Eommas and Appas for a day (Part 1)

At The Music Room****

Saturday; 8:15 in the morning …

Leeteuk’s POV

I together with my SJ hyungs, SNSD Saengs and f(x) were gathered here at the front gate of a compound waiting for our Principal’s instructions about the community service. The place is quite big and I see a lot of kids playing around. I guess we’re going to be children’s volunteers today, not bad.

“Girls and Boys!” finally, Principal Jung called out “I bet you know already what all of you will do today for the community service. Yes, we are here at Rainbow Bright Children’s Center to be their volunteers for today. I hope you will all actively participate and don’t think like it’s a part of the punishment okay .. Enjoy playing with the kids and treat them like they are your own siblings. We all know that most kids here are left by their families, street children, abandoned one and even abused too so you should all be sensitive with them okay. You need to make them feel like they’re not alone and to enjoy being a kid. So today, all of you are eommas and appas !!” Principal Jung grinned widely as she clapped in excitement. She’s not that strict at all, I thought.

I saw most of them are surprised but I can sense that most are also excited even f(x). Principal Jung led us inside and we could already feel the kid’s atmosphere. At the center, we can see kids playing and running around, some are eating snacks and candies .. Yet, I could also hear some kids quarrel and cries or tantrums here and there. We also saw some familiar persons …

“Annyeong!!” Principal Jung greeted at them cheerfully “I’m here with these students or your sunbaes right ?? Here to volunteer for this day and have community service like I told you” she continued.

“Annyeonghaseyo Principal Jung~” the one with the angel-like face guy bowed “Neh .. We’re glad about it coz today is a busy day and we need persons to help us here with the kids” he smiled and gently drop down the little boy he was carrying.

“Okay guys, here are the regular volunteers here and they will help you deal with the kids .. I know most of you guys seemed to know and close with them but boys, will you introduce yourselves to them??”

They nodded in reply to Principal Jung. Principal and the 6 young men faced us. SJ and SNSD looked happy to see these juniors while f(x) just put a smile except for Krystal, of course .. she doesn’t bother smile these days

“Annyeonghaseyo!!” the pretty guys greeted all together and bowed “We are EXO-K !!! ^^ ” they said in chorus.

“Oh ! Our Hoobaes !! Nice to see you here boys” Donghae said while doing an high five to the EXO Maknae named Sehun.

“Hey the 2nd me ~ ” Siwon called out to Suho and he just laughed at him in reply.

“As if we don’t see them in school corridors hyungs ..” I quietly stated and I immediately received a smack from Hyuk.

“Neh .. our girls are pleased to meet you in a place like this after all those busy sched of us” Hyoyeon smiled to the tanned guy they call Kkamjong or Kai.

“Yeh~ We’re glad to see you too hyungs and noonas .. So, we should start now sunbaes” Angelic guy said while Principal Jung bid her goodbye.

After a short greetings and happy talks with EXO-K, we started our duties. Not all of us will stay at the center since Kai need 10 people to be with to get some of the kids at the clinic near ***** city for their regular health check-up. Kai together with SunSun, SiFany, SooWook, Shindong, Amber, Luna and some of the kids left the center. While D.O. with YoonHae, HyoHyuk and Victoria head to the kitchen to prepare the meals today. The rest of SuGen, Taeyeon and other 4 EXO-K boys were in charge to assist the rest of the kids. I guess, it will be kinda fun to be with ages 7 and below kids even with those on their toddler and baby years.

 

 


 

Taeyeon’s POV

It’s fun being here in the children’s center. We played and run along with the kids, sometimes we read books too! I felt my body got tired and rested for a few minutes and went outside. Now, I’m going back to the kids with these candies I bought. I hope they will like it :))

I entered the center and I immediately saw Heechul and Jessica playing with the kids, so as SeoKyu. I walk pass Yuri and Yesung while they were busy quarrelling like the kids. I found a place to sit together with these cute toddlers, I laughed a bit as I watch Yuri and Yesung still on sweet mode ..

“Oh my gosh !! How on Earth will I carry this baby ??! “ Yuri panicked as she carry the baby that Chanyeol is giving to her.

“yah Yuri-ah ! Careful with the head !! Psssh ! How could you take care of our future babies if you don’t even know how to carry them ??? “ Yesung said teasingly as he get the baby from Yuri.

“Hahahaha!” Chanyeol laughed with his deep voice as he scrunch up his face “Speaking of babies and mother dears .. I wonder how D.O. would carry Sehunnie if he was a baby!” he cracked up and continue his fit laughter.

“Yah !! We heard that ! SO FUNNY CHANYEOL !! “ D.O. from the kitchen and Sehun who was just next to me coincidentally said in chorus.

All of us in the center together with the children laughed at Chanyeol, whose dying on his laughter. My laughter was cut when someone playfully sat next to me ..

“Would you mind if I have some of your candies ?? “ he smiled brightly as he open his hands in front of me.

“Oh Baekhyun .. neh, of course you can ..” I put some on his hands and he enjoyed eating some.

“It’s so sweet just like how it looks!” he eye-smiled “and just like you noona ..” he said out of the blue that made me blush hardly.

“Noonaaaa ~ “ someone sweetly called out “Please give me some too ~ “ Sehun pouted cutely as he piggy-back ride a kid on his back.

“A-aa neh ..” I shyly said.

I turned to face him and was about to give him when we opened his mouth signalling me to be the one to put the candies on it. Babo Taeyeon, how could he manage on himself if he’s carrying a kid! I thought for a while ..

“Aaaaaahh ~ “ Sehun moved closer, still his mouth opened as his eyes form into crescent moons.

I felt awkward but I can’t resist this Maknae’s cute expression so I end up gently putting some candies on his mouth. The sweets melt on his tongue and he smiled in content. I just give Baek and Sehuna a small smile then I went back giving the kids the sweet candies. I was so happy seeing the kids enjoy the sweets when suddenly I heard a little baby girl cried. I went to pick her up and immediately smelled a stingy thing. I knew it, she pooped! >,<

“Awww baby girl you pooped …” I carried her to the CR but she just continued to cry “Aisssh .. It’s been a long time since I’ve changed a baby’s diaper. Eotteoke ??! ” I was about to call Baekhyun or other personnel when someone’s helping hands took the baby from me.

“Oh … Leeteuk-sshi ??” I said confusingly as Leeteuk started to unstrap the baby’s diaper. “Uhh uhmm .. no need to do that Leeteuk-sshi. I can manage or just call someo ----“

“I can.” He timidly said.

“You’re saying that you know how to change a baby’s diaper?????” I asked in disbelief.

“Neh .. I used to do this when Student Council goes here for community service too.” He answered without leaving his attention on the baby as he wipes her with the wet cotton balls.

I was just watching him do everything without any complaints or disgust. Dumbfounded, or feel ashamed that I, a girl doesn’t know what to do with such situation but a guy like him does .. Babo Taeyeon-ah !! I mentally smacked my head. As if it will take effect -_____-

“Here ,,” Leeteuk gave me the used diaper “Would you mind dispose this for me” as he carry the now clean baby and she’s not crying too. Instead, she looks cute and happy while Leeteuk carries her. She’s not like that when I carried her =.=

I turned to go and throw the used diaper. I went back and my heart softened at the sight of Leeteuk carrying the baby. I felt like he was enjoying playing with her and they look like a father-daughter one. I walk back and hesitantly sit right next to him.

“Ahmmmm .. leeteuk-sshi, I didn’t know you like children??” I said and my voice slightly cracked because of being nervous on talking to him.

“Yeh .. I do” he faced me and slightly smiled revealing his little dimple.

Omoh .. did Leeteuk-sshi just smiled ??? at me ?? I shivered at the thought and just look at him, didn’t know what to say.

“Wae ?? Do nerds nowadays don’t mingle with kids??” he said and laughed a bit because of his own question.

Another one .. I dind’t know Leeteuk-sshi could have sarcasm too. Once again, I just looked in nowhere at his face.

“Hey ~  Whats with the stare ?? Do I have dirt or something on his face ??” Leeteuk-sshi suddenly elbowed me and asked but it didn’t register to me at all.

“Uh .. uhhh ..” I snapped back in my senses “Anida, Leeteuk-sshi .. It’s just something new for me that a guy is close with kids. Yet, it looks nice … hehe “ I faked a smile and lowered my head as I try to hide my heating face.

“First, don’t bother calling me Leeteuk-sshi. Leeteuk or …..” he paused “Teukie is fine. Second, I guess me and my love for kids are naturally in myself.” He continued and smiled again then went back cuddling with little baby girl.

It felt like my heart skipped a beat and it’s something unusual. What’s with this sudden feeling for the past few days ?? But I just realized that I was smiling on myself. Aissh .. it’s nothing Taeyeon-ah maybe because you just admire him .. admire Leeteuk because of his father-like traits. Maybe I just miss my father. Yes, that’s it .. that’s all. After those thought, I also went back playing and taking care of the kids with Leeteuk or … Teukie :))

 

 

 


Wooot ! I made an EXO-K apperance here ! :DD

I also did add EXOTaeng moments <33 I'm a fangirl of them too ! ^^ keke

Join us here !! ^_______________^

http://www.facebook.com/groups/324113667679035/

And ... here you go chingus, a TaeTeuk moment ! Sorry if it's kinda short right ??

Will do more TaeTeuk for chingus :DD keke

I hope TaeTeuk shippers would wait for  the next chapters .. Gamsa ((:

- Saranghae_SUGEN