The Motorbike Disguise and Erika Cries

Third Time's The Charm
Hope you guys like Erika and Kame! Cause they're the stars of this chapter..along with Shota of course. Warning some parts of the chapter might have inneundo. Remember Kame is a rebel and all things bad. So chapters in which he narrates will have a little ual content but nothing actually happens just mentions of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Kame looked at his clock. It read 7:00 PM .

He sighed and looked back up at his ceiling in vain. There was nothing to do for the next couple of hours. He couldn’t just fall asleep, no Kame wasn’t that lame. He decided he would get up and read a little.

He would read? How disgusting he really was turning into some sort of person who actually did their homework in the summer break.

Kame,changing his mind, got up grabbed his leather jacket and walked to his bedroom door. After taking many turns around his huge mansion before he ended up in front of the front door. Immediately he saw a car in front of him and as usual had to wave it away in a lazy hand as he went towards the garage and got out his bike.

His bike, Rainie, she was sleek and silver, almost masochistic like him. He grinned down on her as he swung a leg over and slipped his key in easily into the ignition and she was just like girls, the moment he’d slip his tongue into their mouths they’d growl with passion, sometimes this would throw him off, but otherwise he was in for the best ride of his life.

Although it wasn’t always the case with girls as it was with motorbikes. Girls sometimes . He blamed that on his bad taste at points. Though his taste in bikes was hardly bad. Most of his friends came to him before they bough a bike and not a professional, that itself said something. He felt the engine roar beneath his fingertips enjoying the sensation before taking off at a high speed out of his estate.

He sped quickly, turning at the right points to avoid a crash feeling the wind in his hair. He rarely wore headgear when he was riding Rainie. It was just that he felt much freer not wearing his helmet. He stopped at a stop sign cursing that he hadn’t been able to make the turn to where he was about to stop. As the light turned green he saw a familiar face, sleeping on a bench, on the last day of summer before school.

Erika Toda was sleeping on a bench on the sidewalk.

He found it quite hard to believe. He scoffed and decided to move on ahead but then saw a couple of guys leering at her as her trench coat hardly covered much at all. It was rather flattering even with her somewhat modest outfit inside. He quickly pulled over and ran over to her. He saw the guys give him dirty looks, he offered them his own dirty look right back and then shook her slightly. He wasn't doing this cause he wanted to though...it his duty to protect her as her 'senpai'.

“Erika…Erika-san?” He said and watched her fingers move and move in a lazy yawn.

“Seee KimJi…just like Kimchi. You two should be better friends. You'd all make every girl in Korea squeal.” She said in reply and Kame raised an eyebrow skeptically. Tired of watching her, however pretty she might look in her sleep he smacked her face.

“E-RI-KA-SA-N!” He said articulating every single syllable speaking louder than his usual soft voice.

“Ba-ka Kim-chi!” She said grinning a very stupid smile and Kame growled lightly. He didn’t want to spend his evening taking care of little Miss Innocent’s innocence. He had no idea why she’d fallen asleep like this on a bench but he didn’t want to suffer the consequences. However the alternative if she woke up was quite bad.

He looked at her, she really was quite peaceful sleeping, and none of that flustered blushing and screaming and squealing she usually did every time she was around anyone that remotely looked like a boy who might be interested in her. He remembered once how when they were younger and Maki had come in with a boy cut she’d squealed for her as well. That had been quite funny. He distinctly remembered Maki crying afterwards because she hadn't wanted the hair cut and thought it looked ugly on her.

“Yosh,” He said and picked her up getting ready for this heavy weighing person but in fact she was light. He swung her over his shoulder with no interest in carrying her like a bride. Through all this she still didn’t wake up and Kame smirked. What a girl...

As he sat her on the bike though she flopped easily and so he quickly sat himself wrapping her arms around him. He coughed slightly to relieve the embarrassment, not that he should be embarrassed but he felt like he was almost using her. After all wrapping someone’s arms around you without their knowledge was quite odd was it not? It wasn’t something he did regularly of course…most girls willingly wrapped their arms around him.

He felt her head tilt and use his back as a pillow and couldn’t help noticing how comfy she felt against him. Oh how he would love to just grab her and throw her onto a plush four-poster bed but no she had to be the type of girl that was into the whole relationship thing with all the things that came with it, like love…too bad that he wasn’t that type of boy.

He scoffed, like love actually existed. He felt sorry for the poor girl. After all he was pretty sure she believed that it actually did. Someday someone would come and sweep her off her feet in all his white knight glory. Kame almost scoffed at the oxymoron. Here he was, her black knight technically, saving her from what he was sure would have been if he’d left her on the park bench, putting her on a bike instead of a horse and wanting to sleep with her instead of starting to fall in 'love' with her possibly classified him as exactly the opposite of everything she hoped her own perfect guy would be.

“Kame-kun?” She said and Kame immediately jumped out of his seat, as he was about to turn the ignition on. Was she already awake? He was about to turn around and yell at her for talking to him so familiarly and shocking the wits out of him but he realized suddenly that she was actually still asleep.

He appeared in her dream? For some reason…this didn’t seem to trouble him too much, he felt his lips lift up in what might have been the softest smirk possible.

“I really really like you!” She said expressively using her eyebrows and pursing her lips to add to the sentence’s seriousness. Kame immediately started frowning and growled slightly, great it wasn’t bad enough he was controlling himself against what he thought was an unwilling girl now he had to control himself against a willing girl. He chastised himself, really he should have more control over his own body, it wasn’t like he was an animal!

Turning on the ignition he quickly sped so that he wouldn’t hear anymore of her sleepy ramblings. He couldn’t wait till the girl was off his bike and in her own house, he thanked god he knew where it was so he wouldn’t have to take her to his own and sped off just as quickly as he’d showed up. He’d stop by the drinking joint later, he definitely needed one now.

As he sped into her garden he felt her stir and turned around glancing at her as he stopped in the front of her house. He felt her lift herself off his back and scowled silently at the loss of warmth she’d so unknowingly provided. The innocence that was Erika was capturing him every moment…oh god he really needed that drink now if he was thinking like this.

“Kamenashi-sama??” She said softly looking at him her wide doe like eyes asking for an explanation as to how she’d ended up near him. He was quite shocked that she could even open near him, usually he’d seen her choke up in front of the male race.

Most other girls would yell and shriek and immediately start slapping the boy they’d suddenly found beside them but Erika was simply calm as if she’d expected to wake up leaning against the bad boy of her school’s back, which was a far cry from her usual behavior again.

He felt his throat close up and immediately cursed his mouth as if it had betrayed him at a particularly urgent moment. He found himself simply staring at her silently as if that was his answer to her innocent silent question, for a second her eyes were questioning and his were firm and then their gaze turned into something more, almost something animalistic from his side, her gaze turned into something fearful…the look often prey of a predator had on their faces as they realized they had to run from the dangerous predicament they had somehow come to be involved in.

He told himself that he really couldn’t help himself. Giving himself permission he started to move closer towards her lips, which were slightly parted as if she was going to ask him to stop, but of course the sound never did leave . He watched her eyes flutter close, she’d let her guard down, he almost wanted to burst out laughing in her face but then to his own shock he was surprised to find that his own eyelids were now soundlessly shut. Why was it that he wasn’t in control of his own body around this girl? It didn't make sense. Not at all.

“Toda-sama!” Immediately he pulled back and he saw Erika’s eyes shoot open. Turning around Kame saw that there was an old man standing there and Erika nodded.

“Hai Shoeee nani?” She asked her butler in a rather shrill voice, Kame grinned despite himself. Obviously the butler wasn’t the least bit bothered by the very odd nickname Erika the innocent had chosen for him. Kame looked to the ground and nodded to himself, yes he was definitely insane after all no one would be as bi polar as him when it came to Toda Erika.

“Take care of yourself neh Erika-san? Stay sleeping in your own bed next time..I bet its more comfortable than a bench.” He said and gently turned back to face her and lifted her up with ease off his own bike, her expression was one of shock as his hands connected with the sides of her chest as she was hoisted away from his leather seat of comfort and onto the pebble like surface of the entrance to the Toda estate.

Kame slipped the key into ignition and gave a slight nod to the old man as he got ready to fly off to the bar where he would no doubt get pissed and end up puking his guts out later on tonight and then randomly charm his way into some older woman’s bed as usual. He suddenly stopped however when he saw a boy run out from behind the stables at the back and he stood behind the man named Shoe.

“TODA! Any idea how much trouble you’ve caused today at this ing house?” He asked and Kame glided his hands off the handle of the motorbike to watch the scene play out in front of him. He expected to see Erika fall to her feet and beg for forgiveness or something the way the stable boy was commanding authority. She proved him wrong, it seemed Erika wasn’t the least bit shy in front of this boy, she wasn’t looking down, in fact she was staring back defiantly.

“What was that Shota? So what if I snuck out for a whole day huh? Going to tattle on me again? I didn't even want to come back if you want to know the truth cause I knew you'd be here! Bloody poor brat.” Kame himself was shocked at her harsh words at the ‘poor’ boy. Her voice itself seemed like it was meant to slice the boy in half so he wouldn’t argue with her anymore.

“Oh I’m sorry if the rich-“ All of the sudden the old man gave him a look and he shut up. It seemed like the old man was a relative of this boy. Kame looked closely at their looks and mannerisms and saw that they did indeed look alike.

“Please go inside Toda-sama.” He said respectfully though Kame could sense that every word that came out of Shota’s mouth was laced with undertones of venom. Erika grinned at him and nodded innocently like she would normally even with Kame. Though her stance clearly showed that she thought that she was far superior to the stable boy and would wipe the floor with him if he disrespected her any further.

This was a surprising scenario playing out in front of him.

“Good bye Kamenashi-kun! Thank you for dropping me home nehhhh?” He nodded silently and was shocked when he felt Erika’s lips touch his cheek and he turned around away from her. He would rather hide the blush he felt rising and his eyes that widened in obvious shock by this sudden display of affection. He knew it had something to do with stable boy but he was frozen for a second by the sheer thought that Toda Erika had made the first move on him. Erika the innocent, shy, soft, obviously spontaneous Erika had made the first move on Kamenashi Kazuya and had struck him speechless. It just didn’t sound right to his ears.

“Bye Erika.” He said and took off not bothering to stay longer; if he looked back he would have seen the heated gaze between Erika and Shota. The poor boy being mistreated by the rich girl, wasn’t that a new story? Especially when the rich girl was such a wimp in front of everyone else she encountered but him.

What an odd pecking order..Kame mused as he parked his bike and entered the club.

“OI! OI! KAME!” He heard Akajin yell out to him and Kame immediately cleared any thought from his face as he went over to meet his friends. Akajin was the only one that attended Eitoku and came here to hang out as well.

Ah right! School was starting tomorrow…he’d almost forgotten!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Neo-Rurutia)

Erika broke the gaze as quickly as it had started and stared back at the fleck that was Kame-sama until he disappeared from her sigh.

Shota! He had to ruin everything with his harsh words, if she hadn’t gotten that bout of courage to kiss Kame-sama on the cheek she would have been deemed a total loser by him. Shota, oh how she hated him! He pissed her off to no extent that poor boy. She really would have treated him well too if he had been nice to her the first time he’d come here.

She remembered the assumption he'd made of her, she’d been fourteen years and running off to meet Kame-sama, well actually it was more like stalk him, but no one had to know that. It wasn’t like she took his or anything she just loved staring at him, his perfect bone structure, and his lean body doing the most perfect in the swimming pool that she wished she could master.

She remembered walking out towards the door with her binoculars wearing a particularly risqué outfit, she’d been hoping that would help with getting Kame to glance at her, it did nothing but that wasn’t the point. Seeing Shota as the new kid in town she’d given him a wide smile and he’d glared at her and walked past her to the stables.

She’d later found out that he was the stable boy and was talking about her behind her back with the other servants. Since she'd never worn flirty clothing. Also her hatred for him increased when he wouldn’t talk to her. Whenever he did talk to her, he would insult her and try and make her feel worthless.

“Back from your excursion Toda-sama?” She heard a voice from behind her and turned around and saw the twenty one year old standing in front of her the light yellow glow falling exactly at the right angles on his face to make him look handsome, even to her.

“Shota…I’d like you to leave my sight please. However worried you were about me you’ve managed to piss me off by thinking you have the right to yell at ME.” She said arrogantly pulling off a Maki stance. However she was quite sure that Shota would talk back to her where as she was sure that no servant would ever talk back to Maki at Maki’s own house.

He seemed to contemplate either choking her or leaving her alone. Erika found herself hoping he’d do both, just to test him. Finally making a decision he spoke to her with a distinct tone of distance and harsh coldness in his words “God you know you’re- you’re so arrogant Erika-san.”

“WHO THE ALLOWED YOU TO CALL ME ERIKA?” She blasted suddenly taking some pleasure in being able to yell at someone and not get yelled at for doing it. Though she was quite pissed off that her beloved beautiful name had been allowed to exit that foul boy’s mouth.

“God it was a slip of a tongue give it a rest will you?” He said seeming not the slightest bit fazed by what her sudden eruption of anger as if he'd seen it coming.

Erika wanted never to stop bantering with him. So she was denying his request of giving it a rest. “You’ve been calling me Erika inside your head haven’t you? God you sicko! You must have dreams of me! YOU ERT! Do you stare at me when you have free time?” She said feeling exaggerate slightly what her mind had actually meant to say and hoped he hadn't made out the doubtful shake in her own voice at what she’d said.

For a second everything around them seemed to go still and then he walked closer to her and Erika swallowed slightly nervous as she started to back away but he stopped her by grabbing her hand and spinning her around to face him but leaving her hand just as quickly.

“Please believe me Toda-sama that I do not spend my increasingly rare sleepy time dreaming of you.” He really should have stopped there but Shota felt the unreasonable want to continue. He also felt the need to mock her by using cute words.

“In fact I dream of another girl. She's my girlfriend and she’s really nothing like you. She’s quite better than you at everything, she’s a better conversationalist, she’s poor yes but she has power that you will never hold over men, she is the prettiest woman I’ve met where as you are the ugliest, oh sorry if I made you feel bad, she’s a great kisser, and she’s not at all shy of all other men but her stable boy,” Again he felt like he should have perhaps stopped but of course he had to continue.

“and of course she certainly doesn’t act like a every single chance she gets and-“

Erika couldn’t help herself and with just as much of a shock as she'd felt before when Kame had leant down to kiss her, her hand had automatically raised itself to hit him and a loud smack was all that confirmed Erika’s suspicions that she had hit him...hard. She hadn’t realized her hand had even raised itself to slap him. She wasn’t sure what had triggered the response, perhaps her own hidden personality had jumped out at him as he’d indirectly pointed out many of her flaws on purpose to make her feel horrible and worthless and useless. As if she didn't already feel that way being with friends like hers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

She slowly turned around and walked away feeling her tiny heels clicking against the brown marble floor as she made her way to her room, hearing the comforting click of the door, she stared into the mirror that was placed directly in front of the door. She observed herself in the mirror and was surprised to find that she had been crying

And then she surprised herself even more by letting out a howl of pain and crashed onto the bed.

Well at least she'd be away from all this by tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it!

I love all the people who commented namely: makitear-chan, Hateytb, Zing, and Ichigokut3! Thank you guys a lot ^.^

Remember to comment againnn cause I'll love on you..and of course all questions should be asked on the comments page and I'll do my best to answer them as long as they don't spoil the rest of the story for you guys.

I've also decided that for certain parts I'll put on a song that sounds right with the scene I'm writing cause I often play music when I write.

And now a little extra something to motivate you to read this little section that I just wanted to do. Actor Conference!

Shun: This chapter was lame, very lame.

Shota: I agree...I didn't even get to find out who plays my own girlfriend.

Author: Shun you only say that cause you weren't involved in this chapter..well truthfully I'm putting you on a break now. Oh and Shota..you acted with her. It's actually very obvious.

Shun: WHAT THE!? YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T DESERVE THIS! YOU KNOW I'M A BETTER CHARACTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE...YOU KNOW WHAT- I QUIT! Je quitte! *stomps off*

Author: *calm*

Shota: *confused* Aren't you going to chase after him?

Author: *evil laugh* No..I'll just Maki-chan to convince him to come back. MAKI-CHAN!

Maki: HAI! ON IT! *runs off behind Shun*

Author: I love this.

Disclaimer: I own none of these actors obviously they are their own people but I do comically imagine them doing funny things together while hanging out and thats why I write these. I have no contact with them and yada yada...you guys should get what a disclaimer means. It means I only claim the rights to this hilarious plot line and everything else is not mine!

<3 Lillith Evans