Alley Trysts and Jun Is Covertly Missed

Third Time's The Charm
11:00 PM

“Why are we here? In a gay club. This is weird. I live in Tokyo 24/7 and I’ve never been in a gay club I’m with you two days and I’m walking into gay clubs.”

“So what? God don’t be so homophobic you know what that says about you right?” She grinned mischievously and he rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder casually as he entered the club.

“Why are you doing that for?” Aya asked looking at his arm with a certain degree of disgust on her face. Blair, Nate and Chuck had gone for some T.V. thing with Ryo and Uchi apparently someone important from New York was coming by here so Ryo had to go make a stop which was why she hadn’t been able to get this weirdo off her back and the whole ride here he’d bugged her about Ryo no matter how many times she told him she didn’t want to talk about it.

“It’s obviously to prove my macho-ness!” He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world but that only made the look of disgust on Aya’s face stronger as she walked to the bar spotting a familiar head but it wasn’t Jin’s.

“Serena! What are you doing here?” She yelled loudly pushing Shun’s arm off her as she raced towards the bar. The music might have been loud but Aya was the queen of loudness and she was definitely louder than it. She raced towards her friend and looked to the guy beside her and saw it was Jin. She also saw that the both of them looked as if they’d been cut off from drinking any more alcohol. They looked absolutely hammered.

“AYA! Ah-ya! Jin taught me that’s like a thing to say like oh my god no way not again sort of thing. Your name means that! Hahaa.” She laughed somewhat drunkenly placing an arm easily on his shoulder and Jin reciprocated getting her hand off his shoulder instead holding it within his own.

Aya rolled her eyes. Serena had picked her target for this week’s little fling. Aya knew Serena loved Dan s but it really was too easy for this girl to cheat on him with her phenomenal looks and her lack of control.

“Can I borrow him for just a minute?” This could be her thank you to him. She could save him from having pointless feelings for Serena as nothing could come out of it. He looked at her as if she was the plague. Aya understood who would ever want to leave the gorgeous Aphrodite and leave with...Aya? Yeah no but still she was helping him, and one day he’d thank her. Serena seemed not to care as she simply smiled brightly and tousled her own hair with her free hand.

Completely ed and yet completely gorgeous, Aya was jealous.

“I don’t want to be borrowed. I want to stay here and learn more about Serena-chan!” Towards the end Jin’s English automatically turned into Japanese and he burst out laughing at the confused look on Serena’s face.

“I think you’re very cute. That’s what you- I mean I said.” Serena’s eyes visibly brightened and she nodded clutching onto his hand a little tighter but let go of it soon after in exchange for pinching Jin’s cheeks in a way that made him squeal with delight.

Aya stared on feeling all the more like she should barf into a bucket.

“Aya you better not leave me like that again. I swear a guy came up to me and actually started grinding with me and rubbing- oh. Hi.” Shun said immediately as he saw Serena who offered him the same flirtatious grin she’d been offering Jin mere moments ago. Aya rolled her eyes.

Why was it the moment any guy even laid eyes on Serena they’d fall into a trance? Even Shun was moving down to sit on her other empty side.

Aya rolled her eyes. They were so lucky they were in Tokyo and in a gay bar right now otherwise Serena’s sides would have been completely flocked with more deserving men. Aya had never really gotten jealous of her though because Ryo, while he did date other girls, never ever came close to home and tried to get with Blair and Serena. Shun giggled silently as if he was already drunk or Serena giggled back.

Her brother was already smitten with Lady Godiva. She looked to her side to see Jin start looking at Shun as if he was the most annoying thing in the world.

First she’d take care of the more jealous and violent Jin and then she’d come back to her brother later.

“We’re leaving for two seconds neh?” Shun and Serena both waved their hands in front of their faces like they didn’t really care and Jin clutched his heart a little in fake hurt ready to joke about it and have Serena try and convince him that she still thought he was cute.

There was no convincing done as now her fingers edged towards Shun’s cheeks and Aya felt her hands grabbed by Jin’s own as he dragged her out towards the back entrance of the club so they could come back. She tried to pull back from it feeling awkward as it wasn’t Ryo’s or Jun’s but he held on tighter through the sweaty males pushing themselves on him.

This was distressing, really it was.

“What is it?” Jin asked as they stepped into the cooler atmosphere outside and Aya took a deep breath of fresh air. Regardless she’d only been inside for a max of five minutes it still felt refreshing outside. When she stopped stretching and taking breaths she found that Jin was staring at her waiting for an answer to which she simply shrugged.

“I just wanted to say thank you for taking care of me yesterday. It was extremely nice of you and you’ve dealt with a lot of bull from me and you’ve still continued on which is extremely nice of you-“

“You’ve said that twice. Get a little original eh?” Aya felt her eyebrow twitch, why was he trying to piss her off when she was trying to nice? This was meant to be a thank you speech but if he was going to be such a jerk about it she could easily change the content from gratitude to judgement.

“Thanks for taking care of Jun took and showing him to a hostess cause that was extremely nice of you. It’s also extremely nice of you that you don’t care that Rosa practically walks around cheating on her boyfriend and you who she’s actually cheating on her boyfriend with but that doesn’t even take the cake. The nicest thing that you’ve done so far is-“

“What are you trying to do Aya?” He said softly his head hurting as he rubbed his temples and she shut up now. The words about to exit from forgotten by the side in the alley as he moved closer to her. He was getting closer, so close that she realized she’d been backing away when she felt herself hit a wall.

“Jin,” She wasn’t sure if he knew what he was doing. Maybe his dept perception was distorted and that’s why he was walking ahead in this scarily confident stance. She saw his eyes widen at the realization of that their noses were barely touching and immediately he distanced himself a good meter from her.

They stood in silence for might have been seconds but felt like minutes to the both of them.

“Well if that’s it...then I guess I’m going back in. You coming?” He asked her and she rolled her eyes in response.

“No I’m going to stay out here and dance to the music and order drinks. The garbage can looks like he’s checking me out.” Jin had always hated her sarcasm and it was really time she stopped using it.

“Finally someone appropriate for you,” He spat and grinned in sadistic manner. “Suit yourself.” He went inside without her and closed the door quickly behind him.

“Hey chotto!” He heard her say as he pressed the door shut and the loud bangs of her fists banging against it made him laugh as he held onto it so she couldn’t open it again.

“AKANISHI JIN! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!” She was probably loud as hell out there but through the door and the music on his side her voice became a barely a whisper to his ears. He turned to look at the bar to see how Serena was doing now and found himself staring at a picture he almost expected to find.

“DO you have any idea how much I’m going to- oh.” Aya stopped in the middle of her rant to look at what Jin was staring at. He’d probably started liking Serena a little but Aya was used to this gaze. She was glad that Shun was getting used to people in America at least. She didn’t much care about what he did. Maybe he was getting a little too used to it as she saw his hand edge under Serena’s shirt. She stifled a giggle.

“Akanishi, want a drink?”

“He cut me off.” Jin said honestly stumbling a little so that Aya wasn’t really sure to offer him the drink or not but the look on his face seemed too calm for this kind of thing. As if this always happened to him. It was eerie.

“But he didn’t cut me off did he?” Jin turned to her a small look of shock on his face as she grabbed his hand this time and dragged him through the throngs of people towards the bar, but in a spot far away from Shun and Serena.

After all she didn’t want him suddenly jumping on them and punching the crap out of them. Jin didn’t seem like the type who could control his anger. So Aya would distract him for a little while, and piss him off and all would be good. How attached could he really have gotten to Serena anyways?
Still...seeing Shun getting so friendly with another girl was odd. Seeing him friendly at all was a change for her! Let alone seeing him flirt maul her best friend was creeping her out a little.

Serena looked really happy though, she looked just like she did when she looked at Nate sometimes but everyone knew that no man except for Nate could keep the attention of Serena Van Der Woodson for too long.

Well...whatever as long as the two of them didn’t with each other too much it’d all be fine with her.

Jin’s bruised ego was going to take a little more work thought.

11:30 PM

“Feel better?” Mao asked as Koyama stumbled into her room and saw the look in his eyes that clearly said that she had to shut up or he would hit her over the head. It was shocking that even after spending so much time apart from each other the two twins still knew each other so well.

Still it could probably be said that Mao was the one who knew more about her brother. She had been at his side completely even when he had ditched her to go with Ryo in the park. She would always watch over him and see the sad look on his face whenever Ryo left him behind for someone Ryo’s own age. It was then she would pop up behind him biting his arm and watch him immediately switch back into the lovable somewhat abusive brother she knew so well.

“It went- well...it went well I think.” Koyama said softly lying down flat beside his sister who walked over from her spot near the washroom and walked to sit beside him.

“Are you happy?” She asked him softly and watched his eyes unwillingly flick back to her face and his mouth betray his thoughts by answering her truthfully.

“I’m not sure.” He took his arms and put them over his head ducking them under his head and stared at the ceiling.

“Why aren’t you with your boyfriend? Or Jun?” He said quickly turning the conversation over to her so he wouldn’t have to answer any of her pesky questions which he found revealed too much of himself for his own liking. Koyama had always been the one that had treated her as a little sister no matter how much she treated him like a friend. There was rarely a thing she didn’t tell him, well except for the Toma thing and that was because he basically showed up the very next day.

“Jun’s out with her new boyfriend Jin. Toma’s off to see some co-star or the other of his at Maki’s brother’s party.”

“Are you sure he isn’t just already cheating on you?” Koyama said honestly but looking at the worried look on his sister’s face he cracked it and burst out laughing. If he could pretend he was joking perhaps he wouldn’t have to see her like that. He hated comforting his sister if it could be avoided.

“BAKA! He’d never do that.” Mao’s face went a little blank and indecipherable as well and Koyama found himself thinking about how often Mao had actually been able to hang onto a boy. Not long he assumed, all the men in her life had usually left, first it had been Ryo, then Koyama and her father, Shun she had banished herself emotionally from him and it was only a matter of time now for Toma.

She’d never had a real boyfriend like Toma before and Koyama wasn’t sure she could handle one yet. She looked and seemed too immature for it. He wanted to tell her so but he knew what his sisters reaction and outlook would be if he were the one who told her so, he would let her figure it out for herself.

“Jun and Jin huh? Sounds like a cute couple.” He had only meant to tease but Mao turned around wildly shaking her head.

“People would think that wouldn’t they? That rhyming couple names would make them adorable but it just makes them annoying don’t you think? I and U completely clash. Jin’s too self absorbed anyways.” Mao said shaking her head and Koyama found himself giggling a little femininely behind his hand.

“Nani?” He sounded so utterly amused by this but Mao for the life of her couldn’t see how this situation was funny. It was bad! For Jun at least cause as far as Mao could tell she had little or no experience with guys.

Mao didn’t know how wrong she was. Jun had infinitely more experience with men, being one himself, than Mao could ever know.

“Its just Jin seems to like using people. Like there’s someone he already knows is meant for him and everyone else he’ll use you know? Like they’re just there to keep him company until the real thing decides she’ll pay attention to him.” Mao mused and Koyama shook his head. Mao herself had been slightly interested in him at one point. She knew well the type of guy Jin was.

Luckily she’d never been the type for him.

“I doubt he’s like that. The situation you’re describing with this other girl sounds like rejection and lemme tell you most guys aren’t that mean and they hate being-“

“Yeah yeah rejected. So you didn’t tell me if Erika and Kame are together now.” She questioned propping her feet up on the bed and examining her bright pink toenails
Koyama sat up beside her and pulled a disgusted face.

“Please let’s grab some nail polish remover and get that off your feet. No wonder your boyfriend ditched you. Every time he’d have to look down because you’re so short you’d blind him.” He even stood up and walked all the way to the drawer to get her the nail polish remover with the cotton pads and dumped it in her lap.

“You’re avoiding the topic again. I wish you wouldn’t do that.” Nevertheless his sister acquiesced to his request and started dabbing on some of the substance onto the soft cotton that she was playing with.

“Well...Kame said he liked her back. It took a lot for him to say that apparently. I was listening to the whole thing from the cell phone. It was towards the end too. Erika stood up and excused herself to the washroom to-“

“Okay just describe it better all right?”

“Fine we’ll have a flashback moment.” Koyama rolled his eyes and started the tale.

***Flashback***

Koyama stood in the hallway listening to the deafening silence that was in the room for far too long to be comfortable.

“So what is this about again?” Kame said finally and Koyama could hear the small whimper in her voice at having to embarrass herself all over again. It had taken a lot of courage to shove herself in front of him and yell out that she liked him when she barely talked to him.

“I- I like you.”

“And what would you like me to do about that?” Koyama rolled his eyes. The guy seemed playboy-esque and so horrible for Erika. Kame resembled Koyama’s own cocky self far too much for Koyama to feel comfortable with letting Erika alone with this man. Still it was not his choice, but completely hers and he had no right to influence her even. Just to help her was his job; get her emotions and thoughts and feelings out there. He felt like Cinderella’s fairy god mother.

He should probably invest in a wand. He jokingly thought. It was probably for the best that he wasn’t going to have a fling with Erika over the next couple of days. She needed someone concrete, someone permanent who was supposed to last her more than a week.

“Um...I’m not really sure what happens after this step.” She said honestly and Koyama whacked his head. The idiot wasn’t supposed to say things like that! It made her look vulnerable. He felt Kame’s grin stretch knowing automatically what the boy was thinking. He could play around with Erika now.

“You’re kidding.”

“Actually I’m not.” She mumbled so quietly that Koyama was almost sure that the only reason he could hear her voice was because the phone was in her shirt pocket.

“Wow. Oh okay. Well.” Kame started off and Koyama was almost sure he caught the slightest hint of nervousness in his voice. Maybe he wasn’t as good at predicting Kame’s thoughts as well as he would like. He wasn’t sure but it sounded like Kame was anxious. Good it would help the smarmy git if he was nervous. He was a little proud of Erika for having that sort of effect on the known player.

Okay this was basically Koyama being evil on the poor guy who was receiving Erika’s feelings instead of him.

“Look Erika... I can’t just tell you I like you when I don’t really know you all that well. How about you come again tomorrow to this room? We’ll take this slow.” He asked and Koyama felt like barging in there. HER? ALONE? IN HIS ROOM? How did this guy even think that was taking it slow??

And no doubt Erika would want to stop the whole listening in thing. Oh hell no, he would cancel with Rosa there was no way he was letting Erika stay like that in a dangerous situation. Though if he was being honest, he was probably being over protective as usual, like he was with his sister.

Yes he would compare Erika to his sister so that it would help him loose his sentiments for her faster than imaginable.

“Uh- eto- da...I’ll have to check with Koyama-kun.”

“Koyama-kun?” Kame sounded confused.

“He’s the boy,” Koyama rolled his eyes, she could have said man, actor anything that didn’t make him seem so prepubescent. “that convinced me to confess to you.”

“You had to be convinced?” Erika’s sounds of protest came out of immediately and Koyama could hear teasing laughter in the background, obviously Kamenashi’s.

Great. Absoing great. Now they were flirt laughing and he was outside listening on a phone instead of flirt laughing himself with a girl he’d technically be paying for but still meant a lot to him. Damn his life was messed up. No wonder Mao so absolutely much and tried to change him.

***Flashback end***

Too bad Erika didn’t want to help him resolve his ways, he had a feeling that if someone like her gave a damn about him he’d try and become a better guy.

Still no girl like that had actually come across him so far, until her. Most of them almost always regarded him as a sort of stepping-stone to greater boyfriends, like Zac. Vanessa had been making out with him for months behind the curtains and before you know it Zac’s proposed to her.

Koyama whacked himself on the head. He really had to stop being so emo sometimes.

“So that was it? Wow no wonder you’re miffed. You wasted a whole evening on that? I almost pity you.” Koyama hit her arm and she accidentally spread the cotton over the wrong nail. “OI! What was that for?” She yelled at her brother seeming quite displeased with the bratty-ness of her twin.

“Why do I get an ‘almost pity’. Can’t I get the real thing?”

“No cause it’s your fault she’s not out with you.” Mao said honestly and Koyama leaned back in frustration and yelped when he felt his skull come in contact with the hard dry wall.

“SUGEI!” Mao said turning around to look at her brother who was still rubbing the spot sorely.

“What’s up now baffled sister of mine?” He questioned as he squinted in pain. It did hurt quite a bit, in fact he felt small tears of pain coming through to his eyes.

“I thought for sure with a hard head like yours you’d end up breaking through the wall!” She said grinning widely in the manner that Koyama knew she was doing this purely to bug the out of him.

And it was working. “Neh Mao... sinde shimae!”

“Ahh Koyama...I’m hurt!” Mao said clutching her heart pretending to be all pained at his words.

Koyama grinned just as evilly as she had moments ago and yanked her hair. “Not as much as you will be in thirty seconds!”

And with that the brother and sister chased each other around the room.

---------------------------------

A.N: Yes.. hi =D it's been a while. This is probably the last chapter going to be up this year =D lolol get it? Yeah no but I'm trying to rewrite this story so it might take me some time to finish it. I have a feeling it got a little lost among all the characters so I'm going to need to re-evaluate it.

Thank you to all my darling reviewers. YAMAKI FOREVER (It has been forever eh? T.T I apologize my deary), Christine x2 (I don't even know where I come up with some of this shiz man =D I think it has a lot to do with texts I send friends T.T TYY FOR THE UPDATE LAST NIGHT BTWW. ), griffenhawk (no you weren't seeing things =DD), anddd Lillyrain!! (Pick Tomaki! Pick Tomaki! =D I missed you guys too <3 and thank you for the honor of letting me be one of the top three =D )

I love you all and reading your comments made me really really happy <3

Nowww to the part you're really interested in:

“ I know you.”

“Back at you.”

“You can’t recognize me?”

“Back at you.”

“Why yes...Dumb and Slow...definitely not a winner are you?” He lifted her face in his hands and examined it.

“Not too much of a looker either. Poor girl, one can only think of how you got into such a business.” He said enjoying the small look of frustration on her face as he raked his eyes over her body. She felt violated.

You likey??

BTW. T.T I was going to update Time Runs Out today. I had like three chapters to put up (I got hit with inspiration for it the other day)

and I found out

They've deleted it. (Insert multiple bad phrases)

Anyhoo if and when it gets put back up I'll update (hopefully on new years!) (If you guys read Time Runs Out T.T)

And noww I'm off to update another story named Erika =D

ttyl beautifuls <3

hope you enjoyed the chapter and I can read your wonderful feeback on the comments inbox and to all a Merry Christmas!!!!