Eommas and Appas for a day (Part 2)

At The Music Room****

Taeyeon and Leeteuk was enjoying the time with the kids, while someone is intently watching then from afar.

“Aisss .. too sweet couple. I wish the two of you get killed by ants !!  Enjoy your moment together till I do my next move. Pffff!” Krystal irritatingly said as she blew off some strands of hair from her face.

Krystal’s POV

I feel so irritated here at the children’s center. Kids keep on playing and playing with me even if I don’t want to. Aisssh .. do this kids don’t wanna rest too ?? Another thing, they’re so hyper annoying! Some are fighting here and over there while others cry with nonsense things. KIDS ARE SO WEIRD !!

“Hey sis !! “ Sica unnie patted my shoulder.

“Yeah ?? What do you need ?? “ I yanked her hands off me.

“Oww .. why so hot sis ?? Chill ~ ” she throw her hands in the air “Nothing .. I just wanna ask if you want to join me and the kids here instead of being an Emo there at the said, you know” she said sarcastically yet, she pulls off a convincing smile.

I didn’t mind her and just rolled my eyes.

“Yah !! krystal !! Would you stop being so mean, stubborn childish, whatsoever .. and be friends with others ??! “ she scolded as if she’s my mother.

“Now I’m the childish ??! Do I throw tantrums and cry a lot for no reason ?? I just don’t want to! I’m sick and tired of being with noisy places like this!” I said rebelliously as I stand up and leave them.

“As if you didn’t gone your childhood my dear little sister. You’re even more irritating and annoying when I took care of you! Yet, I tried to understand you coz you’re still immature and I guess until now you are !!! “ I heard Sica unnie yelled and I saw some of her friends tried hard not to laugh. Arrgh … this people

“Aissh!! You’re just a year older than me!” I answered back and run away from them.

I just decided to take a walk around the children’s center, finding a quiet place without those kids, babies, my annoying schoolmates and sister. While I was busy with my thought, I finally sight a normal kid. She wasn’t the cry-baby kid and I guess she’s 4-5 yrs. old. Yet, she was all alone and just gazing somewhere out of the window. I don’t know … but I just found myself walking towards her.

“Hey you .. little girl.” I sat beside her.

She looked at me innocently for seconds before she slightly nodded. Weird kid again .. I thought she’s different. By the way, do this kid talk ??

“Guuuuurrl ~ do you talk ??” I asked awkwardly “Why are you sitting here alone ?? “ I continued.

“Neh, I talk” she finally answered and looked up into the sky before answering my other question “I’m waiting for my appa..”

“Your appa ?? Why ?? Where did he go ??? “ I asked in curiosity.

“My appa left me here a year ago ..” she faced me and I noticed that her eyes are getting red and watery “But ajuhmmas and oppas here said he will never comeback coz he’s in ….. he’s in heaven now” she paused “I don’t believe them .. my appa promised me he will comeback for me.” A tear escaped her eyes.

I suddenly felt pain, hurt and at the same time I softened for this little girl. No Krystal, you’re tough and strong .. you shouldn’t be so emotional again. But, maybe just this time I’ll be the past me .. just this time …. I gently her hair and wipe her tears away.

“They might be right dear ~” I caressed her cheeks “You know they mean he’s dead and if it’s real, you can’t change the fact. Yet, you should be strong for yourself little girl.” I paused coz I remembered something but I shove it out of my mind “And just remember that appa will always be looking down to you up from heaven and he wants you to be happy, smile and play just like the other kids not like this .. being alone. Do you want appa to be sad seeing you like this ?? “ I cupped her face and she shrugged “Now smile and don’t cry little girl okay ..” I pulled her into a hug as she still slightly sobs on my chest.

Those words I said somehow hit me inside .. But, I’m still Krystal and after this moment, I shouldn’t be weak in my emotions again.

 

 


Jessica’s POV

I was searching for my sister Krystal since she ran away from us earlier. She might surely be angry at me. On my way, I suddenly saw a familiar figure of a young lady with a little girl. It’s Krystal … I was about to call for her but I decided not to. Instead, I overheard their conversation.

“My appa left me here a year ago ..” the little girl faced Krystal “But ajuhmmas and oppas here said he will never comeback coz he’s in ….. he’s in heaven now” she paused “I don’t believe them .. my appa promised me he will comeback for me.” I saw from here that tears streamed down the girl’s eyes.

 “They might be right dear ~” Krystal caressed her cheeks .. I softened “You know they mean he’s dead and if it’s real, you can’t change the fact. Yet, you should be strong for yourself little girl.” She paused for a while .. I knew Krystal still didn’t get over what happened a year ago “And just remember that appa will always be looking down to you up from heaven and he wants you to be happy, smile and play just like the other kids not like this .. being alone. Do you want appa to be sad seeing you like this ?? “ she cupped the girl’s face and she shrugged “Now smile and don’t cry little girl okay ..” Krystal pulled her into a hug as the girl continues to sob a little on her chest.

I knew it. Krystal still has a soft part and she’s still the sweet little sister I have before. I’m currently being taken away by the scene I was seeing when someone talked behind me.

“Is that Krystal-sshi ??” a petite lady asked as she also looks at Krystal and the little girl.

“Yes Taeyeon-ah .. that’s really Krystal, my sister.”

I answered Taeyeon. She just blinked at me and I knew she wasn’t used to see the other side of Krystal. I chuckled at her expression.

“Look Taeng .. I know Krystal is so stubborn, wicked and she made your stay in our school a hell but” I paused and gulped “She still has that kindness on her. It’s just that there were things that changed her to be what you thought she is today. It would take too long to tell you those but Taeyeon-ah” I held her hand “Please forgive her for the things she did … and will do more, just in case ??? “ I asked her.

“Neh Sica unnie .. I would just understand Krystal even if I don’t really understand what she’s going through. Maybe there would come a time she realizes that she’s just wasting her time making fun of me.” Taeyeon answered and I chuckled again with this soft-hearted girl.

“HEY EVERYBODY!!” a deep and loud voice surrounded the place “EVERYBODY HERE AT THE SALA NOW! WE WILL START THE BONDING WITH THE KIDS BEFORE WE ALL GO HOME!!” for the second call, we knew it was Chanyeol.

“He really does have a loud, deep and manly voice .. isn’t he ?? “ Taeyeon chimed in.

We laughed once again and headed to the salas, leaving Krystal and the girl. I didn’t know Taeyeon could be silly at times :))

 

 


Taeyeon’s POV

“Okay everybody, let’s all sit in a big circle pls! Kids too !! Do the indian sit okay .. Keke” Suho said as he stands on the center of our circle.

I and Jessica sat a few distance with each other while I let a cute little girl sit on my lap. I was surprised when two guys sat right next to me on both sides.

“Can we sit here ?? “ they beamed in chorus.

“Oh … Baekhyun and Sehuna”

Before I could answer them, a pair of hands landed on my shoulders. I squealed a bit in the sudden touch. I tilted my head to see who it was, it’s Chanyeol. He was smiling brightly and behind him is Kyungsoo.

“Annyeong noona!” Chanyeol greeted still with a big smile.

“A-annyeong too Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Sehuna and lastly Baekhyun” I laughed awkwardly as I give each of them a 90 degrees bow.

“Awww noona ~ You look so cute when you do that ! Why so polit huh ?? Next time, do the same way of greeting pls ..” Baekhyun pinched my cheeks and I felt my face goes red and hot.

“Unnie ~ I guess oppas like you ….” The little girl sitting on my lap innocently said as she eyed each one of the boys around me. I blushed hardly and lowered my head to hide it.

“Yah Minha! Shsssh ..” Sehun covered the little girls mouth. This naughty girl bit his hands that made Sehun to uncover immediately “Owowooow!!” Sehun yelped as he rubs the part of his hands that was bitten by Minha.

“Sehuna are you alright ?? Let me see …” I gently took his hands and examine it. I chuckle a bit as I see the swollen hands of him, even the teeth mark of the little girl on it.

“Awww !! Noona look .. she also bit my hands” Kyungsoo acted like his hands hurt too and pouted cutely.

“Kyungsoo-sshi .. you’re not.” I mehrong-ed him and we started to laugh at our silliness.

I just found myself laughing with these dorky boys because of their humour and bright personality. I actually felt great being with them. I didn’t notice that we are making a commotion and most of the other persons at the center were already looking at us.

“Taeyeon-sshi .. why so happy hmmm ??” Donghae asked with a smile.

“Anida Donghae oppa, this boys are just .. such dorks .. kekekk” I said in the middle of my laughter.

“Oooohh ~ I see someone’s jealous here …” Eunhyuk chimed in and turn to look on the guy next to him, Leeteuk. We also looked on his direction.

“Yah !! Why are you all looking at me ??” Leeteuk snapped out from his deep thoughts as he felt uncomfortable with the stares.

“Got it! Teukie oppa is blushing! HAHA!” Yuri and the crowd goes as well.

“Aisssh !! Why do you guys nowadays always pick on me and and .. and” Leeteuk seemed to stutter.

“And who ?? Taeyeon-sshi ??” the evil maknae Kyuhyun said with a smirk. That’s it! I’m really blushing right now and I’m hyperventilating as well.

“WE’RE BACK FROM THE CLINIC!” Ryeowook-sshi burst out from the front out door together with Kai, other SuGen couples and the kids.

“Oh they are here now. We’re all complete!” Suho gratefully said.

“Hey .. What’s the loud noise here ?? Did we miss something ?? “ Kai asked confusingly as he assist the kids to go inside.

“Naaah .. We’re just having fun here. Specially with Taeyeon-sshi and”

“The kids! Yeah right, the kids ..” Leeteuk cut off Yesung. “So ~ it’s only an hour till our duties here are done. Before we go home should we have one last time with the kids ???” Leeteuk averted the topic.

“Yeeeh ~ Alright !! How about let’s do Gwiyomi with the kids ??! “ Sunny cheerfully suggested.

“HAHA !! Okay .. I’ll lead the song! All together ~ “ Sungmin started off and we all did the same.

 All of us did the Gwiyomi including me ! ^^ HAHA ! Yes, I did the aegyo player together with these EXO boys. They seemed to be so good in doing it. Keke .. It was fun to be with all of my unnies, oppas and saengs here at the center. I was just feeling uneasy with Leeteuk coz .. I don’t know …. Maybe because they’re always making fun of us but somehow I feel of liking it. Aiiish Taeyeon what are you saying *face palm* But I enjoyed this community service than to feel that it’s a punishment J I hope we could go back here for some more time. I’ll really love to visit here often! Okay buhbye now, time to go home ^^

 

 

 


Story updated with some EXOTaeng and TaeTeuk moments :DD

How was the story so far chingus .. I think it's boring ?? is it ?? Comment pls ~

Sorry if there would be spotted errors or something :))

More chapters to come! I hope chingus will still wait for more of this story <33

- Saranghae_SUGEN