A Math Adventure and Aya's Coming Up Venture!

Third Time's The Charm
ENJOY YOU GUYS! I hope I updated fast enough. I finished faster so I decided to update quick ^.^

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! (Comment alsooo ^.^) Listen to Sayaendou by NEWS while listening to this whole chapter! It goes so well!

Or Weeeek by NEWS

Or Smile by Lily Allen!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mao sat staring at the back of Jun in their Mathematics class. Yes, that stupid roommate of hers was in all her classes.

All of them.

No perhaps the devastation of having an annoying person in all your classes didn't hit with an impact the first time.

ALL OF THEM!

Needless to say it quite .

A LOT!

Thankfully at least Mao had to only see her back in Math though because in all of their other classes Jun was seated exactly beside her and Jun was also acting rather unavoidable.

As in she was trying to make conversation with Mao, which Mao obviously didn’t want to make with her.

Mao hoped that at least in this class she would get some form of peace from her. It wasn’t like she was feeling her best from last night. She smiled happily at the memory of last night. For once Toma and herself had been alone, completely alone...all alone...wow she herself had to repeat it three times before she believed it. Well, they did say that the third time's the charm! Well they weren't completely alone they had been with his costars but after a while it had just seemed better than being with their friends. Toma and her had been giving off this couple aura that most couples gave off.

They tended not to do this when they were with their friends so it felt a lot more comfortable. She quickly shook herself out of her daze and looked at the equation up on the board and grinned. She understood it! That was a good start, usually math wasn’t her strong point.

As she started to solve the practice problem she saw a small piece of paper toss back and opened it up and saw that it was signed by Jun and absent-mindedly didn’t even bother reading it. Note passing was reserved solely for people she cared about and she didn’t care one bit about Jun.

“Oi,” She heard Jun whisper after ten seconds or so and Mao looked up from her work expectantly hoping that Jun wouldn’t waste too much of her time since in this class she actually had to pay attention. Plus...what type of girl said Oi? It was usually the ganguro's...and Mao really didn't like them much at all. Seemed like big bimbos to her.(A/N: I'll totally mention I love their sense of style but Mao doesn't...not a reflection of what I like so please don't bash me on the comments T.T)

“How do you do this?” Jun asked and Mao looked at him kindly before letting the bitter words come out of . She often did this as it added an otherwise unattainable harshness to her words.

“I really wouldn’t know bimbo...ask the teacher.” She said and started continuing her problems again and for some reason found that she was getting them wrong now when she checked the back of the book.

She hated karma she really did. Karma had an odd way of working out things in Mao’s life. Usually when she was suddenly mean to someone things stopped working her way.

As she was saying before about karma...it .

Suddenly she raised her hand and the teacher called her on.

“Uh sensei I don’t get the part of the equation when a turns into x/a could you explain that again please?” She said and Jun turned around at her shocked and Mao shrugged.

She opened the letter after Jun turned around and read it.

OI! Mao-chan,

How do you do that part of the equation? You know with the weird x/a bull- oh wait just...

She didn't bother reading the rest as it was scratched out save her name. She didn’t really care if what she'd asked helped Jun out but apparently Jun seemed to think that Mao was some kind of saint who did this to help her out. Jun turned back around to look at her just as the teacher started explaining it. Quickly Mao averted her gaze from Jun's somewhat powerful gaze towards the teacher's knowledgeable one. Now that they'd stopped looking at each other the two listened to the teacher soaking up as much of the teacher’s words as possible.

“Arigato Mao-chan.” Jun said grinning turning back around for a second and Mao gave her a look that spelt disgust but it seemed Jun had already turned around and so nothing really happened there. Mao looked at Jun’s hair and noted how exactly shiny it was it looked almost fake but it was a gorgeous black. Her original hair had been that color and it had been straight as hell but then Mao had permanent waves, waves not curls, put in last year and colored her hair. It had just seemed better back then but now Mao had the sudden urge to revert back to her original hair.

Though her original hair wasn’t exactly as pretty as Jun’s. She frowned as she curled one of her brown waves over her finger. She found herself slightly jealous of Jun’s hair and body type. She managed to make bulky look cool and tiny and frail look…not ‘in’. Mao huffed and turned away to look for Shun as he was in the class too but he wasn’t sitting beside her.

She spotted him relaxing and came to the conclusion that he must have finished already. As he saw her staring at him he grinned arrogantly and Mao glared at him and he laughed joyously and pointed to his sheet and Mao nodded appreciatively. She would probably need those answers to help her understand these problems.

Jun had looked up from his problems to ask Mao another question but he was surprised to see that Mao hadn’t even seen him turn around and he took this time to notice her interactions with people. Jun was what one would call a people watcher. It was one of his favorite past times.

He saw that she was making faces at Shun and laughed quietly so as not to alert her that he was watching her. Her and Shun seemed to have this almost perfect chemical attraction that almost translated perfectly into a relationship but didn’t even with their common background and their childhood. He found it odd that Shun was dating her best friend and Mao herself was ‘emotionally invested’ in Toma.

Then Mao turned around and saw him staring at her and Jun was once again struck by how powerful her look could be…or was it him? For some reason just the mere flicker of her eyes in his direction seemed to strike him breathless and weak.

“Arigato Mao-chan,” He said quickly and then turned around his fake hair almost ending up in his mouth as it swished far too close to it.

“Baka she already said that.” Mao said quietly and Jun heard it and hit his own forehead. He had already said thank you hadn’t he?

He’d stop people watching for now, he decided as the teacher went back to the blackboard to write down something.

Oh he definitely had to stop people watching if he wanted to complete 1-104 on page 55-57 by tonight.

Meanwhile Mao almost moaned in tears at the sight of the board and exactly how many questions she’d have to do tonight but Shun was apparently trying to catch her eyesight and so she turned her droopy head towards him and he was telling her to come over.

So she got up off her desk as it was working time anyways and dragged her chair towards Shun making the smallest amount of noise possible but no one really noticed anyways as they were all making loud noises.

Finally she plopped down in front of him and he stared at her and she stared back at him before finally she broke the silence saying.

“I hate you,”

Shun started laughing and then immediately changed his face to make a facial expression Mao often liked to call the ‘otou-san-is-mad-you-are-late-from-your-date-angry-face’ with his nostrils flaring.

“Fine Mao…if that’s the way you want to be. I guess all the answers to the questions up there will all just stay with me oh and of course Jun cause you know she’s so cute and she just seems like she’d make a much better friend than you.”

“Oh really?” Mao said skeptically and then gave him a look and waved her wrist in Jun’s direction and looked at Shun.

“Be my guest.” For a second Shun seemed as if he was going to ditch Mao and go over to Jun. He even got up out of his seat but as she looked at him with her eyes focused on making Shun ‘break’.

Soon after he sat down crushed. He stopped his façade and looked at Mao and grinned foolishly.

“I love you too much but bleh you're a horrible friend.” He said and Mao grinned widely as she patted his head, which for once was in reach of her pats.

“I know Shunny-bunny now be a doll and help me out or I’ll tell Maki to dump you and then you’ll be all alone. Wouldn’t want that would we?” She said and expecting him as usual to jump up into try-shoving-knowledge-into-dumb-Mao’s-head mode.

“Please…that might actually be a favor.” He said softly and because Mao didn’t hear him she leant closer to his face slapped him a little.

“Why so much like sleepy dwarf?” She said and Shun gulped as he shook his head shaking out an image of Mao hitting him like Aya sounded she would yesterday before finally saying.

“You remind me far too much of Aya-"

“Don’t even say her name,” Mao yelled so loudly that even Jun had to take a break from not people watching. Jun turned around and saw that Mao and Shun were now looking far too invested in an interesting topic. It was times like this he wished he had Aya beside him to go sneak over and listen to conversations.

“But of course she’s too good for schooling in Japan,” He muttered as he felt his cell phone vibrate and saw that Aya was calling him.

“Hello?” He said in his perfect English accent thankful not too many people would be able to understand him here if he spoke in really complicated English…or, god forbid, like Aya in the gangster method.

“Yo! Whaddup? Ya know that dude I was shoutin ta ya bout?”

“Why do you sound like a Jersey girl? Aya seriously pick an accent and stay with it. You are a horrible gangster, and you will be a horrible Jersey girl in fact the only accent that would sound good on you is your normal one. So at least when you aren’t hanging out with your fake friends from NJ and the hood, and when you are talking to me talk like a human being neh?” He immediately heard loud giggles shriek into his ear and quickly pulled it away from his ear and the few people around him stared at his phone as if it was the cause of too much commotion.

As he finally brought it back to his ear he unwillingly asked quietly. “What have I done now to bring forth such a bout of mirth from thy chest?”

“Oh but dear Jun…I doubt that old English accent is working on you anymore now that you said neh! You’re turning Japanese god I can’t wait to tell Chuck…he’ll be so disappointed in you!”

“You wouldn’t.” He said in a shocked tone of voice. Chuck would never let him live it down when he came back to New York.

“I would,” She said and he heard her yell at the taxi driver to take a turn here and sighed nostalgically. He wished he was with her in New York and not stuck here. It was odd for Aya to be taking a taxi though so immediately Jun understood that she was probably in metropolitan New York.

“Well…I’m called ugly here just to let you know and my roommate's a . A big B to be exact. Very into the fits”

“Was she the one who called you ugly?” Aya said and Jun could practically hear her Ipod, which was probably blasting into her other ear.

“Yup.”

“Kudos to her. I better get to meet her when I come down there.” Aya said and then Jun immediately gasped in a girly manner and Aya started laughing again. She wasn’t used to Jun acting so much like the species he hated so much.

“Shut up I have to do it Aya…stop laughing! I’m serious! When you come down here I will choke you.. you. You know what?” He said angrily and saw the teacher give him the eye and quickly he lowered his voice.

“What Junny-bunny? Oh by the way you know what everyone is saying over here?” Aya said changing her voice to a distinctly more secretive one.

“What Aya?” He asked for once actually somewhat interested in what she might have to say. He wanted to know what all his old friends thought of his sudden disappearance from the New York scene.

“Well they’re saying you pulled a Serena. You know when she ran off and like stuck herself in some boarding school somewhere? By the way she came back”

“Yes Aya I do know. I am not that dumb contrary to your beliefs…and most of the people living in the Upper East Side. And you're kidding me!”

“Hello no and like yeah so anyways I’m coming like next month or something. Whatever I’ll find you neh? Just be prepared or whatever cause I’ll probably bunk with you…or I could get to bunking with Kame-kun.”

“Yeah did you know he goes to my school by the way?” He said almost unthankfully. He hadn’t been counting on seeing his common connection in this school, he was just grateful towards God because Kame hadn’t seen him yet.

“Yeah anyways guess what? You know that lame brother of mine I never see anymore?”

“Step brother Aya. I thought you liked him.” He added in a hushed tone as the teacher gave him a look that clearly said turn off your phone...but Jun didn't feel like doing so.

“Yeah yeah whatever…a brother’s a brother.”

“Oh yeahh you are the one who totally follows that rule aren’t you?” Jun said and then heard Aya practically start punching things over the phone.

“Shut up loser. I paid for that already and you can’t keep bringing up my irresponsibility. Yeah well he’s coming here for Christmas.”

“I remember making friends with him actually.” Jun said idly and Aya almost gasped…he heard the intake of breath and everything but because he didn't really consider Aya a girl she didn’t gasp.

“What the hell? Really when was this?” Aya said sounding quite confused about the fact that Jun had ever made friends with her brother seeing as how she hadn’t really liked Jun when her brother had come over to stay in New York for the summer.

“When you hadn’t gone through a change operation and I was still very much in love with you.” At this multiple people around him started staring at him oddly.

Then Jun remembered that Aya was a girl…and he was pretending to be a girl.

“In love with you as a friend.” He added as if that was obvious and he immediately increased the pitch in his voice.

“God you are such a young woman. You make me proud Junny-bunny. Being a woman enough for the both of us. Well there’s one good thing coming out of this gender bending experiment of yours.” Aya said almost leaving what they were talking about before in the back of her head.

“What’s that Aya?” Jun said and he could practically hear stretch itself into a horrible looking smile. Smiles had stopped suiting her after the age of 13.

“We’ve finally made clear who’s the girl in our relationship.” She said and, just as Jun had predicted, the cackling of horrible sounding laughter followed.

“OH NO YOU DIDN’T! YOU ARE SO GETTING BEAT UP WHEN YOU FINALLY MAKE IT HERE TO TOKYO!” He yelled loudly ready to beat her up right then and there. He even stood up angrily banging his fist on his desk in a very manly way.

Then he realized something.

He was in class, a math class, where he had homework, lots of it, and there were students, lots of them, and they were presently all staring at him. He quickly hung up and put the pink phone away. He was actually starting to kind of like the gadget. All the girly gadgets seemed to be so much more personalized than their male counterparts.

He gulped a little as the class looked at him expecting an explanation.

The teacher was staring at him interestedly too. Well it wasn’t like he wanted to tell the teacher but he didn’t want to be sent down to the principal’s office on the first day.

“Well Matsumoto-san? What was that all about? If you felt the need to raise your voice to such a level that the whole class should hear it I feel it should be quite interesting.” The teacher said looking at him pointedly and then Jun gulped trying to think of something quickly that wouldn’t make him look like a murderer.

“Right on sensei! Oh she’s just my friend from like New York and just…hehe she was like totally sleeping with her ex boyfriend’s best friend. What a right?” He said bobbing his head like he thought a girl would in this case. He added in a nervous giggle to show some more of his girly side.

“God what a bimbo.” Jun heard Shun say and Mao nod along. Jun decided this was one more time he didn’t really want to people watch and he started doing his work again. He really did want to get this stuff done. After all he did still want to attend Harvard school of business, even if he was studying here sadly…with these es.

But as he glared at Mao and watched her return the gift back at him. He felt his face slack into an almost gaze of awe as she did so. For some reason he found himself unable to hate her while she was right in front of him.

He felt almost powerless to like her. He didn’t want to but he couldn’t not like her. For some reason Jun felt like there was so much more to her that she wanted to hide so dearly from the rest of the world

And he wanted to find out what it was.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I love JunxAya...REALLY! I felt so much like writing a story for them after writing this chapter!

I might even..but only after I finish this story.

THIS WAS A QUICK UPDATE NEH?! (Is trying to get better)

LIKE ALWAYS!: Thank you to my lovely commenters RandomCuriousity, Zing, Ichigokut3, and Gl!

THANK YOU MY READERS AS WELL! (But I'd like to get to know your fake names so at least I'll get to call you by something and of course my past commenters thank you as well)

There's hopefully going to be an update soon on Friday as usual this was just a happy little cookie cause I finished early. I've been working hard neh?

T.T

Now without further ado! THE ACTOR'S CONFERENCE!

Pi: *is ignoring Author*

Author: *is trying to use her pitiful puppy dog eyes to get him to not be mad at him* OH COME ON PI! I know you didn't have any role this time but two out of the three songs I listened to for this scene were by NEWS!

Pi: *walks away*

Author: *CRIES*

Shun: *laughs and points*

Author: *glare*

Mao: *pushes Shun away and glares back*

Author: EHH? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! I wanna glare at Shun.

Mao: BUT I WANNA PRACTICE!

Toma: *goes towards Mao shyly* you can practice with me! I need to practice for a couple of my coming up scenes with Megumi anyways.

Mao: *blushes and nods* Hai! Let's go...*glares...but it turns into a look of love*

Jun: EH YO! WHADDUP WID DAT?

Aya: omgz you sooo did not!

Jun: What didn't I do?

Aya: OMG I meant like you did duh! Don't you get it? YOU SPOKE GANGSTA! Even though you like totally mock me for doing it well you know what-

Shun: Well you know what no one wants to listen to your bull.

Aya: *starts tearing up*

Jun: *gets mad*

Shun: OI! WHO MADE AYA CRY-oh right it was me! Hehe gomen ne Aya-chan I got caught up in the whole scene of where I hated you remember? With the phone and stuff.

Aya: *sniffling* Bud-ddat-schene-gawt-ova-a-long-time-aga! *sobs*

Jun: *gets madder*

Shun: *gets scared*

Pi and Author: *point and laugh*

Maki: *gets jealous of chemistry and pushes them away* OI! NO! You and I need to talk about what we're going to do in Chapter 14 okay? Cause I'm really nervous about it. LIKE REALLY NERVOUS!

Pi: PLEASE! You could not have been as nervous as I was when I had to kiss Megumi and dance with you in the same shot.

Megumi and Maki: AWW You were nervous? EHHH? WHAT?

Pi: *sneaky smile* hehehehe I love my character man..such a playboy!

Keiichiro Koyama: Ehh...so jealous.

Mao: ONII-SAN! *jumps on Koyama*

Jun: *is jealous anyways cause after acting in Boku Wa Imouto ni Koi he trusts no one...especially not the brother*

Koyama: YEAHHH!

Author: YEAHHHHH! *jumps up and down before she pushes Koyama out easily the door and shuts it* No.

Mao: *gets mad* OI! NO I wanna talk to my brother actor. Like wtf?

Author: God you bloody siblings. I seriously don't want you guys meeting before you have tooo meet all right?

Mao: But Ryo gets to come in here all the time for Aya and Shun and-

Jun: I agree with the author

Mao: WHO ASKED YOU ?! *jumps on Jun but not in an affectionate way*

Erika: Mao-chan!

Jin: *walks in* WHERE'S MY ROLE? I DON'T SEE IT! WHERE IS IT!?

Author: *nervous giggle* right about that...I have to kind ofstillwriteitinlikemaybechapterinfinitybutIpromiseyou'llbethere!

Jin: *Cries*

Aya: *jumps over to him instead of crying and latches onto him* DON'T WORRY JIN-CHAN! You can come in with the New York team they don't come in for a while either.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and btw the New York Team will be the cast from Gossip Girl.

If anyone wants to add me on LiveJournal if you have one feel free too! My username is lilli_evans!