Mianhe, I Know "It's My Fault"

At The Music Room****

At Taeyeon's house .. It's late 8pm

Leeteuk is already 2 hours on Tae's house waiting for her to wake up. He kept on waiting because he knows he can't let her be alone on her house. She's body is still weak and she's sleeping deeply. While Taeyeon is sleeping in the sofa, Leeteuk is sitting just beside her head. Suddenly, because of what happened lately, Taeyeon mumbles a lot and she's really scared. 

"Jebal!! Jebal!! Help me!!" she shouted "Anio, please let me go! Help!" she shouted  more loud in her sleep.

Leeteuk got worried and came closer to her. He held Taeyeon's hand and he felt the sleeping Taeyeon tightening it. Even she's sleeping she can feel the presence of someone caring for her. She stopped on shouting and started to sleep quitely again, still  holding on Leeteuk's hand. Later on, Teuk got slightly uncomfortable of their position so he tried to pull his hands off her. Yet, she doesn't let go of his hands for she is asleep. More minutes, they still stayed on the same position. Eventually, Leeteuk already look on the pretty and pale pink face of Taeyeon. He saw some bruise on her head but some are covered by her bangs. Leeteuk can't help it nut touch Taeyeon's face. He gently swept off her bangs and saw more bruises and small wounds on her forehead. He just look at her and he doesn'ttreatise that he doesn't just look her bruises but also on her entire peaceful sleeping face figure.

"She's beautiful .." he said "But he keeps on hiding it to other person or she doesn't believe she really is" he continued. 

He kept on scanning how Taeyeon sleeps tight as Time goes by. Lately, Leeteuk also fell asleep on a sitting position and he's head bowed. 

After more minutes, Taeyeon finally woke up. She tried to get up slowly because she still feel the pain on her body. Then she noticed something, her hand. She's surprised but at first scared that someone held her hand. Her eyes traveled down from their locked hands, up to the figure and the face of the guy who owns it, it's Leeteuk. Taeyeon blushed and immediately pulled her hands. She didn't know why are Teukie's hands together and the fact that Leeteuk is on her house?!! She's frozen on where she sits, stil looking on the handsome yet nerdy guy on her side. Now, he is the one who is sleeping. 

Taeyeon can't resist it, she felt something in her mind telling her to come closer to him. And she did so. Her wart beats faster and faster every time she moves nearer, until she didn't realized that it's only centimeters for their faces to meet. She viewed perfectly every characters on Leeteuk's face. It took almost so much time looking at him sprecisely his eyes and turned to look at it in a moment. She imagined how he looks even without his glasses. Suddenly .....

"Oh!!!!"

She's shocked. Leeteuk woke up! Yes, he just up and saw her looking straightly at him .. Their eyes stated am with each other for a while but it changed direction immediately. Taeyeon blushed, she is really red now because of the situation. Still Leeteuk, he doesn't even have idea why she is staring at him. Then Teuk spoke up

"Uh .... Uhmm .. Mianhe I slept,   And why are you---"

"A .. a ... Anio! It's .. It's yeah .. Your glasses, I'm looking on it. See, I'm looking into it and I guess it has a crack here. Yeah here .. Mianhe~" she reasoned out, get his eyeglasses Nd tried to while the glasses with her handkerchief. 

"Aaaaa .. Yeah, Its just a little,don't worry Since this glass is already mine back when I was still elementary. I'll just replace it soon." he get his glasses from her and wear it again.

He smiles to Taeyeon but it turned t be serious afer a while. 

"Kim Taeyeon ..." he approached her "About what happened earlier, Mianhe ..." he apologized ther straightly looking on her eyes. 

Taeyeon didn't answer, she's speechless. It's just a minute of silence, Leeteuk is still looking at her. Taeyeon can't hide her feelings so he just bowed her head. Then she felt Teuk's hand patting her head gently, making her hair bounce a bit. 

"Kim Taeyeon. Mianhe, I know it's my fault. It's just about Krystal and me but I don't get it, why is she doing this to you ... Jinjja Mianhe~" Leeteuk continuedly pay her head, jut like a little girl. 

"Anio oppa, gwaenchana .. It ... It's not your fault or other persons. That girl just wants attention, I guess" Taeyeon  answered and look up. She found Leeteuk smiling a bit and she thinks its because of what she just said. 

"Aa .... Neh .. By the way. Are you okay now?? Aissh .. Such a stupid question. I know you're not .." he said and now pulled of his hands on her head. 

"Gwaenchana, jinjja .. Oh~ oppa .. It's already late. I think you must go now, don't worry about me. Are you?" she told him "It's just if you do worry ..." she muttered and look at her side. 

"Oh yeah yeah .. I should go now. You, sure okay??" he answered and asked again pretending not to hear what Taeyeon all said. 

"Neh .." she smiled and tried to stand up to open the door for him. Luckily, she did it already. 

They both walk towards the door. Taeyeon opened the door. Teuk stepped outside and turned to utter something. 

"About worrying you .. I guess, I do worry Taeyeon" he muttered quickly and turned back to walk to his way. 

Before he goes to the darker place, he looked back to Taeyeon, who is still their at the door. Leeteuk waved goodbye and smile. In return, Tae waved to him until he disappeared at the dark. Back on the door scene, Taeyeon still thinks on what Teuk said. In fact, because it was too fast, Taeyeon didn't really understand what Leeteuk said. Yet, while closing the door, she feels butterflies on her stomach, fast heart beat and pulse with the feeling of her cheeks turning hot and so red. 

 

 

 


Another TaeTeuk moments ! ^^ Mehihi .. Wanna watch a fanmade vid of them ??

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rktCkYpsbWI

COMMENT your insights here okay :DD Keep calm chinguya  :)

-Saranghae_SUGEN