Such a Special Season

At The Music Room****

Taeyeon’s POV

I’m on my balcony feeling the cold breeze of December. Aaaaah .. Christmas is just a week! I’m so excited with this occasion. I did some stretching and yawn out loud before heading back to my room. I went to the bathroom and have some shower. After a few minutes, I stepped out of my bathroom door, walk towards my closet and choose some warm clothing. While I’m picking up my clothes, I heard the doorbell rang.

“Oh .. Who would visit me early in the morning ???” I thought

The doorbell rung once again and something got into my mind.

"Oh wait, I forgot to say something .. Watch out these next days coz I might just pop out into your front door and take you out somewhere. Enjoy your Christmas vacation Taeyeon!" He said without looking back at me and continued his way down stairs.

“Omo ~ Don’t tell me he’s here ??!” I suddenly said in panic

With that, I tossed my house clothing to my bed and grabbed some casual clothes to wear. I don’t know but I felt the will to be presentable when I go down and see him. The doorbell rang continuously and I hurriedly went down stairs. When I finally reached my door, I fixed myself once more and slowly turn the door knob.

“ANNYEONG TAEYEON-AH !!!! “ 5 girls burst out from my front door.

My expression changed a bit. Expecting to see him but it was just Yul, Sica, Soo, Yoon and the maknae Seo. Yet, I felt relieved and let out a heavy sigh.

“Yah Taeng .. What’s with the sigh huh ?? “ Yuri asked and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

“Aaaaah I j-just thought i-it was .. Nothing ! Keke .. Let’s go inside ?? “ I averted their attention and motioned them to go inside.

“Anni .. We’re going somewhere ! Great !! It seems you already knew we are. Taeng, you look so pretty with that outfit. Keke .. “ Sooyoung complimented and winked at me.

“Huh ??? But where ??? “ I asked.

“No more questions .. Let’s just go now! We knew you also wanna visit there again especially since Christmas is coming.” Yoona elbowed me and chuckled.

I just shrugged it off and give up. I really can’t say no to these girls of mine. Keke .. Before we go, I told them to wait for a while till I get some of my things. Soon as I went back downstairs, they started dragging me to somewhere we are going.

 


“TAEYEON UNNIE/NOONA !!!!! “ the kids, in EXO-K’s lead greeted me right in front of the gates of  Rainbow Bright’s Children Center.

We all pulled into a tight group hug. I felt so happy to see these kids again. They seemed to be very excited to see us as well. After we released ourselves, we all laughed and the SoShi’s keeps on eye contacting me. Aaaah .. now I knew they want to surprise me! These girls are so sweet !!

“We knew you would be very happy to see them again. So we decided to bring you here unnie.” Seohyun said.

“Yeah .. and we wanted to get you somewhere instead of being all alone at home! “ Jessica added and slightly hit my arm.

“Gomawo girls .. Yep, I kinda felt lonely alone since appa isn’t sure yet if he could go home this Christmas. By the way, where’s Hyo, Sun and Fany ??? “ I asked.

“Oh them .. They’re all in vacation now. Hyo and Sun wento together in Thailand while Fany decided to visit her hometown in California.” Yuri answered.

I just nodded and thought of those three girls. I wonder how they’re doing now .. But me, I’m so happy to be here with these 5 other girls. Keke .. How I wish they’re also here. I snapped out of my trance when a familiar little girl pulls my arm.

“Oh .. Minha !! Unnie missed you a lot !! “ I carried the little girl and showered her with hugs and kisses.

“Waaah .. We missed you too noona ! Give us some warm hug too .. and kisseu ?? Keke” Baaekhyun and Sehun said together, acting so childish.

“Aissh .. These two !! Get inside and help our ahjummas prepare the snacks! “ Suho scolded and smacked those kiddo’s heads.

Suho turned to me and bowed in apology. I just chuckled at them and faced the little girl I’m carrying.

“Minha missed Taeyeon unnie too ~ “ Minha sweetly kissed my cheeks “Unnie we decorated our center with the help of EXO-K oppas and ahjummas for Christmas! Wanna see it ??” she excitedly said and I could see her eyes twinkling.

“Of course we wanna see it dear .. “ I pinched her nose “Come on SoShis, let’s go inside too!” I cheerfully told them.

They all nodded in agreement and we gratefully walked inside. As we stepped right the front door, I was enlighten because of the bright and Christmas atmosphere of the center. I could clearly see the Christmas spirit in every face of the kids. This is why these kids are still so happy even though there are things missing in their lives. No, let me change it .. They don’t actually miss something but they gained a family here instead J Aside from the place, I was also surprised to see someone. I can’t believe she’s actually here .. Yeh, Krystal is here and she doesn’t seem to be the stubborn and wicked one today. She looks so kind and comfortable while happily playing with the kids. Wait, she’s not alone .. she’s with Leeteuk.

“Annyeong Taeyeon-ah ..” Leeteuk greeted me.

I just stared at him as he walk towards me, still Krystal is next behind him. Once Leeteuk’s in front of me, he poked my forehead.

“Awwwww ..” I rubbed my forehead “A-annyeong Teukie o-oppa .. “ I snapped out on my trance.

I looked behind him and there was Krystal carrying a little girl. Oh I remember .. that was the girl she’s with by the window when we volunteered last time. I was about to greet her but in my surprise again, she go first.

“A-annyeong Taeyeon-sshi …” Krystal shyly greeted me.

Once again, I just stared at her. I can’t imagine that Krystal would greet me. Is she sick or did she just banged her head on a wall and changed into a new person ??? Suddenly, I felt Krystal’s hands patting my shoulder.

“Don’t worry Taeyeon-sshi .. I won’t bite.” She said and laughed awkwardly.

“Okay okay .. Let’s stop the staring game and let’s go have fun with the kids yeah ??” Sooyoung said and grab my arm.

Sooyoung grab me towards the living room and so as the other girls with Teuk and Krystal. There, we saw EXO-K happily playing with the kids so we joined them. I do really miss these kids so much! I just focused my attention to the kids rather than over-thinking with Krystal’s unusual behaviour towards me.

 


Leeteuk’s POV

The sun already set and we’re still in the children’s center. This day was so fun and tiring. I felt hungry so I went outside to buy some snacks. Suddenly, I remembered Taeyeon. Maybe she would like it too if I buy her something to eat. Wait .. why would I ?! Errr .. She’s my friend though, so I should have concern about her too. I went back to the children’s center handling two cans of soda and sandwiches in a plastic bag.

“Oh hey Leeteuk-sshi !! Is that for me ?? You know, I’m hungry hyung! Keke” Chanyeol grabbed the plastic bag and search for the food on the bag.

“Yah! Chanyeol !! It’s not for you!” I snatched back the plastic bag and playfully smack his head.

“Awwww! Hyung you’re so mean!! I’m just asking to have some of those delicious things there ..” he rubbed the back of his neck and pouted while he still eyes the food on the bag.

I just mehrong-ed him and walk inside. Good thing I spotted Taeyeon alone. I alk towards her and sit right next to her. As I can see, she was surprised to see me. I awkwardly gave her the plastic bag and looked away.

“What’s the food for ?? “ She asked while taking off the sandwiches out of the bag.

“Just throw it.” I said and she gave me a confused look “Psssh .. Of course you’ll eat them Taeyeon. That’s what food is made for.” I said and grabbed the other soda and sandwich from her.

I saw her pout and scrunch-up her face. I chuckled a bit at her reaction.

While I’m drinking  my soda, I saw Taeyeon still struggling on opening hers. She even shakes and hit the can in irritation. Because of that, when she finally opened it .. the soda spilled out on her face and dress.

“Yah! Babo Taeyeon-ah !!” she scolded herself in annoyance and smack her head.

I can’t help but laugh at her childish actions. She noticed my fit laughter and glared at me. She let out a grunt and was about to leave me because she was annoyed but I stopped her.

“Aissh .. You little kiddo. Come here!” I pulled her back and wipe the spilled soda on her face.

We’re sitting so close to each other and my face is just a few centimeters to hers. I didn’t mind it and continued wiping her face while she looks surprised with her wide eyes. When I went near her lips, I felt like my heart pounds on my chest. I froze for a moment but I shrugged it off and throw my handkerchief to her.

“U-uh uhmmm .. D-do it yourself! Y-you’re old already so I g-guess you could clean it off by y-yourself. I-I’ll go now.” I excused myself and quickly stood-up and walk away.

I left her there staring at me while I walk out. She seems to be dumbfounded but brought back to her senses and wipe the stains by herself. Aissh .. What’s happening with you Leeteuk ?? Maybe they’re right. I’m really falling for Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

 


Waaaaaah . After 3254725093 days .. Here's an UPDATE !! :DD

Mianhe .. We had a full week of School Brigade and I wasn't on my PC for a long time.

Okaaaaai .. Maybe starting here, more TaeTeuk moments to come now ! ^^

Pls do comment or subscribe too [[': And what's with upvote? XD

And BTW, My EXO is finally having their COMEBACK !!!! LOL . asdfghjkl ~