them said and glared at each other and huffed slightly. Maki was quite shocked and then shook her head as to how that was possible. She deemed them far too weird for her company at the moment and proceeded to open up her assignment.

“You guys are really really odd." For a moment they looked like they were going to laugh so Maki moved her hand to point their attention towards her again. "No I really do mean that. Say did any of you have classes with Erika? I have nothing with her. I’m worried about her, that girl doesn’t make friends easily.” In a contrast to her words at that very moment Erika walked in a bunch of guys trailing behind her as Erika turned around and bowed and gave each of them a wide shaky smile that looked like she was about to run away from them for fear of .

Among them Maki spotted Koike Teppei the leader of Mao’s gossip army. Maki was about to call him over but Megumi beat her to it.

“Teppei! Here! Come sit with us. We’re ever so lonely I didn’t get to see you yesterday at all!” She said running over and hugging the boy who was a great deal shorter than her but Maki distinctly remembered a time when Megumi and Teppei often held hands with each other under the table discreetly hoping that no one would notice.

But Maki had noticed, obviously. She watched Teppei come over and take a seat beside her and she grinned at him happily. She actually had all her classes with him even sitting next to him in some so seeing him wasn’t a particularly happy event for her but being with Teppei made anyone smile.

“Arigato ne minna-sama! Ja ne!” Erika said waving to all the boys following her as she quickly hurried over to Toma and hid behind him as if asking him to get rid of all the boys for her.

Maki looked at Teppei questioningly and he shrugged. “I was just going to go meet my friends and the next thing I knew we were all flocking around Erika-chan asking to hold her gym bag.”

After Toma had finally chased everyone away he sat down beside Megumi much to her displeasure and he stuck his tongue out at her as to which Teppei looked questioningly to Maki and Maki shrugged just like he had moments before. “Well the moment I come in here they lunge at me and start speaking exactly the same things at the same time. I think that’s why they’re keeping their mouths shut now.” Maki said laughing at them.

Megumi and Toma both looked quite indignantly at Maki though Megumi’s vision was probably less 'rose' colored that Toma’s own and more 'blood red'.

“I RESENT THAT!” They both said and then the both looked furiously at each other and sighed and Erika laughed as she sat down on the other side of Teppei who looked at her laughing as well.

“Oh Toma-kun, Yamapi-kun asked me to tell you that he wouldn’t be coming early cause he had to take a shower after gym…not that I blame him. He worked up quite the sweat today.” Erika said nodding as if she had just remembered something from the past and not from about ten minutes ago.

Megumi looked shocked as she lunged at Erika and fake cried out to the gods. “HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!? WHY DID I NOT TAKE GYM GOD WHY??? WHY DID MY BEST FRIEND GET TO SEE HIM ALL SWEATY AND WHY DID I NOT?? WHYYYYYYYY?” She howled and Toma came over and bumped her on the head and dragged her back to the spot beside him.

“Because God knew that Erika probably wouldn’t Yamapi at the sight of him sweaty. You on the other hand, no one can make any predictions.” He said and Teppei immediately burst out laughing.

“He’s right Megumi-chan. Neh Maki-chan aren’t those two the cutest?” Teppei said and Maki nodded as she shut her assignment knowing that she would get nothing done in the presence of her friends. Which could be a good thing but she found it annoying right now.

Then again she found everything annoying as her flaws were soon to be revealed by a man she was quite sure hated her but hadn’t really come outright and say it because she'd had to come out and say the total opposite. She couldn't really deny those feelings either.

Why did she have to be so stupid as to tell him that one piece of information that would totally ruin her reputation?

And Shun…as much as she didn’t want him underneath her bra, she didn’t want him upset either.

And now she was thinking of him sweaty dancing in front of her, pulling her closer…and grasping her hand…his hand had been soft and she’d felt his thumb draw circles on the front of her hand and he’d…

And then she saw that he was right in front of her. His hair was wet, and she could make out the water droplets that were on his neck. He obviously hadn’t wiped it…most people forgot to. She would have yelled at him for not wiping it as it was rude but he shocked her with his sudden appearance. She found that his eyes had a new softness to them. She was intrigued far too much by this odd looking specimen of male. Toma was a cutie, Shun was the classic beauty much like herself, and Kamenashi-kun was the bad boy, where did Yamapi fit?

Was he the smart ? For some reason he didn’t really fit that role. She knew he was smart but she was sure that he wasn’t a smart . There was more to him. She might never completely decipher this part of him though because it seemed to be only accessible to Toma and Megumi.

Was he the strong one? For some reason he didn’t fit that one either but Maki could definitely make out his muscles that been shielded from her every other time she’d seen him.

Was he perfect? He might have been he seemed to have a bit of everything…a variety of all the things that made a boy appeal to her.

Though he was far from perfect she already knew: he had trust, commitment, and relationship issues thus far from what she could tell.

So they stared at each other for what might have been actually five seconds but to Maki it seemed like five millennia.

“Maki-chan are you okay?” He asked as if he was enjoying this and she immediately nodded and held onto Teppei-chan’s arm almost flirtatiously.

“OF COURSE! Like why wouldn’t I be? I mean like come on! First day of school whoopi!”

Erika, Megumi, and Toma all looked at each other exchanging glances before immediately bursting out laughing at the sheer thoughts they knew they were all having.

“AHHH MAKI-CHAN YOU KILL ME!” Megumi said as she started howling with laughter that Maki wasn’t quite sure how she had caused but obviously she’d done something quite hilarious as even Teppei was starting to catch on and chuckle on. However Yamapi remained stoic and Maki felt his warm body settle down beside hers oddly enough and not Megumi’s.

Then again Maki thought seeing Megumi rolling on the floor so hard that her skirt almost went far too up, it would be hard to settle down beside her when she was so animate a person.

“Well Maki-chan we all know that when you get nervous and flustered you start like immediately like talking like this like omgs Imma the hottest girlie ever! And I like want my bf beside me so we can like be hot together! Obviously my darlingest Yamapi-chan caught you offguard as you went off into your own little world. I don’t blame you for getting nervous really. I mean look at him! I could eat him alive!” Megumi said pulling her skirt down. Maki frowned at the comment but was happy that her influence had rubbed off on Megumi and she’d pulled her skirt down at least, she remembered last year Megumi hadn’t really cared much about what part of her was showing, where or when.

Beside her Maki heard Yamapi mutter smiling. “Very comforting to know my own girlfriend wants to eat me.” Maki giggled and immediately pretended that Yamapi hadn’t really made her heart stop beating out of awe for his perfection but in fact out of shock.

God even she could tell that was a total lie in her head.

As Maki turned to look at Toma she saw that oddly enough his vision wasn’t directed towards her. Toma was looking at Megumi glaring at her with such fierceness that Maki almost wanted to hide from that sort of man. However she knew the true Toma wasn’t anything like that so she knew he just regarded Megumi as an exception to his normal, fun behavior. However everyone was shocked as he lightly kicked her side.

“I WANTED TO DO THAT! I WANTED TO EXPOSE MAKI’S INNER THOUGHTS! MAO’S YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOT MAKI! DON’T TAKE AWAY ALL THE HOT GIRLS MEGUMI!” He spoke whiningly his beautiful orange hair waving in an almost god like way as he stamped his foot childishly on the ground as if it would reinforce his point but it just made his outburst look even more childish.

Megumi however didn’t notice this at all as she stood up and shocking everyone squeezed Toma’s s through his shirt and immediately everyone broke down into laughter as Toma’s howls of pain were heard and Megumi went and sat down on the armrest beside Yamapi and kissed him on the cheek.

“Your best friend is the meanest boy I’ve met. To kick a girl when she’s down-“ She started but Toma wasn’t having any of that he immediately leant in front of Yamapi and Maki.

“You were down by your own will! She was down by her own will right Teppei? Erika-chan?”

“Haiii Megumi you are taking advantage of poor Toma.” Erika said shaking her head and Teppei nodded laughing.

“It’s true Megumi-chan poor Toma-chan is-“ Here he paused to look at Toma who was currently rubbing his chest in a very odd manner and Teppei broke down again into giggles again and as did Maki as they were contagious and soon enough everyone was laughing.

“I HATE YOU MEGUMIIII!” Toma said cheerfully. He was lounging easily on the floor and he continued to rub his throbbing s.

“I HATE YOU TOO TOMA! OH IT GIVES ME SUCH PLEASURE TO KNOW YOU RETURN MY FEELINGS! OH AND ITS JUST LIKE A WEIGHT TAKEN OFF MY CHEST!” She said standing up towering over Toma laughing at his weakness as she sat down on his stomach in what might have looked like a wrong position to anyone but people who knew the two.

Yes Megumi was definetely not trying to do it with him, but rather she was trying to squeeze the air out of his lungs as he threw her off him, gasping for air.

Oh she was going to get it! Toma promised as he lunged at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I lovedd writing this. I try not to have favourite characters but these four are definetely my favourite characters right now cause I lovee writing them. TomaxMegumi fighting scenes are so much fun to write!!! Omg now I want them to act together somewhere.

Again thank you so much to commenters and my readers! (Yes even my silent ones but I still love you guys). I'm offering a super glomp for a limited time! Which means if you comment you get a super glomp!

LOVELOVE These people for commenting and reading: Ichigokut3, xxing, Zing, and gl!

And now without further ado: THE ACTOR'S CONFERENCE!

Megumi: *jumps on Toma again just for the fun of it* Yo! This is fun! This should be like a couch or something it's so comfy!

Toma: *can't breathe* GHAHHAH GHAHHH 'ELP- ME! *faints*

Mao: HOLY CRAP! TOMA-KUN DAIJOBU?! *pushes Megumi off him and gets ready to perform mouth to mouth resuscitation*

Jun: HOLY CRAPP NOOOOOOOOOO! *runs and pushes Mao off him and rolls onto the floor with her and Toma wakes up and looks to his right to see Mao with Jun*

Toma: *FREAKS OUT* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *FAINTS*

Maki: *is amused* Lol... you guys have a cute triangle eh? Toma, Mao, and Jun. So cutee!

Jun: Yeah right. I'm a girl remember. There can be no relationship between me and Mao. The only reason-

Maki: Who said anything about Mao? I thought you'd make a cute couple with Toma in the show.

Toma and Jun: *look at each other and respectively faint*

Shota: If my calculations are correct the author seems to have put something in their food otherwise why would they be dropping like-

Erika: *faints*

Shota: FLIES!! *runs to Erika and slaps her cheek* Erika! Erika! Are you okay? I knew that Ikemen scene where she was surrounded with so many hot men would be too much for her.

Mizushima Hiro: YO YO! BRAP BRAP! WELCOME THE ORIGINAL IKEMEN!

Toma: AHHH Hiro-san! You're in this too? I didn't know!

Hiro: *looks at Toma confused* Didn't you faint? Thus shouldn't you be unconscious?

Toma: *adores Hiro's logic* So true...so true...so- *faints again*

Jun: *wakes up and looks at Hiro and starts seeing someone that looks like him* OMG I'VE HEARD OF THIS AND LIKE THE TWINS MEAN YOU'RE LIKE LONG LOST OR SOMETHING AND LIKE-

Maki: *comes over to Jun and pats his back lightly* Darling...you're becoming too much like a girl aren't you?

Jun: *starts crying*

Shun: *starts laughing*

Author: YOU! I've had enough of your mean spiritedness. You laughed at me last time and now you laugh at Jun! NO! Not allowed. OUT SHUN!

Shun: *starts walking towards Author while posing*

Author: *forgets what she was saying*

Pi: So pathetic...

Kame: So true. EHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO ERIKA?!

Pi: Oh that...she fainted after the gym class scene too. But luckily you weren't around then.

Kame: WHAT THE?!

Megumi: *jumps on Kame's back cause she loves Jumping on people now* Giddy Up onii-san!

Kame: *looks at her oddly before following her orders and then dropping her*

Toma: *decides to wake up* HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA no wait...silence is better...makes you feel more awkward. *starts his steamy gaze towards Megumi*

Megumi: God Toma so pathetic. *walks over to Toma and flicks his forehead*

Toma: AHHH ITAI ITAI! (That hurts)

Megumi: MAUAHAHA you think you'd learn from last time.

Mizushima Hiro: *starts dreading his entrance into this story*