Saying the truth

At The Music Room****

Author’s POV

A certain student was walking down the hallway. She was about to go home when she spotted a commotion happening at the other end of the hallway. She was curious and walked closer to them. She saw a group of girls and she knew it’s SNSD. As she takes a few more steps, she saw that these girls looks so gloomy and stressed. She saw a certain girl crying with her unnies and heard their conversation. Now, she already got what’s really happening in there.

“Wait .. if Taeyeon didn’t did any of these. How did that Key to Correction got into Taeyeon’s things ???” a tall girl named Sooyoung asked.

“You also said that there is a student who reported this to Leeteuk right ?? Do you know who it is ?? ”  one of the pretties named Yoona said.

“I don’t even know about that thing. And anni .. Leeteuk didn’t told me about his/her identity.” The petite girl Taeyeon shrugged as she stops from crying.

“Another thing, How come that person knew all of these cheating blah blah blaah. I guess this is up to something other than cheating stuffs Taeyeon.” the blondy girl named Jessica added and she seemed to think of something.

The student felt uneasy and urge to speak. She wanted to help for deep in her she knows everything about their problem. She’s fighting with her thoughts running in her mind and finally decided what to do so.

“I believe Taeyeon-sshi isn’t a cheater.. and I knew someone who’s responsible with all of this.” She called out from the other end of the hallway and walk towards SNSD.

SNSD all looked to her way and they’re eyes grew in wonder. Maybe they don’t know what exactly she’s saying.

“Victoria ???? “ Jessica said.

“What did you just said ?? What do you mean you know who’s responsible for this ?? “ Hyoyeon asked.

“Exactly. I know everything about this ..” Victoria stated and lowered her head. “And I can’t just stay quiet here. I want to help Taeyeon-sshi.” She looked up to them and met eyes with Taeyeon.

“Wait .. I don’t get you Victoria. How come you knew this ??? “ Tiffany asked the Chinese girl.

“Don’t tell me you’re the one who did this .. are you ???! “ Yuri scolded and came in front of Victoria.

Before Yuri could came closer and do anything, Seohyun pulled her back.

“Anni! It’s not me, it’s .. it’s” she paused for a while and thought of something ..

“Fine. But ~ I know you won’t dare tell anyone about this right. Besides, I’m the one who helped you get into MY MOTHER’S school Victoria unnie.” She stepped back and bit her lower lip. She doesn’t know if she will tell them.

“It’s who ???! Tell us!” Yuri furiously asked.

“Okay okay .. it’s Krystal.” Victoria revealed. “And no .. I or any of f(x) is involved with this other than her. It’s all her plan. She wanted Taeyeon-sshi to get out of this school so she made her way and framed her up. She’s the one who reported this cheating to Leeteuk and told him about the Key to Correction. Krystal is even the one who put that copy on Taeyeon’s locker.” Victoria stated the whole thing.

SNSD were not so surprised about this. They knew Krystal have hard feeling to Taeyeon but they didn’t thought she could do such a thing to expel Taeyeon. This was the worst thing Krystal did after all. Buut somehow, they felt quite a relief for Taeyeon. So as for Taeyeon, she could now have a hope to defend herself for an accusation she did not do.

“But Victoria, how can you prove as that all you said are real ?? And why will we trust you since Krystal is you’re bestfriend right ..” Jessica said.

“I’m telling the truth Sooyeon-sshi. You guys could trust me, really. Unnies know me already before right ?? I may be stubborn to all of you but I just did those because Krystal told me so. We’re not like this back then .. unnies know that. And .. and I want to bring back my real bestfriend Krystal. Maybe by doing this I could help Krystal change her wrong doings. I’m sorry and I’ll help Taeyeon-sshi.” Victoria said and look at each of them.

When Victoria looked to Taeyeon, Tae saw the sincerity in her eyes. With  that, Taeyeon felt like Victoria is saying all truth and she’s really willing to help. Taeyeon walked to Victoria.

“Victoria-sshi .. I could feel you’re telling us real and I’m thankful you did say it to us. Please help me to tell Leeteuk-sshi I’m innocent with this cheating.”

“Me too. I believe you now Victoria but I don’t think Leeteuk will also believe you by just telling him all you know about this.” Sunny said.

“Then I’ll do my best to make him believe me unnie. I will as long as I could help Taeyeon-sshi.” Victoria said and they all looked at each other in satisfaction.

“Gomawo Victoria-sshi . I’ll expect you’re help maybe as soon as possible please.” Taeyeon held Victoria’s hands.

Victoria nodded and squeezed her hands back in assurance.

 


The next day, Taeyeon was walking alone on the school corridors. She doesn’t know but it seems like the students today are looking to her so much. She just ignored the entire stare and murmurs as she walk pass them. She suddenly stop on her track when someone pulled her back.

“Oh what’s this ??? “ Krystal removed something on Taeyeon’s back. It was a paper with words written on it .. Taeyeon never knew when and how that paper went to her back. “I’M A CHEATER” Krystal read the words and as soon as it’s finished .. Krystal began laughing so hard. “Now you’re proud that you’re a cheater ??! ” she continued and laughed some more.

Other students began to laugh as well that made Taeyeon feel so humiliated but she tries to calm herself. She just lowered her head and froze at her position while Krystal continues to bully her.

“Yah! You shouldn’t put this on your back .. This will look better here !! Hahahaha! “ Krystal stuck-up the paper on Taeyeon’s forehead with such force that made her fall on her . “Awwww .. Poor Ugly-duckling Kim Taeyeon!” Krystal said and continued her fit laughter.

Taeyeon felt pain and struggled to get up but still manage to. Krystal just looks at her and makes some silly faces to . Taeyeon clenched her fist until her knuckles turned white and tried hard not to burst into tears. Still, Krystal didn’t stop saying random words to make here feel more ashamed in front of many students.

“Krystal-sshi please just stop this ..” Taeyeon muttered while biting her lower lip and still her head hanged low.

“What did you just say ?? Stop ?? NEVER. I’ll just stop when you’re running out of this school while crying b*tch!” Krystal raised her hands and was about to slap Taeyeon when a hand stopped her from doing so.

Taeyeon looked up to see Leeteuk holding Krystal’s arm. Her eyes widened and she immediately ran far away from them while her tears flowing already on her face. Leeteuk called Taeyeon for many times but she just continued running away until she was out of sight. Leeteuk knew Taeyeon was very humiliated that she can’t even show a face to him. Leeteuk released Krystal’s arms and looked at her sharply.

“What’s the matter with you Krystal ??! This is too much!” Leeteuk scolded her while Krystal just kept quiet. “And you students .. Just go to your classes now please. This is none of your business.” Leeteuk commaned them and students quickly vanished the area leaving Leeteuk and Krystal.

“Come to my office now. You need to explain to me about this tape.” Leeteuk showed Krystal a black tape as he walk to his office without looking back to her.

 

 


As soon as they reached his office, he didn’t say a word .. he pulled the tape and put it on the player. A traditional Chinese music starts playing while a familiar lady dances into it. It’s Victoria.

“What’s with that tape of Victoria ?? “ Krystal called from behind.

“This tape just recorded your conversation with Victoria about your plan of framing-up Kim Taeyeon as a cheater. Don’t tell me you forgot ??” as Leeteuk said.

Soon the music stopped and voices are heard talking. Krystal’s eyes widened as she remembered what she just said to Victoria at the music room. She didn’t knew it was all recorded.

“Aiiish Krystal .. you know I’m busy here. Get your out of here maknae.” Vicoria said as she walk to the camera and click a random button but she didn’t knew she failed to turn it off.

“Don’t be so mean unnie. I just want you to know about new move to kick Taeyeon out of MY school” Krystal said.

“I’m not mean maknae .. You are. Another thing, this is not YOUR school but YOUR MOTHER’S school.” Victoria answered.

“Whatever .. So like I was saying .. Soon, Taeyeon will be out here as a cheater HAHA!” Krystal proudly announced.

“What ?? Taeyeon a cheater ?? What are you talking about .. that wouldn’t happen” Victoria asked.

The next lines freaked Krystal’s senses coz she knew what she just going to said.

“Yep! It will happen my dear unnie. I’ll frame her up. I just got a copy of the Key to Corrections for Class C and I’ll put it on Taeyeon’s locker, secretly. For she’s smart, I knew she could perfect the exam even without that. She just made my plans easier to show to everybody that she cheated on exams. In just a few days, there will be a talk of town and maybe, an ugly-duckling kicked out from this school! Great ~ “

With that, Leeteuk turned off the player and faced Krystal. Krystal can’t say a word .. she was caught.

“That’s it. You just lied again to me Krystal. You don’t have to explain anything coz this tape just cleared things up.” Leeteuk looked at her “I just hope this words of mine will mark into your mind Krystal. LEAVE KIM TAEYEON ALONE. Maybe not just her, but all of your bad doings and also those people you’re giving a trouble. Please stop all of these Krystal coz it will not benefit you. Instead, it will just pull you down. I hope you’ll realize your mistakes this early and don’t wait till you, yourself doesn’t have anything already and you’ll get lost those people who still care for you. You’re not like that before and don’t let that you’re past change you for worst. Bring back the real you and quit being like the Krystal you are today. We will help you change back. Please cooperate.” Leeteuk said sincerely.

That hit Krystal that made him burst out crying, covering her face as she felt so ashamed with her self. She slowly stand up, wipe her tears away and quietly leave Leeteuk’s office. Leeteuk just looked at her leaving and sighed.

 

A/N: PROBLEM SOLVED ! Taeyeon isn’t leaving :DD What is Krystal’s past ?? You’ll read them on the next chapters.

 

 

 

 


Sorry if I made Taeyeon look so weak in this chapter ..

But the thing is .. she will not be expelled anymore !! Lol XDD

Aisssh .. I guess my story is getting boring :(( I'm trying to be good in writing chingus ..

And BTW, thanks for the subscribers and friend request out there !! :DD

Let's all be friends okay ^^ *flying kisseu*

- Saranghae_SUGEN