Cheater

At The Music Room****

 

Monday class; recess time ..

Taeyeon was walking through the hallways holding her exams already. As she walk pass the students who were also looking at their exam results, she feels more nervous for her own.

“Ughhh . What if I got a low score ?? Naaah .. you studied so hard for this Taeyeon. Fighting!” she cheered herself that she forgot she was on the hallway passing by the students, many stared at her with a weird look.

Taeyeon awkwardly laugh, put her head low and quicken her pace. Finally, she reached her locker and stared in front of it for a while. She took a hold on her locker knob and noticed that it was slightly loosen. Her expression changed a bit and thought.

“I thought I locked this last Friday or did I forgot to ????” she sighed “Nevermind”

She was about to open it but she refused to coz she can’t resist to see the result of her exams. She slowly lifted her test papers and closed her eyes for a bit. As soon as opened her eyes, it widened in shock.

“Omo! Omo! Is this true ??!” she said in disbelief “I just got .. Omo! I really got most of my exams perfect !!! ” she squealed and lifted her papers up in the air because of over joy.

When she noticed that she just got a lot of attention again, Taeyeon immediately put down her arms and covered .

“Mianhe …” she mumbled to the students before she turned back to them and buried her face on her locker door.

Krrriiinnnggg ~ Krrriiinnnggg ~

The bell rang, signalling that recess is over. Students rushed into their rooms as soon as they heard the bell. So as Taeyeon, she quickly opened her locker, throws her test papers and other books inside not minding to arrange her locker stuffs, closed it and stormed to her next class.

 

 


 

It’s lunch time already and as usual, GG will be gathered in one table to eat. While waiting for Taeyeon, the other girls talked about their exams.

“Oh gosh! These exams were SO HARD!” Yuri said in exaggeration.

“Aiissh .. as if you didn’t passed it Yuri-ah” Jessica grunted.

“Yeh .. just be thankful! She even got a higher score than mine but I studied harder !! ” Sunny complained.

Yuri just smiled and scratch the back of her neck. Just a few minutes later, a petite girl came running on their table with a big smile plastered on her face, Taeyeon.

“Yah Taeyeon-ah! What’s with the hyper mood???” Fany asked.

“Oh .. neh .. I’m just so happy coz I got my exams perfect!!” Taeyeon beamed and sit next to Fany.

“Waaah .. Perfect?! Jinjja ???! “ Hyoyeon leaned across Taeyeon with wide eyes.

“Naaah . Almost !! Keke ~But I got some mistakes on the other subjects.”Taeyeon eye-smiled and began to eat her food cheerfully.

“That’s still great then! Chukhaeyo Taeng ~ “ Yoona greeted her.

“Yeh .. Here’s some mashed sweet potato unnie. Take it as a reward for your hardwork. Keke” Seohyun handed Taeyeon some of her snack.

“Awww .. Gomawo Yoong. Waah . This looks delicious maknae!” Taeyeon greatly took a spoonful of the mashed sweet potato.

“Yep! That’s why it’s one of my favourites.” Seohyun smiled and went back eating hers.

The girls started to eat while having happy chit chats. It feels a relief to them since exam week is over and they don’t have any problems to engage for now. But maybe they’re wrong. In the middle of their great time together after they finished eating, a student officer came to their table.

“Kim Taeyeon right ??” the student officer named Nari approached Taeyeon. Tae turned to her and nodded.

“You are called later after class by the Student Council President at our office. It is for school rules and violations.” She stated.

“Me needed to President Leeteuk’s office ?? School rules and violations ?? I don’t get it Nari-sshi ..” Taeyeon innocently said.

“Just come later, after class then you’ll know. This is something important as said by President Teuk. That’s all Taeyeon-sshi, I need to go now. Annyeong” Nari’s expression seemed to be blank.

“A-aa neh .. I’ll go later” was all Taeyeon can answer.

SNSD kept quiet for a while. They felt uneasy for the sudden call. Why will they call her to the Student Council’s office ?? They feel like there’s something wrong especially when they heard about school rules and violation. The group decided to go with Taeyeon after class.

 

 


 

“Cheater ???! “ Taeyeon was shocked with the sudden accusation.

Taeyeon and President Leeteuk was on the Student Council Office for about half an hour already. Leeteuk explained to Taeyeon all about the said accusation to her. Taeyeon, who knows she’s not involved in any cheating, kept staring at the floor not knowing what to say.

“Kim Taeyeon, you know about the school rules right ?? “ Leeteuk asked and Tae nodded “If you’re proven that you cheat .. then, you might be expelled in this school.” He said that made Taeyeon’s chest pound hard. “So, as said of a certain student, he/she knew you got that copy of key to correction and aw you kept that on your locker. Taeyeon, would you mind if we go and check your locker ?? “ Leeteuk asked to her.

Taeyeon kept quiet for seconds. She knew that she doesn’t have anything to do with this cheating and she’s not covering up something. Taeyeon looked up to Leetuk and nodded.

“Come on Taeyeon. I hope this isn’t true.” He said as he helps Taeyeon to stand up.

Together, they walk outside the office and saw the other SoShis waiting. They all stood up and they knew there is something serious as they can see it on both Tae and Teuk’s expressions.

“Yah .. what happened ?? Tell us pls ~ “ Fany gently tap Taeyeon’s shoulder.

Taeyeon faced them and told them all the things that are happening. The girls felt so sad specially about the disciplinary action she could have but they knew Taeyeon won’t do such thing. All together, they head to the lockers. As soon as they reached Taeyeon’s locker, Leeteuk began to search on it. There, he found something he doesn’t want to see. Teuk  faced Taeyeon.

“Mianhamnida Taeyeon” he said as he lift his left hand holding the copy of Key to Correction.

Taeyeon’s eyes widened. She can’t believe it was really there. Same with the other SNSD girls.

“Aigoo Taeyeon .. How c-could you .. Did you real----“ Hyoyeon was cut on her midsentence.

“I-I don’t know. I don’t know how it came there. I don’t have any idea with that Key to Correction, cheating and all of this! I did my best efforts for these exams .. You knew that guys and we all did it together. Leeteuk-sshi, I’m not a cheater. Please believe me.” Taeyeon tried to defend herseld but doesn’t know how.

Taeyeon could see most of the other SoShis have disbelief in their expression. She doesn’t even know if they will believer her after all. It hurts her a lot that she couldn’t clear things. She knows in other’s eyes that they may believe that she’s really  cheater because of those evidences that she didn’t even do.

“Mianhe Taeyeon-ah .. I want to believe you but this is a big proof about your case and if we connect all these together, you really are in a trouble. I knew you so well after all these months together .. but I’m still the Student Council President and I have duties to commit even against a friend .. a special friend of mine. Mianhe, but you should prepare yourself for the consequences and worst, leaving us.” Leeteuk looked at her in the eyes and sadness can be seen on the both of them.

With that, Leeteuk turned to go and left them. Taeyeon watched as he walks away. As soon as he was gone, Taeyeon faced her friends who are still can’t sink in with the situation.

“Unnies .. You guys know me well right ?? I couldn’t do any of these and I don’t know how it all happened.” Tears started to fall down her cheeks. “Mianhe, I’m not a cheater .. Pls belie----“

“Sshsssssh .. Taeyeon-ah, yes we knew who you are. You won’t do such thing and I believe you.” Yuri walk towards her, cut her in midsentence and wiped her tears. “How about you other girls.” Yuri faced the other SNSD members “Would you believe with all these sh*t that just popped out from nowhere other than a friend who have been with us all this time ?! “ Yuri scolded them.

With that, the other girls regain their senses and looked with each other. They knew Yuri is right. They immediately walked as well to Taeyeon and began to comfort her. Instead of having those wrong thoughts to her, they’ll help her for they knew how hard Taeyeon is going through. They felt sorry about their reaction but Taeyeon understands them at all.

“Wait .. if Taeyeon didn’t did any of these. How did that Key to Correction got into Taeyeon’s things ???” Sooyoung asked.

“You also said that there is a student who reported this to Leeteuk right ?? Do you know who it is ?? ”  Yoona got curious.

“I don’t even know about that thing. And anni .. Leeteuk didn’t told me about his/her identity.” Taeyeon shrugged.

“Another thing, How come that person knew all of these cheating blah blah blaah. I guess this is up to something other than cheating stuffs Taeyeon.” Jessica added and she thought of a person who could do a thing to Tae.

The girls are coming into a conclusion about what was really happening. They knew other than Taeyeon reported to cheat, there is something going on. They were thinking about it when someone called out.

“I believe Taeyeon-sshi isn’t a cheater.. and I knew someone who’s responsible with all of this.” A familiar voice spoke from the other end of the hallway.

 

 

who was this person ?? Read the next chapter to find out chingus ~~

 


Awww .. sorry if you're hating me already about the bad sense of this chapter

Another apology if I updated this chapter late . Err .. I was lazy to type  :(((

Is this story getting boring ?? :(( I'm doing my best but I know I'm not that good writer.

Any opinions and suggestions ?? Feel free to comment chingus ^^

Subscribe too :]]] Lol . I'll try to update more . 

- Saranghae_SUGEN