Victims Of The Dirty and Erika's American Journey?

Third Time's The Charm
Enjoyyyy!!

------------------------------------------------------------
(Got To Be Real- Cheryl Lynn)

“You , you are seriously the worst sister ever. I am not going to do this. I don’t even do weird like this in New York. I knew it was a mistake coming down here with Aya and Ryo.” Jun unconsciously gulped thankful that Koyama, the extremely dumb one, wasn’t in any way recognizing him.
He looked at Mao and smiled stupidly at the thought that entered his head.

Mao looked at him with a raised eyebrow almost as if she was curious about what kind of stupid ness was running through his head.

Jun almost laughed as she did that and only emphasized his thought that the dumbness ran in the family and he had nothing to worry about if he was surrounding himself with these two. After all he’d barely talked to Koyama that much. Koyama had always pretended to be older than his age, hanging out with Uchi and Ryo all the time and keeping away from those his own age. Everyone knew that Koyama and Ryo had known each other since baby time and to Koyama Ryo was the greatest big brother ever.

And apparently to Mao too he realized as he remembered the previous night when Mao had lunged on Ryo with such ferocity that she shocked Ryo himself.

Jun couldn’t help but find he was frowning at the idea. Was she really completely oblivious? Didn’t she know that her beloved onii-sama went around almost impregnating girls he had no right to? He wasn’t the golden boy everyone thought he was. Jun hadn’t even done anything that…wrong when compared with Oguri Ryo.

But was Ryo the one dressed up as a girl in a school far far away from his beloved home?

Not that Jun knew of.

Where was the justice in that?

By now he was pretty sure that Yuuta would have found out too. He usually called to keep tabs on Jun and his progress with some bull or the other that he used as an excuse to keep up with Jun competition wise.

ing Brits. Always trying to stay one step ahead of them all.

“Onii-chan…onegai! I really really need you to do this for me? Don’t you love me? Love me lots?” Mao said sweetly pouting and stamping her foot as a little child would. Jun almost gagged in disgust. Did she think that was cute?

It was.

Jun immediately hit his head at the thought. No it wasn’t cute, it was pathetic how she behaved like a kid even though she was well over fifteen. Sixteen-year-old girls stamping their feet around throwing tantrums and such were not cute.

(But maybe Mao could be an exception?)

“No!” Both Koyama and Jun answered at the same time and Jun realized he’d opened his mouth. Both the twins turned to look at him with bemused expressions mocking him with their smug smirks.

“I just mean…your onii-chan’s kind of cute you know. So he shouldn’t really love anyone but like you know- me.” Jun said surprised at the own bull he was letting out of his mouth Seriously one day he was going to tape it up before someone taped him and released it on YouTube or something.

“Jun this is not about you, god you are so selfish coming from America, especially New York you must be just as much of a player as my brother here. So seriously get over it. Let Erika at least get her first kiss will you?” Mao said immediately changing her demeanour when talking to him. She was back to her usual, bossy, and incredibly appealing to Jun, self. She even had the little hands on the hips thing sticking her head into his face as if trying to challenge him.

Damn she was hot.

“Talk about harsh Mao. Be nice neh? I know a couple of bits and pieces from Shun about what happened to your little personality but there’s no need to be such a-“ Here he faltered looking at his sister apologetically but Mao shrugged it off waving her hands as if to consider it forgotten already.

“A ? Please I already know I’m one so there’s no reason for you to be so touchy on the topic. Anyways pleasee. I saw you flirting with her in class.”

“I flirt with every girl. Speaking off what school do you go to in New York? I might come by there later on when you come back.” Jun was so tempted to answer ‘St.Jude’s just as you! In fact I even sat beside you in Chemistry as your lab partner !’ but he kept his mouth shut and smiling shyly as Mao blocked any chance of him answering, if he wanted to that was. Like hell he would go out with Koyama…as a girl…or as a guy.

“SHE is not supposed to be the target of your affections. Fine fine…you don’t even have to kiss her. I doubt she’d let that happen to herself, especially by a guy like you who’s leaving in a week anyways. Her first kiss has to be with a prince!” Mao said shouting just like Erika might with all her romantic dreams. “At least make her…I don’t know…more mature? So she can get a guy on her own? Or at least not get scared of them every time they talk to her? Onegai Koyamaaaa.” Mao said brattily and Jun looked on, no this was not attractive.

Not at all.

And he found himself not lying. YES INOUE MAO! MATSUMOTO JUN HAS FINALLY FOUND AMMUNITION AGAINST YOUR CUTE-NESS! Jun thought grinning widely and then Mao looked at him as if he was crazy again and he was out of breath.

Okay…so perhaps this weirdness would never stop.

“That is so not attractive.” Koyama voiced his thoughts with the most bored expression on his face as he fiddled with a yoyo. Mao immediately turned her gaze from Jun to Koyama and let the angry look on her face rise with no hesitance.

“He’s right,” Jun put in for an extra measure glad he could actually say that for once about Mao. Otherwise almost every single thing she did made him stop breathing.

Right now he could take the biggest breath ever if necessary!

“I don’t need to be attractive to either of you. You’re both useless people and I don’t need to put on a show for you guys. So it really doesn’t matter much now does it people I’ve lived with and currently am living with?” She said frowning angrily. How dare they even insinuate she wasn’t attractive?!

“So you mean all those other times your putting on shows?! HAHA What would Toma-kun say if he found out?” Jun teased and as Mao opened struck speechless she closed it again and decided on giving him her most heated gaze, which Jun had to struggle not to pant. He turned away from her and saw Koyama furrowing his brow at him and Jun composed himself as he continued. He was getting late. “Anyways you two can keep arguing like little weirdoes. I have to go out I have a dinner date.” Jun grinned tying his long hair up in the mirror and grabbing the purse that lay beside the mirror. Mao glared at him from the back so that he could see her face daring him to go against her.

“You aren’t going anywhere. You told me you’d help with this whole thing.” She bossed and he shook his head even adding in a little snap to which he almost laughed. Women were absolutely silly with the hand gestures they came up with.
“And I said I would…when I had free time.”

“You didn’t say that! Besides-“ She started off but she got interrupted by Jun again who turned around and pushed his hip out like any girl would. Oh this was fun, ing with Mao…as a girl too. He’d never thought he’d get the chance but she seemed to be letting him get away with anything because of the fact that she knew he knew about her letting the whole world know about his private life.

Oh he should reveal his secrets more often if it would give him this right.

“Yeah whatever. I’m not going to be much help anyways. I barely know Koyama-kun so I would at trying to convince him to do something he obviously doesn’t want to.” Jun spoke happily starting towards the door. “Ja ne!”

“If you leave I swear I’ll-“ Mao started again but was interrupted by the bang of the dorm door. She stood her jaw on the floor. Jun had never even tried to ditch her for anyone else before. She huffed and turned to her brother who was laughing behind his hand.

“Didn’t you tell me that you were like one of the most powerful people in your school?” Koyama said giving his sister a teasing grin and Mao turned back to face him with a pissed off smile on her face.

“Shut up! Come on we might as well head on towards obaa-san’s house. Mom’s not coming and I haven’t seen her in ages and it’s pissing me off how she can’t make time tonight for us! Her daughters!” It was a joke between Mao and Koyama…well a joke on Koyama between the two that she often called him her twin sister. “We’re going to get late anyways. It’s so far from here.” Mao said grabbing Koyama’s hand and starting towards the door.

“So you’ve given up on your completely retarded plan right oh mighty stupid one?” He said his voice obviously giving off his relief. He would flirt with Erika all he wanted but he didn’t want his sister looking over his shoulder at his every move while he was doing that! Talk about tres creepy! Mao paused in mid step as they were about to head towards the entrance/exit of the school and laughed maniacally.

“Obviously not! I’m going to bug you about it the whole train ride!” She said as she tugged a very annoyed Koyama back to his house.

------------------------------------------------------------

“I still can’t believe this happened. How could you have lost your job Erika?” Jun complained on the phone as he stepped out of the cab the duffle bag over his shoulder.

“I don’t know all right? It just kind of happened.” He heard her voice say on the phone. The terror was evident in her voice. She obviously had relied on that as her only income and had stopped school to work completely. Obviously whatever other job she had in hand hadn’t paid her as much as the bar. Jun rubbed his temples, he felt a headache coming on.

“So can you just come in and talk to the club mistress for me Jun? You were obviously in there cause you knew her right? Almost all the people in the club that night were there because they knew Iwase-sama.” Erika pleaded. She hated pleading to anyone but she’d do it now. She didn’t want to go back to that god-forsaken place. Especially not now, not right a year after. She’d survived so long she couldn’t head back now. She didn’t want to go back to a place that would do those types of things to her.

It was…too scarring. There was no need for her to go through that. She definitely didn’t need to sink into that type of depression again. Once was enough to last her a lifetime thank you very much.

“Whatever okay. Can you help me or not Jun?” She added after the prolonged silence on the other side of the phone.

Jun stared at his hands not knowing what the hell to do. He could get in a lot of if he helped Erika out right now, in Tokyo at least. The more he went out as a guy the more witnesses there would be and the higher the chance he’d have of meeting someone from his school. Besides Mao’s gossip rats scraped the city up and down for “young” gossip. It was bad enough that they knew about the complicated relationship he had with Aya but thankfully nothing would be to big a problem because she probably thought that he was A, the girl.

“I don’t know Erika okay. I can’t handle this. I just can’t help you. I’d get in too much bull if someone caught me helping you. I wasn’t even supposed to be at the club that night as I was. I was supposed to be a girl. Remember?” He pleaded. He had something planned. But he didn’t to use it really. It would be too much work for him and if he used what he had right now he’d never have anything to use against his mother.

“.” Erika grumbled into the phone sighing so loudly that it almost hurt Jun’s ears.

“Shut the up Erika. What the hell do you know? Didn’t call me until Saturday night and all of the sudden you’re bossing out orders who the hell do you think you are Erika? I’ll tell you right now you are no one! NO ONE!” He shouted back at her. He’d never handled that insult well. Not only was he anything but he’d been used to being call that right after he’d gotten rejected by Aya.

But why on earth was that slapping him in the face now? When he was so far away from where it all took place? At least in this place he should have been able to run away from that horrible memory.

“You know what Jun. you. Thanks for the GREAT help you’ve been.” Erika said finally and hung up on him. Great another girl mad at him, as if enough weren’t mad already. He really couldn’t do it though. He couldn’t help Erika as a guy or as a girl not here at least.

She was supposed to be there for him to use not the other way around! She was supposed to be the only one he could confide in! And he really really didn’t want to sacrifice the only ammunition he had against his mother for some girl he barely knew-

He found his fingers dialing her number and he lifted the phone to his ear.

“WHO IS IT?!” The girl yelled into the phone knowing fully well who it was.

“Are you ready to go to America?” He said choking out the words. Ahh yes he was really doing this.

“What?” He heard a much softer an almost unbelieving voice come through.

“I figure…that’s the only thing I can do for you. My mom’s not spending any real money on me. She can house you over there and you might as well start school again there. I know it’s a lot…almost too much that I don’t want to give it to you Erika-“

“Thanks Jun.” She said sarcastically but the shocked smile was evident in her voice and Jun gave the people of ginza a soft smile as he continued to step on the pavement with power in his flats.

“You leave on Sunday night.” He said shaking his head as he hung up on her this time.

He’d get Aya to handle the enrolling procedures. She owed him that much. He’d get his mom to let her come and promise that absolutely no one would find out about this and guarantee that their proposal of starting a Euro division of Kamenashi corp. and Matsumoto Zaibatsu would go off without a hitch.

“Stupid girl.” He muttered smiling. It made him feel good to help someone out though he couldn’t deny that feeling. It felt pretty ty giving up the only thing he had against his mother right now but…at least it was used to better someone’s life.

Mind you Erika still hadn’t told him outright she was going.
He turned the street corner and entered what was widely known as the hostess district of Ginza. Somewhere here Aya was already waiting for him hopefully. Well at least he’d brought along the duffel bag so that he could change into a guy. He definitely wasn’t meeting Aya as a girl. He couldn’t do that. Not in front of a girl he’d felt so strongly for priorly anyways. It would hurt his pride far too much.
Anyways god knows how many of his friends would be there anyways?

He gulped a little. The he was about to pull off today. He hoped it wouldn’t a) awaken old feelings and he’d find himself giving in b) completely wreck his friendship with Aya.

He spotted a nice store open in Ginza and ran in muttering a small sumimasen as he pushed his way into a change room. God, thank god for the centre of the host industry being in the shopping district. How else would he have been able to change so close to the designated place?

He straightened out the collar of the white shirt he’d pulled on and made sure he looked good before taking off his wig, stuffing it into the bag and starting on his hair putting the slightest amount of product in it. Pulling on his pants and buckling his belt he was ready to go. He took one final glance in the mirror and picked up the duffle bag slinging it over his shoulder making sure all traces of lip gloss and make up were gone.

As he stepped out he saw a shop girl gasp. For a second he paused to wonder why on earth she’d be so shocked, people came in and out of change rooms all the time. Was she shocked by his gorgeous looks? Then he could hardly blame her.

Then he saw the girl immediately blush as she caught him staring at her and turn and run towards the girl beside her. Sadly the girl at being quiet.

“Okama! I’m sure I’m sure.” An okama? Him? Was she absolutely barkers? He was about to go up to her and confront her about it before he realized that he had to run to make it there. Aya was probably there already. Suddenly he decided he’d play with the girl before leaving though.
He stopped there waiting until the girl’s attention was back on him and then he stared back at her slowly moving forward towards her. She did exactly what he’d predict she’d do, back away from him steadily but politely enough so that she wouldn’t offend him.

And then he stopped and she kept going and bumped into the mannequin behind her and he burst out laughing. He grinned widely at her and winked before walking off from the store. Ah that had been fun, he hadn’t done something like that for a long time.

“A straight okama? Ha?” She said slowly staring after him as he exited the shop and then quickly slapped her head. She was going to be so late and docked her salary if she didn’t make it to the club on time. She’d been heading towards the back when she saw this woman push by rudely. She’d been planning on chastising her but she’d, well he’d, come out a man.

. Rosa-san was going to be so mad, Aki groaned in her head as she ran towards the change room herself to get dressed into her clothes for her hostess gig.

Yeah she was definitely late today.

She stared at her cell phone. As she pulled out her gold dress for tonight and slipped into it with ease. She looked quite good today if she said so herself. Quickly twisting her hair up and placing simple gold topaz studs on her ears she dashed out.

“Thanks for today Manager!” She yelled out to the store manager who had somehow let her take this job even though she had to rush out at 6:45 every night. Most people wouldn’t have even been considerate enough to let her do that. They’d make her stay the whole hour until seven. But her manager understood she would get late otherwise so he was sweet that way.

“It’s fine Aki-chan. I’ll be stopping by to say hello to Rosa neh? Tell her to expect me and not be sitting on any guy’s laps today or I’ll get mad.” He said giving her a fake angry mocking look which immediately broke into such a sweet, naïve smile that Aki found herself sighing lightly as she laughed along with him.

“Shota-kun Rosa-san would never cheat on you. She loves you too much. In fact the most I’ve seen her do with a customer is hold his hand, and that’s only her extremely special customer Jin-kun. Who’s really more like drill sergeant two and not a customer.”

(What Hurts the Most- The Rascal Flatts)

“Ahh ano baka. He really loves my Rosa doesn’t he? Poor kid.” Shota said a small look of pity gracing his face and Aki wondered what kind of man had to be that considerate towards a man who spent almost all his nights with the man’s girlfriend. It could only be Shota who was this type of male. Hiro however quiet he was would make his displeasure widely known and make snark remarks on her ‘’. Then again he’d always tell her that he really shouldn’t care as he was never going to actually end up with her and this was all for fun.

Sometimes Aki felt he was really trying to convince himself.

“Take care Aki-chan. You better run you’re getting later with every tick.” Shota said in his kind tone of voice. Aki almost wondered if he acted rudely towards anyone at all. Probably not. As she left the store she tried to think of why he was never jealous of Jin. Jin was hot and buff, Shota was charming and sweet yes but he had nothing on Jin-kun’s ‘hotness’, Jin was the almighty Akanishi Film Studio’s heir and would probably become a great director one day, Shota seemed to be lower class and he was smart yes but he had to work for his aspirations and with work came hard times which he almost constantly seemed to be going through. So it was a shock to her that he wasn’t worried that one day Rosa would leave him for one of her customers, she was number one with at least 100 rich, powerful, young and old eligible men fawning after her begging her to be their one and only.

Yet he never doubted her seriously. Even back there he’d been joking when he’d told her to tell Rosa not to be on someone’s lap.

Aki admired the faith he put in his girlfriend. One day she’d find the same kind of faith in someone else she hoped, even someone like Shota-kun. Hiro sure as hell would never be that type of guy who could trust her so blindly.

As she entered the building she glanced at her watch and saw she still had five minutes left before club opening so she made her way to the back elevator and took it up to her floor. She rode the boring elevator and found a memory resurfaced in her head, the memory of the first meeting between Shota-kun and herself.

(Memory)

Aki was crying as she sat in the lobby of the very same building she’d call her second home soon enough. God why did her life so much? Mao had disappeared without a word or a trace, she couldn’t seem to get in touch with Mao’s mother either, and Hiro was really pissing her off at school. He kept mocking her, teasing her with words she knew he never even meant seriously. Mocking her as if she could ever even think of taking someone like him seriously when it concerned anyone’s feelings.

Why was he in Ohsaka Gakuen anyways? He was always flaunting over their poor little class body how important he was and how he was the poster child for all rich brats being normal at heart.

So why couldn’t he just off into his own little world where he was the most important person in the world? She lifted her head from her arms and saw a person with a bartender uniform come in. Even though it seemed like he was working class he had an air around him that she was sure Hiro couldn’t capture in a million years. Aki couldn’t help staring at him. He looked like he had a purpose in life.

He looked like he knew what he was doing with his life. Did she know what she was doing? Her father and mother were going to be moving out soon enough, she wouldn’t have enough money to keep up with her expenses.

She’d gone for an interview today and just as she remembered it the tears started flowing freely again as she tightened her school’s jacket over her ripped up shirt and put her head into her hands yanking on her hair painfully.

It wasn’t like she could tell anyone about it either. Her mother would stare at her sadly with the pathetic expression on her face and her father would get angry and most likely try and go and beat them up but somehow get into prison himself. That would only lead to more expenses for their already very poor family.

The only person who would have been able to stop those interviewers would have been Mao who would have no doubt been waiting for her outside the interview room, who would have heard her screams today.

But she wasn’t there was she? No…she had gone away.

Well at least she’d rejected the job. She had enough pride for that. She’d been able to kick their balls and pull their hands off her teenage body and run farther than she'd ever ran in her life.

To a Ginza building.

From one danger to another she always said.

“Excuse me but are you okay?” She looked up at the voice and saw the bartender staring at her with worried eyes.

“Imma completely fine thanks.” Great even strangers were caring about her. Unless the boy wanted to get with her just like the erts she’d met today. They looked to be about his age too. She’d always thought university guys would be sophisticated and classy but today she found out there was nothing classy about them. Making a high school come into a locked room not knowing you were planning on making a-

God she couldn’t wait until she got older and didn’t have to deal with the debts of her family, men like those university freaks, and those old erted men that touched her on the train when it was crowded.

“You’re fine you sure? Cause your eyes are all-“ Here he paused to grab a huge napkin that was tucked into his waist and handed it to her. He probably used it for wiping up alcohol spills on the counter but Aki couldn’t help but like the smell it was wafting up into her nose. She saw his gaze turn towards her resume lying on the glass table and felt flustered for some reason.

“I don’t need your help demo arigato gozaimasu.” She said standing up now and bowing without another though but as she did her jacket opened and the ripped up shirt was clearly in view of the bartender. She bit her lip as she reached down to grab her bag that was lying on the floor. She dared a glance at his eyes and saw they were wide in shock as he turned away politely when he realized he was staring.

But for some reason Aki knew there was nothing erted, nothing dirty about this guy’s gaze.

Nothing Hiro like about it.

Aki sniffled some more and threw his napkin down on the desk in front so he could pick it up himself and started getting ready to leave. He probably thought he was some kind of who’d had her shirt ripped by a customer.

Please like she’d stoop so low.

“Excuse me…but if you’re looking for a job I can offer you one.” He said quickly before she left and she turned around, after making sure her jacket buttons were done up so nothing could show like before. She looked at him with a shocked look on his face.

Okay so she’d obviously been wrong about the not erted thing.

“Excuse me but are you blind? I rather don’t want anything to do with people like you right now. So can you please stop trying to ‘help’ me? I don’t want the kind of help you’re offering.” She bit back at him starting out of the building without another look behind at the deceptive boy. She felt him yank her hand back as she was about to pass through the revolving doors. She pulled it back with force and glared at him and was shocked to find he was looking at her with a serious expression…not an apologetic one.

Not one that would try and convince her to-

She shut her mind out. She didn’t need to think that.
“Please stop judging people. It’s awfully wrong. I only meant that- please come upstairs I can’t really explain it here anyways. I promise I don’t do funny business. I’m not that kind of guy. I have a girlfriend who I plan to marry one day.” He said bowing and Aki looked at him gingerly before turning around and walking away from him…and through the revolving doors. She didn’t need his help. She’d find a job herself, she wouldn’t be grabbed again though she’d make sure of it. She didn’t want to end up crying in some strange building again like today.

She didn’t want to meet strangers with fake promises.

“Please wait. Just- come upstairs would you? I hate seeing this. I hate this kind of thing that happens here and I’d like to prevent it from happening to a victim in front of me. If it’s happened once it’ll probably happen again and I couldn’t live with myself if I wasn’t able to stop it. So please could you just come up?” He said from behind her and Aki saw he’d followed her out of the building.

“Yo. Just-“ Suddenly the man shoved pepper spray in her hand. Boy...this guy was pulling out all the stops wasn't he?

“If I try anything you can spray me in the eyes okay? It works too see?” He said spraying around and Aki felt twitching upwards but she kept it down. What the hell did this turd think he was doing? Didn’t he realize he looked completely like an idiot. Her eyes were starting to water with the pepper in the air and she could see that his were too but the open smile was still there on his face.

“You’re like me. We’re commoners. People who got the bad deal of the Japanese economy, but you’re in an even worse situation than I am. You got something done to you today that should never happen to someone…I want to help you.” He said and with that he grabbed her arm, in a completely unromantic way she might add but then she remembered he had a girlfriend anyways and that made it easier to keep him off limits to her heart.

“Oh chotto!” She said as he dragged her up the elevator and suddenly she looked at the sign above and the wide lounge chairs and desks with old and young men chatting up beautifully dressed women and she realized where she was.

“A Hostess Kurabu?” She said her eyes wide and suddenly she found herself pulled to the back of the room and into a whole new world.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late and somewhat boring update. I'm pretty sure all the boring stuff has been gotten out of the way now. =D I hope you guys'll really enjoy the next chapters cause they are some of my favourites. Right up there with the Tomaki and Yamaki dancing scenes.

THANKS FOR READING DUDESS!! =D I LOVE YOU ALL I'm so sorry I haven't update earlier it's cause I got drowned in four tests for all four subjects near the same day! Talk about messed up but it finished today so I reminded myself I must update!

Plus a bit of writer's block. T.T

RabuRabu tooo: Killafragilistic, Calliope, Zing, kamerielle, gl, Ichigokut3 andddd xxing!! Thank you so much you guys =D Really influenced me to keep writing!

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! (In fact their more like...really welcome?! Well...all I'm trying to say is I like seeing them =D)

PREVIEWS:

“Hai hai. Please just do the best you can today. Oh that reminds me we’re receiving very important people today. Oguri-san’s younger sister is going to be here with a man because she wants to talk to him in private where she can’t be seen. So we won’t really need to hostess them but just keep an eye on their drinks and refill them whenever they’re empty neh Aki-chan?”

“Oh you look pretty today Aki.”

“Not really. Anyways I just don’t want to see her again. Half way to that guy’s school she made me turn around and head to the hotel. You know how much I yelled at her that I wasn’t her chauffeur.”

“Aki-chan…you have a customer.”

“Hiro,”

“We saw each other today morning…in school, in class. You could have talked to me then couldn’t you?”

“You don’t really have friends. Don’t know if this has come to your mind or your attention but neither of us really has friends.”

“He’s leaving shortly. Trust me. We’re not together anymore.”

“What’s the point of that? I’ll forgive you as usual. You know that I know that. This will become just another one of those fights where my voice is drowned out by your nee-“

“Obviously you haven’t forgiven me!”

“What is wrong with you? Jun what are you-“

DONE! A lot of previews this time cause there's a lot of dialogue. Not sure if all of it will get put into the next chapter but yes. =D

THANKS FOR READING!!

P.S. Tomorrow I'll be updating Time Runs Out!!! Cause I just got the poster finished and you guys...I never knew Toma could look so hot with Pi beside him and not have one outshine the other. Anyways so that's another thing to look out for =D

For those who don't know Time Runs Out it's:

/lilli_evans