A Jealous Bestfriend

At The Music Room****

Still at the School Library ..

Wooyoung entered the room and surprised on what he saw. He saw Leeteuk fixing Taeyeon's hair while Tae just smiling at him. They are sitting next to each other. With that, Wooyoung felt something and he knows it must be a kind of jealous.

The two saw Wooyoung, they stopped laughing and Teuk take his hands off tae.

"Oppa!!" Tae shouted and stood up.

Wooyoung run to her and noticed that she doesn't look okay.

"My cute Taeng!! what happened to you?? and your bangs??! look at your face, it seems like you've gone crying." he concernly ask to her and touch her face.

"Oppa, there are five girls who went here and bullied me. They cut off my bangs. I can't do anything cause they are too strong but luckily President Leeteuk came and helped me .." Tae answered and look to Leeteuk.

Wooyoung felt more jealous on what he heared, so he hugged Taeyeon to make her feel that he's there.

"My cute Taeng.. are you okay?? oppa is here now.." he told her.

"So hyung she is~~~~" Teuk didn't finish what he will say when Wooyoung spoke immediately

"Neh ... she is Taeyeon ... MY BESTFRIEND .. but I think I should not introduce her anymore .. I think the two of you are already TOO CLOSE .. so your already playing with each other right?? Is that what I saw?? he gives emphasize on some of his words that make Teuk get what he's trying to say.

"Hyung??!" Teuk said.

Teuk cannot say any word other than that .. It feels like Wooyoung is over reacting on what happened to Taeyeon. So Leeteuk is outcasted with the two bestfriends.

"Oh~ it's nothing hyung .. Tae I think we must go now. I guess I should be the one to bring your things .. I know your still weak by this time ..' he told Taeyeon and get her bag.

"Uh .. oppa??" she said and still surprised with Wooyoung's actions.

"Waeyo my cute Taeng?? You shoud rest .. don't worry I will stay more time in your house to take care of you huh? Don't also worry about those bad ones .. Oppa will talk to them .. specially Krystal .. I know she's the one behind this ." he said and grabbed Taeyeon's hands going out of the room.

"Uh~~ Neh .." she just answered and walk next to hurry Wooyoung.

The two just left Leeteuk alone sitting in front of the piano. Still confused and don't know exactly what is really happening.

Right after that .. Taeyeon and Wooyoung went home. Wooyoung is now developing jealous on his hyung but he's trying not to make things such a big deal for Taeyeon.

~0~0~0~

Just a few weeks after ....

It's been three weeks since Taeyeon last went to the musci room .. because Wooyoung told her not go there oftenly or she might get hurt again. Yet Taeyeon can't help it and it's already her feet wanting to go there. So she decided to  go even she knows that Wooyoung will be upset to her.

Just a few steps before the door of the music roon, she already hears a beautiful voice while singing in the music of the piano. She did walk more until she reached the open door of the music room ... She saw a beautiful girl with a pretty face playing the piano and she knew that it's the owner of the voice she heared.

The girl saw her at the door and smile. She also stop playing the piano and speak to the shy Taeyeon.

'Oh~~ annyeong haseyo!! Why are you there?? Get inside .. come on, sit here beside me." the girl smiled again, this time it goes with an eye-smile .. a sign to convince Taeyeon to sit with her.

Taeyeon sat few more space before her and nod to her giving a thanks. The girl inttroduce herself.

"Annyeong!! By the way, I'm Tiffany ..." she used her eye-smile again to make Taeyeon feel she's glad to meet her.

"A .. Annyeong haseyo .. Taeyeon imnida .." she bowed and finally smiled to Tiffany.

"You want to play?? I'm done .." Fany asked and give her the chance to play the piano.

~~~~~

I’m feeling tired today
Left alone in the room hugging a pillow
Touching my phone distracted my mind
It’s lonely to eat tonight

Suddenly, i was frightened by the ringing phone
my mom’s worried voice asked if i’ve eaten
these words annoyed me but today it’s different
The forgotten promises are remembered

I will be a person with pretty heart
And become a person who is selfless
I’ll keep the love of my mother’s wishes
I think of mother who used to share my dreams and brush my hair

~~~~~

Taeyeon played the piano and sing into it. Tiffany listened and got amazed with her voice. While taeyeon is playing, something vibrated, It's Fany's phone .. Tae stopped.

"Yay ... Mianhe to interrupt you .. I've got a message .." Fany apologized and read the message.

From: Seo Maknae

Fany unnie!!! Where are you now?? We are supposed to have a practice by this time .. You're already thirty minutes late .. be careful from Yul unnie!! She's already preparing the cockroaches for you!! >_<

Come over unnie .. Quick!!

Fany quickly fix her things and stood up.

"Oh God!! I forgot!! Mianhe .. I should go now.. Nice meeting you!! Buhbye!!" those words came from Fany while running out of the music room.

Tae just nodded and give a wave to the rushed Fany. taeyeon was left at the music room.

 


While running, Fany saw Teuk walking on her opposite way ..

"Annyeong Teukie oppa!! Excuse me!!" she greeted and tried not to run on Teuk's way or they might get bump to each other.

Teuk just looked at her. he feels weird on Fany .. he just smiled because he thinks Fany's reaction looks crazy.

Now Fany is going down stairs. Suddenly a guy saw her running down .. It's Wooyoung.

"Yah!! Fany .. don't run, you might get hurt there .."Wooyoung warned Tiffany and try to stop her as soon as Fany is in front him.

"Neh!! Annyeong oppa .. " Fany stop. breathe in .. breathe out .. breathe in and out again .. Fany tries to catch her breathe while holding her chest.

"Fany~~ uhmm~~ did you see a petite girl with bangs .. she's just smaller than you and a shy one.' Wooyoung asked Fany.

"Ah .. Neh oppa I think .. There at the music room.." ashe answered and paused a while to look on her wrist watch for the time. "Oh .. gosh!! I'm really late .. okay oppa I gotta go!!!!!" she hurriedly run again down stairs.

"Wait!!! Gomawo Fany!!!!!" Wooyoung shouted to her down the stairs.

Wooyoung is already there when he saw Leeteuk at the door of the music room. Now he knew that taeyeon is really there. So he started to walk a little bit fast and enter the music room and just pass by Leeteuk. Pretending that he doesn't seem to see he's really there. Taeyeon saw Wooyoung and she looked a bit beside and also sa Teuk.

"Tae will you go down stairs for a while??" Wooyoung asked taeyeon .. still holding up his emtion.

"Oppa?? Waeyo??" Tae asked and confused on what's happening again but she knows somethings is wrong .. specially with Wooyoung.

"Taeng??! Please, can you leave the two of us??" he eagerly told her with a bit higher tone in his voice.

"Neh!!" Taeyeon nodded for this time, now she knew that wooyoung is a bit mad.

Tae quickly left the room. Leaving only Wooyoung and Leeteuk. She know that Wooyoung is now mad and she is nervous on what can happen. But then she just wait outside.

 


At the music room ..

 

"Hey hyung~ What's the problem with you!! Since then I told you I like her right .. I thought you understand but what are you doing??!" Wooyoung said to him angrily.

"Anio hyung .. I don't know waht you're saying ..  neh .. I know you like her .. and hyung we're just friends and in fact it's just a month ago since we knew each other .. It's not what you think .." Teuk explained it to him.

"Yah hyung .. it's good that you know it .. yet you should also know your Limitations .." Wooyoung told himback.

"Neh .. i'm not going over it. And let's dont discuss with this .. we're hyungs right?? and Mianhe if I did something wrong, but it's not what I intended." teuk tried to please his hyung.

"I know hyung .. but to make it clear please, give us some space .. Mianhe if I'm over reacting with this. I'm just carried away with my feelings>" he apologize too.

"Arraso .." teuk answered and patted his hyung's back.

In return, Wooyoung patted Leeteuk's shoulder .. a sign that they already forgive each other .. and get their point. Then Wooyoung went out.

 


At the stairs ..

"Come on Tae .. Let's go." Wooyoung told her .. still his face is that serious.

"Oppa are you jealous?/" Taeyeon asked him straightly and look on his eyes.

"Anio .. Kim Taeyeon .. Let's go home now.." Wooyoung answered and tried to escape Taeyeon's stares at him.

"Oppa .. Look at me, your lying .. you even call me in my real name, oppa don't do that right .. I know you oppa, now tell me the truth.." Taeyeon insist and hold Wooyoung's hands.

'Okay .. Okay .. Neh!! I'm jealous. I'm just afraid that you'll forget me because you have met another guy friend. And I'm just worried>" He telled the truth.

"Oppa!! What thought is that?! Ofcourse not!! You're my no.1 bestfriend .. And to prove that I'll treat you a cake on my house .." Taeyeon used a bit aegyo with an eye-smile.

"Taeng!! Yes I will .. and where did you learn that aegyo huh??" Wooyoung giggled and pinch  her cheeks making her blush.

"Anio oppa .. I just saw someone did this ... Kekekekkkkk~" Taeyeon answered and laugh a bit crazy with that sweet smile.

"Okay .. Let's go now. I'm hungry .." Wooyoung acted like his stomach aches and laugh at Taeyeon's reaction.

The two left the school and went home. Yet even Taeyeon feels that Wooyoung is happy, she know that deep inside there's something strange on him.

 

 

 


 

Hah ! I smell something fishy with Wooyoung and Teukie ~

I don't mean fishy as Donghae  :DD keke

For you, who do you want  .. Wooyoung or Leeteuk ?? COMMENT ! ^^

- Saranghae_SUGEN