Suspended

At The Music Room****

 

School gates, 6:30 in the morning ..

Just the usual Monday, Taeyeon and Wooyoung went to school early today for the flag ceremony. On their way to the social hall, Tae keeps her head hanged low because of the stares and murmurs she gained from the students maybe because of what happened last week. Surely, she’s the talk of the town.

“Don’t mind them .. Just continue walking. Soon, they’ll forget all of those things. You know, issues pass by so fast with new issues” Wooyoung elbowed Taeyeon and smiled to assure her.

“Neh Wooyoung-sshi ..” Tae nodded “But that’s not what bothers me ….” She continued.

“Aaaah .. HAHA ! I knew it !! You’re thinking about getting into School Guidance for about last week ! Hahaha!” Wooyoung laughed at her.

“Yah !! What’s funny ??!” she protested and her expression changed into a bitter one

“Anida .. I just can’t help but laugh at your expression!” he hold on his stomach to prevent from aching from too much laughter “But you look cute with that Taengoo! HAHA ! Like I told you, don’t think of it that much .. You wouldn’t get kicked out that fast ..” he straightened up from recovering on his laughter “Look at me .. I was already 4 times .. no ! 5 times sent there but I’m still here, studying and roaming around this school.” He proudly declared.

“What ??? 5 times! That was too many oppa ..” Tae looked at him with disbelief.

“Neh! So …. If I’m not mistaken, they’ll call you to go to the school Guidance before flag ceremony starts.” Wooyoung pointed on the wall clock and it’s just a few minutes till 7:00 am.

“OMOH ~ ”

“Good morning students, it’s nearly 7:00 Go to the Social Hall now for the Flag Ceremony .. Thank You! “ the School Speaker announced “And uhmm .. calling for the attention of these following students: members of the school groups f(x), SNSD and SJ from Class A and B students and Ms. Kim Taeyeon of Class C. Kindly proceed to the School Guidance”

“I told yah .. I need to go now Taeng, Fighting! Keke” Wooyoung started to walk and continuously pumps his fists in the air.

“Oww .. I’m dead ~ “ Taeyeon’s shoulders slumped down as she slowly turn around, heading to the Guidance Office.

 


Taeyeon entered the guidance office and saw her SoShi saengs, SJ oppas and of course our school principal Mrs. Jung. Good thing there’s no sign of f(x) yet, Taeyeon thought. The place seems to be serious and as she can see, the Principal’s expression isn’t good too. On one corner of the room, Taeyeon saw Leeteuk and locked eyes with him when someone called her name ..

“Taeyeon! Thank god you’re okay now .. I thought you couldn’t manage to go to school this day.” Tiffany immediately led Taeyeon to their group and let her sit.

“Are you sure you’re alright now ?? We can excuse you to the principal and we’ll just explain everything” Yuri asked like a caring Eomma.

“Anni .. I’m really fine now. I can” Taeyeon shyly looked up to see all pair of eyes looking with concern to her “In fact, I’m the one who brought you guys here. Mianhamnida …” she bowed to them in apology.

“Taeyeon-ah .. it’s not your fault.” Sooyoung comfortingly Taeyeon’s back

“And remember, you are a part of us now … and in SNSD, if one is down or in need .. the whole group goes too” Sica smiled encouragingly to Tae.

“Yeah yeah .. but the fault here is all because of someone’s evil sister Krystal” Sunny sarcastically said and intend to bump her hips with Sica.

“Annyeong !! Did someone call my beautiful name ??” a waist-length haired girl entered the room together with other 4 girls

“Owwww good ~ she’s here, the wicked sister” Hyoyeon muttered to herself and rolled her eyes.

“Okay, enough chit chats. F(x), may you girls sit down now. I just hope you guys don’t mind that you’re 15 minutes late.” Principal Jung said firmly.

“Yes eomma .. come on girls ~ “ Krystal commanded as she and her girls went to the other corner of the room. While Principal Jung just rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“I guess all of you knows already the reason why you are all here right..” Principal Jung eyed each other and they tried to avoid it “And I’m VERY DISAPPOINTED.” She put an emphasis on the last word that made their chest pound in shame and guilt.

The discussion of Principal Jung went like time was slowed down. She elaborated every major and minor offense that they commit. In every statement, the weight on their chest gets heavier. There would be times f(x), especially Krystal and some of the SoShis or SuJu will talk back to each other that made the situation more complicated. Leeteuk, as the Student Council president manage to keep the place in order and organized. Taeyeon just kept silent for she feels weak to explain herself.

“Enough ..” Principal Jung said in a strong tone of voice that got their attentions “I won’t bother know who started or whose fault and who to blame with all of this. As long as all of you are involved, all of you will receive punishments” that’s it .. Principal Jung said what they were scared to hear for “ Because of the minor offense and 2 major offenses that was committed, I decided that all of you will be having a community service this coming Saturday …”

“Yes! That was a bit easy than I expected” Eunhyuk retorted and pump his fist up in the air.

“Mr. Lee Hyukjae, I’m not finished yet” Principal Jung looked sharp at him “Today, all of you wouldn’t be attending class. SJ, SNSD and Kim Taeyeon will proceed to the area where the incident took place to clean and fix the mess you guys did there together with the school properties you damaged. While f(x) .. will be in charge for the cleaning and sanitation of all the comfort rooms in the campus for today.” Principal Jung appointed.

“Whaaaaaat ???! Comfort rooms !! Why us ??!” Krystal protested in English.

“Huh ! You just deserve it …… CR QUEEN” Eunhyuk said mockingly.

“EUNHYUK !! Another call and I’ll include you to f(x)!” Principal Jung glared at him that made Eunhyuk hide his self to Donghae “And another thing, all of you will not mmind going to school until Saturday for the Community Service for all of you including the Student Council President and other officers .. Shamefully, will be SUSPENDED FOR ONE WEEK.” Principal Jung declared that almost all of them fell on their sits.

“Oh my gosh .. I will miss a lot of my lessons.” Seohyun covered her face in worry.

Yoona their Maknae’s back to comfort her. Most of them, specially Leeteuk felt so bad in the corresponding punishment they got.

“One last thing .. tell your parents that I’m requesting them for an appointment tomorrow about this case. All of you may now go to your designated areas of punishments.” Principal Jung took off her reading glasses and closed her School Handbook.

All of them began to stand up and leave the room one by one with their heads all lowered. F(x) lazily walked to the sanitary room to get their cleaning materials while SuJu and SNSD lastly leave the room. Jessica and Krystal was the one who got last.

“Mom !! Don’t forget to bring yourself for the appointment tomorrow ….” Jessica called out teasingly closing the Guidance Office door.

“JUNG SOOOOOYEON !! You’re grounded!” Principal Jung growled from her office desk that was heard in the corridors.

“Arrrrgghh .. I’m prisoned at home again!” Jessica stomped her feet and run to the group of SoShis, obviously depressed.

“I can tell that this week will be a BAD and BORING week guysssss ~ “ Yesung told his hyungs and together with the SoShis and Taeyeon, they nodded in agreement. Then they left the School Building Office with a heavy sigh.

 

 

 


Aww is my update a bit late ?? Mianhe,  I wasn't using  the laptop for the past days  ..

Did any of you chingus also got  into Guidance Office or had been suspended ??

In my case, NO ^^ HAHA ! I'm a nice student ! Keke

BTW, thanks for the increase it's of Story Views ! :DD Love lots ! :**   

- Saranghae_SUGEN