*First Sight

At The Music Room****

Its late summer of the year, and of course new school year is coming. To a simple, shy-type and transferee girl like Kim Taeyeon, it will be hard for her to cope up with others.

Taeyeon's POV

It will be the first day since I went here from my province. I will surely miss my friends and specially, our house since I was a kid. Yet I will do this step by step for my father and for my mom; the reason why we went here unexpectedly.

Taeyeon and her father went here in Seoul for the reason that her mother passed away just a few weeks ago. They decided to move house and start a new life to forget what happened. Her mother died because of a cae accident including her. And because of that, whenever she will see blood, she will definitely scream out and faint.

Now and then, since she moved here, her father will always make a call and ask if what she's doing and if she's alright. Surely, Tae will just answer "Nae" so that her father will not get worry.

 


Last monday for the month of May of the year. At the school premises.

It's the day of enrollment for incoming seniors. One of the students in the class A of the school since elementary until now is expected by the teachers to enroll, Is Jang Wooyoung. He is known by the teachers for he is very active on school, even the girls for he is such a cool and handsome guy. While walking on the pathway, wooyoung saw someone straightly at the open door of the library.

"Leeteuk-sshi!!!" he shouted, while running towards the library.

"Mr. Jang, please be quiet. Your at the school library." the librarian softly speak to Wooyoung.

"oh~~ mianhamnida!!!" I forgot" Wooyoung answered shile rubbing his head with a little smile on his face.

Because of that, Wooyoung caught the attention of the girls inside the school library that make them laugh.

"It's Wooyoung!! it's Wooyoung!! here he is!! so cute~~" the girls noisely whisper to each other.

"SSSHHSSSHHHHHHHH!!!" the librarian said that make the girls to stop and go back to what they are doing.

Wooyoung just give them a sweet smile. As Wooyoung sit next to Leeteuk, his hyung tap his shoulder.

" Look what you have done. You just came and then my peaceful world went crazy because of girls" he said to him with a evil smile. 

"Hyung.. yet really surprisingly huh .. and what happened to your hair? it's really combed better and your really well-groomed huh .. Not like before" Teuk continuedwhile trying to ruin his hair intentionally.

"Yah!! hyung Don't!!!" Wooyoung tried to cover up his head.

"Haha ... what's new ith you??" Teuk tapped his hyung's head with the book he is reading.

" Anio hyung ... it's just my childhood bestfriend  that I was usually telling you is transferring here for some serious reasons. I want to look formal to her since e didn't met for a long time." he answered to his hyung with such an excitement on his face.

" Aaahhh .. the one you tell me a cute, simple, petite and innocent girl named Taeyeon.. Nae hyung I do remember.. in fact I think I already memorized all the things you always told me about her." he replied with a smirk and teasing face to his hyung.

" Hyung.. oh~ by the way .. Do I look handsome??" Wooyoung asked Teuk hile fixing his self.

"Nae Hyung!! you almost look like attending to a JS PROM ... kekekeke~~~" he answered prankly and close the book he is reading.

"Hyung I gotta go now.." he continued and stood up.

" Yah!! hyung ... your just acting like that because you don't do things like this huh ... Nae, you can go now and be a NERD ... I will just introduce her to you next time .. hahaha" he ." Nae!!" Teuk replied and take a last glance to him while walking towards the door.

" That man~~ he is still the guy I used to tease because of his nerdiness." he talked to himself while looking at Teuk walking away.

 


While walking, Teuk remembered the girl his bestfriend told him, still reading a book. Suddenly...

"aawww!!"  

Someone got hit him and fell down the floor together with the things it is holding and scattered on the floor. Then he realized that it was a girl.

Then the girl stood up and quickly picked her things.

"Are you okay??" Teuk asked and help the girl to pick her things up.

The girl didn't answer and just look up to him with a small smile on her face to make him know that she's okay. Yet he did not saw the face of the girl because it is covered by a long cute bangs and she wears a cap. Yet the face registered to his mind.

Then finally the girl finished picking up her things. And just nodded to him to make him know that she is ready to leave.

With that Teuk just look at her and watch her walk the opposite way. At the moment the girl disappeared, Teuk continued to walk. Still the face of the girl got stocked on his mind even he is reading a book. This make him curious to his self.

On the other side, girl got starstrucked to the guy he hit at the pathway. For her, it will be the first person she meet on her new school, even for an instance. With that, she felt something unusual for her for the first time. She just hope she could meet him again and apologize for the incidence she made. Even though she knew also that she also want to know him better. 

This sudden incidence and scenes will surely take part for their senior year. And this will start the story from the spark of the "first sight".

 

 


 

Mianhe If I made you read too long for my first chapter ??

Sorry if there are spotted errors and wrong terms .. It's my first one ..

And I know I'm not that good )"; Really Sorry for that

But I'll try my best to make this story pleasing for my chingus :))

Yet I hope that my fellow readers and same authors like it ^^

- Saranghae_SUGEN