Risk Of The Nerdy Guy

At The Music Room****

On the way to the court ..

It's getting dark and cold breeze starts to came in the atmosphere. On the way, there's no students already but the only thing there is Leeteuk. he saw someone taken by a guy and he knew it was Taeyeon. The bad guy get her out of the hall to take her in the court or somewhere else. But the guy saw Leeteuk chasing them so he ran faster. Not knowing that the weak Taeyeon already left her consciousness and her body is now leaning against the ground. He just pulled her without any gentle carrying a girl, making Tae earn some bruises. Still Leeteuk tries to catch them.

Leeteuk's POV

I guess I'm not in the place to do this but she really needs help. Something's controlling my body to go and chase that guy hurting her. I know, I cant take it .. just looking her getting more helpless with her body almost lying on the ground and just being pulled violently by that men. I have to take my own sake than watch her hurt from them. And what kind of President is me to just let this situation go. Aissh! neh, its my fault!! I under estimate Krystal. How can she do such a cruel thing just because of me???!!!

Taeyeon's POV

Help me .. jebal help me .. Is somebody there? I can't stay any longer. my body is going to break down and I don't have the chance to escape these.

After a few minutes of running and chasing, finally the bad guy stopped. He knows that the President Leeteuk is still catching him so he just throwed Taeyeon's helpless and tired self on the cold ground. Taeyeon's face almost hit the ground but she tries to get up but she really can't. Leeteuk also stopped chasing them just a meters behind the guy.

"Hey man!! I'm now tired getting this girl out her. I should have gone now with this thing but you're here trying to catch me. Your are messing up my mission!" the bad guy turned to Leeteuk.

"Mission?? Let me guess, you're paid by Krystal right?!" Teuk asked the guy.

"Yeah .. yeah .. I'm her favorite notorious guy. Keke! And she's really generous on money. That's why I want this to be done so clean!! So if you don't mind, just stay away and let me finish my task!!" the guy stated with threats on his eyes to Teuk.

"And you call yourself a notorious guy?! You don't deserve that money. Just to earn more, you will hurt persons you don't know and its just because someone told you! Are you thinking with yourself?! How can you name yourself a notorious if you can even hurt and play with an innocent school girl who doesm't even have the chance to fight with you. Are you a gay or something?!" Leeteuk stared at him and use the sharpness of his tounge.

"So what are you trying to say?? Ofcourse I'm not!!! Do you want me to prove it to you??" The guy rose an eyebrow to him.

"Gaahh .. such a slow-picker!!" Leeteuk didn't explain further and run towards him to give him a hard punch on the face.

The other guy, in return, give Leeteuk back the same attack on the face making him hit Leeteuk's eye glasses and thrown to the ground. because of that, Teuk's vision blurred that make him not to move in control. He bend down and kneeled on the ground to find his glass with his hands.  It give the guy to have the chance to get a piece of wood, measuring a meter and hit it on Leeteuk's back. Teuk groaned and curled in pain. This makes the unconscious Taeyeon to wake up. She slightly open her eyes and made a glimpse on Leeteuk, who is also already leaning against the ground. She keep on getting up but she always fail. So she just tried to extend her arms to Leeteuk.

"Leeteuk-sshi ..." She mumbled, still the pain she feels is obvious.

Teuk saw just a figure of her and slowly lift his hand to hers and smile. Somehow, he feels right on taking the risk to save her. He knew in a side of himself that his the one to make her get in this situation.

"Awww .. so sweet. .. Now I know why my boss Krystal is really eager to make that girl evaporate in the air. Keke!! Okay that's enought!!' The guy said and prepared to hit Leeteuk once again. This time it will surely make him knock down.

The hard wood is just an inch in contact to Leeteuk's head when someone stopped him. It's Yesung, holding the other side of the wood. He pulled it to him and give the bad guy a hard attack on his head. This made the guy feel off his knees and slept.

"Yah!! Yesung oppa!! you might kill him!" yuri exclaimed and knocked Yesung's head.

"Anio!! Yuri-ah .. Bad people cannot easily die .. He's just on his adventure on dreamland now, later on he will wake up. Keke!' he answered teasingly with the I'm-so-sure look.

"Oh yeah .. Let's just help them now!!" Yuri turned to Taeyeon and Leeteuk that is both lying on the ground.

Yuri and Yesung run towards them. Yesung got Leeteuk's eye glasses and gave it to him. Then Leeteuk manage himself to get up now that he can see clearly. yuri tried to wake Taeyeon up and luckily, she succeded abit. taeyeon slowly opens her eyes, while Yuri assists her.

"Yuri-ah ....." She muttered, still her eyes half closed.

"Shssshh .. don't speak, you can't Taeyeon-ah." Yuri shushed her and wipe the tears forming in taeyeon's eyes.

"Yesung oppa .. Teuk-sshi..' She called out so they all came closer to her.

"L .. Lee .. Leeteuk-sshi, g ... goma ... gomawo------------"

She muttered again and smiled softly to them. They all thought that she's already okay but eventually after that smile on her face, it turned blank and she faint out.

"Oh!! Taeyeon-ah!! taeyeon-ah!!" Yuri patted her cheeks repeatingly but she can't feel any warm.

"Yah!! Taeyeon wake-up ..." Yesung helped Yuri to call her consciousness.

"Her body already failed. She's too weak to wake up for now. Let's go bring her to the school clinic." Leeteuk stated and get her up from Yuri and carry her on his back.

Leeteuk didn't hesitate and carry the poor and young lady on his back even he also feels pain. Her head rested on Teuk's shoulder. He can feel Taeyeon's cold breathe on his neck. Yesung and Yuri just turned and give each other a what's-the-meaning-of-that look. Yet, they stood up and walked fastly and help leeteuk carry Taeyeon.

"Hyung~ You can give her to me. I know your back hurts after that guy hit you." Yesung patted Teuk's shoulder, still walking on their way.

"Gwaenchana .. I can." He shooked his head but his voice reflects how hurt he feels.

Then they continue to walk to the school clinic. They reached it fastly but unfortunately the school nurse already went home. So they entered the room, for the door is open and just saw the other SuGen couples inside. Almost all of them were surprised to see Leeteuk, but not only hi .. Leeteuk carrying Taeyeon on his back?! But then on, Yesung aided Leeteuk to lift Taeyeon down on the School clinic bed. After that, Leeteuk sat up on the other  side of the room. Still facing Taeyeon. Others, specially Yuri continued to assist the SuJu in aiding the SoShis. But they can;t help on lloking at Leeteuk, who is watching Yuri and Ryeowook cure Taeyeon's bruise and wounds while she is asleep. Yesung, that is also bothered on what's happening, decided to talk with Leeteuk.

 


At the school clinic, it's already 6 pm ..

Yesung sat beside Leeteuk and give him a glass of water and medicine as pain reliever. While Leeteuk takes the medicine, Yesung told something unusual.

"Yah .. Teukie hyung, what's the matter with you and with .. with Taeyeon?? Do hyung~ do you like her?????" He asked directly to the point.

Because of Yesung's question, Leeteuk almost got choked up with the water he is dringking. He coughed a bit, and Yesung tried to pat his back several times.

"Yesung! Stop it, it hurts .." Teuk muttered after his coughs calmed down.

"What? My question?!" Yesung asked still patting Teuk's back harder and harder.

"Anio!! My back!! Stop on patting on, it aches .. remember .." Leeteuk complained to him.

"Oh~ Mianhe, Keke! Ahmm .. hyung, my question? Answer it please." Yesung bring back the topic.

"Anio, I don't know.. I mean I .. I dont Know .."

"Huh?! What do you mean you don't know? You don't know what you feel?? Or don't know if you like her or not???" Yesung's eye widened "But why did you do such a risk?" he came closer to him, wanting an answer.

Yesung is watching patiently on Leeteuik's answer. But Leeteu didn't answered it, instead he gave an excuse to him. Making Yesung left with many questions in his minds.

"Let's just don't talk about this. And, and its getting late.. neh .. its getting late and I think all of us are done. So we can now go home .." Teuk tried to escape Yesung's stares and stood up without looking at him.

"Oh~~` araseo ..." Yesung answered and went to Yuri and Ryeowook, who is with the sleeping Tae.

"Come on guys, I guess we're okay now. Let's go home. Its getting dark outside. I guess my SuJu boys will take home each of their girls. I'll just go home by myself." Leeteuk announced while wearing on his glasses.

"Huh?? But how about Taeyeon?? who will take her home?" Yesung asked to Leeteuk, then secretly wink at Ryeowook and other SuJu.

Wook and the other boys, knew what he means. They already planned this before Yesung talk to Leeteuk.

"Yeah .. Yeah .. its not safe for her to go home ALONE." Donghae butted in, emphasizing the last word.

"And look at her. she' not in good condition, she needs ACCOMPANIONSHIP" Ryeowook joined the conversation.

The SuJu boys looked at each other together with the SoShis. Good thing, the girls got it fastly.

"Yah!! So what do you guys mean??" Leeteuk already felt what they wanted.

"TEUKIE OPPA TAKE TAEYEON HOME!!" They all answered loudly to him.

"But .. But I ------"

"No buts and excuses! In fact, you are the only one who will go home by yourself here ... and the other one, Taeyeon .." Siwon insisted.

"Aissh .. I guess I cannot go out here without her because of you my great wall of china dongsaengs .. Geurae, I'll go with her. You guys win." Leeteuk gave up as the others still block the door.

"Waeyo still there at the door??!" he asked on a high tone.

"WE'RE REASSURING SO GET HER NOW!!" They all said together once again.

Leeteuk didn't answer and just carry the peaceful Taeyeon on his back. Then he walk towards outside the door of the clinic. Before he go for more steps to home, he bid goodbye and wave at them. Still in his face the awkwardness happening. Afterwards, the others also went home with smiles on their faces for a job well done but still its a painful and tiring day because of the incident.

 


On the corridor from the library to the court ..

Wooyoung is running furiously going to the court. He received a multimedia message from an unknown number with a picture of tired and helpless Taeyeon held by a man on the hair ..

Unknown number:

If you want to save this girl from sure pain, you will go to the school court.

See you there! Keke!

After he read it, Wooyoung immediately stop what ever he does and went to where the unknown number said. Unfortunately, when he got there, he didn't saw any signs of Taeyeon and a guy. He searched around the place and saw a familiar clip. It's the violet flower clip that he gave to Taeyeon. He knew that Taeyeon is really brought there but he's too late. He still look around but he sight a thing that would really hurt him much. He sa Leeteuk carrying the poor Taeyeon on his back with Yesung and Yuri from a far. He felt ache on his left chest, specifically on his heart. He thinks that he should be the one on Leeteuk's place. He should go more fast so would be the one to save and fight for her but his late. He just walk away, still holding firmly the clip. He also knew about one thing, the person beside this is Krystal. She is the only one he knows could do such a thing after all of the other things she have done.

 

 

 


Atlast!! I added a new chapter chingus!! ^^ Hope you like it !

There you go TaeTeuk lovers !! But sorry if this is kinda dramatic one .. I'll do some fluff in the future ((:

Mianhe for wrong spelling and grammars spotted .

Aissh .. guys give me some strength okay?? Gamsa!! :DD

Pls do COMMENT and subscribe too :'>>

- Saranghae_SUGEN