Here To Save You

At The Music Room****

At the new bldg.

The school boys together with the super Junior are having fun at the building. In the middle of the event, kyuhyun rushed to his hyungs. He called the attention of all the SuJu members.

"Yah hyung!! Seohyun called me and she's panicking. They are in trouble! They need help!!" Kyuhyun almost shake Siwon holding his both shoulders.

"What??!"

The other members shouted and stop whatever they are doing. They came closer to him and started to interrogate him.

"Kyu!! Is it one of your evil jokes again?? If yes, it's not funny!!" Donghae asked him seriously.

"Anio hyung it's real now. Trust me!! The SoShi needs help!" Kyuhyun convince them frustratingly.

"Evil maknae, you always tell us like that .. Anio Hyung it's real now." trying to copy Kyuhyun's expressions while doing it "But when we ride in, it's another prank!" Siwon continued.

"Neh, his right. I think we don't want to get into a big joke again!" Euhyuk butted in.

"Hyungs!! Please trust me even just for this time! How can I even make a prank again if my Seohyun is in danger!!!" Kyuhyun bursted out for this time.

Kyuhyun is very eager to convince them. With what he just said, they got now their minds open. They finally believed him after a long time of loud discussion. They started to call the girls but no one answers. So they decided to go there as soon as they can.

"Oh God!! What about my Yul??! I think she is also in danger. She needs my powerful and brave moves!! Yesung acted like a stunt man in an action movie he watched.

"Yah!! Yesung-sshi!! Still acting like that even this time! Now I'm getting scared for my Sooyoung too.' Ryeowook tap Yesun'g head and did a worried-scared-aegyo look.

 

"Aissh!! You Yesung hyung looks crazy with that." Sungmin scolded them "And you Wook stop doing my signature look! Just try to contact you Sooyoung!!" he added and continue dialing Sunny's number.

"The three of you!! Just keep trying to contact them. But I think we should just go there and save them NOW!! Gonna teach those erts their lesson!' Heenim told them and flip confidently his bangs.

They all nodded to his hyung and keep out their phones to their pockets. They gestured their self like they are going to have a match.

"A .. aa .. I will just call Leeteuk hyung. He knows what to do.' Yesung sttutered "We'll just go there together, you guys go first!" he added.

'Neh .." Heechul answered.

"If I know, you're just scared with those guys." Siwon whispered to his self and smirk a bit.

"Yah Siwon!! I heared that!!" he scolded Siwon "Just go now there. Try to help my Yuri if you ever see her!!" Yesung shouted while watching them on their way.

Kyuhyun, together with Siwon, Wook, Hae, Hyuk, Min and Heechul hurriedly went to the social hall.

At the Social Hall ..

The 7 SuJu came on the hall and saw the Soshi's getting hurt by the bad guys. They immediately run there and save them. Each of them prioritize their partners and start to beat the boys. Kyuhyun, the one who Seo called searched for her. He saw Seohyun who is about to be slap by the guy on the face.

"Hey you!! Don't you ever touch even Seohyun's finger tip or you will get lost!" Kyuhyun scolded the guy and stopped his hand on nearly slapping Seohyun's face.

Kyuhyun gave him a strong punch on the face that made the guy fall. The guy didn't manage to stand up because of the strong hit. The crying Seo hugged Kyuhyun. Kyu can feel how her hands shake and her heart beat still run so fast. He just Seohyun's hair gently to calm the maknae down.

"Shhssshh .. stop crying. Kyuhyun oppa is already here. i'll take care of you. i'm the evil maknae right." He said to Seo hugging her tight.

"Oppa~~ I'm thankful that you came. I thought you will not come." she murmured still her face burried on Kyuhyun's chest.

On the pther side, Ryeowook and the other 5 boys are still in fight to save their partners. Ryeowook saw Sooyoung held by a man in both arms crossed arround her back making her not to move and be hurt. He's confused on what to do but he cant just watch Sooyoung like that.

"Aaa .. aa .. What will I do?? I think I can't do this. He's so scary and it feels like he will just going to fold me into four like apaper. Aaarrrgg!! But my Sooyoung needs help! Wook just do it for her!! KYAAA!!" Wook talked to his self, rubbing the back of his head because of confussion.

Yet, Ryeowook ran ahead to the man who holds Sooyoung and left the other 5 members, still fighting with the other guys. He kicked the back of the man with all of his weight that made him curl up in so much pain. Sooyoung got the chance to escape and went on Ryeowook's back.

"Kyaa!! I did it!! I knocked him down!! HAHAHA!!" he bursted and laughed histerically.

"Yah oppa!! Hide me from those bad guys. I'm scared!!" Sooyoung holds tightly on Wook's shoulder from behind and tries to hide herself there.

"Sooyoung-sshi .. You can't hide there at my back. You're too tall! They will still see your head. I think we should find a safer place. Not here." Wook told her and acted like he's be the one to hide on her back.

"Oppa!! Just hide me, arraso?? Neh, we should also help my unnie.." Sooyoung's eyes search if they are still okay.

Sooyoung did their best to get out of the circle of boys and SuJu members fighting with those SoShi who is still there. Wook and Kyu left Sooyoung and Seohyun at a safe corner of the hall. But still they have to get Hyo, Sica, Yoon, Fany and Yul that are still there trapped with those bad guys. They forgot someone, Taeyeon. Siwon saw Wook and Kyuhyun from a far and tried to signal them for help. Siwon and the other 4 members are beating up the guys. Finally Siwon got Fany.

"Kyuhyun!!" he called the maknae "Get Fany out here!! We'll still finish this!! The other SoShis needs help." he shouted as he carry Fany going to Kyuhyun's place.

Siwon walked fastly to Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. He carries Tiffany on his back, she has an injury on her feet. She got it when she tried to run but someone hold her feet in place and she fall sccidentaly. Good thing is that Siwon came and give the man a big punch on the head and an upper cut that made him dizzy and fell.

"Kyu .. hold on Fany. She have injury" Siwon said while catching his breathe "i and the other boys will still manage those outsiders so we could get all the SoShi into the clinic." he added.

"Arraso. we will just stay here and try to cure their wounds. Will wait for the other girls"Kyu answered.

"Please hyung get them all in time.": reyeowook pleaded to Siwon.

"Yeah .. yeah .. neh, we'll surely. Argg! where's that crazy Yesung and" he paused "Yet I think Leeteuk hyung should also came even its his--- aissh .. he knows what to do about this" Siwon sighed and hurriedly went back to get the other SoShi.

When Siwon rushed back, he already sa Donghae helping Yoona and Sunny to walk to where Sooyoung and Seo is. They felt dizzy and can't control their steps. Beside them is Eunhyuk with Hyoyeon. Hyo is still okay. She knows how to defend herself. Left there are Sica and Yul with Heechul and sungmin. They are the two boys who knows more in terms like this. After almost half an hour, yuri finally find a way to save her self. She's such a smart girl. Sica is left withhee and Min. She's weak on things involving fight.

Later on, there are two guys entered the Hall. It's Yesung and Leeteuk. Yesung immediately  ran towards Ryeowook as soon as he saw him at the corner of the hall together with the injured girls. Leeteuk just go next to Yesung. it seems something's bothering his inside thoughts.

Leeteuk's POV

*Sigh* What's really happening here?? How did this guys get inside the scholl premises. But what's this feeling? I think somene needs my help and it's really bothering me. Nah .. i guess it is just that I'm the president and I have to shoulder this. They need me.

Yesung snapped his fingers to get Leeteuk back to reality. teuk involuntarilly stepped backward when he realized that his face is just centimeter away from Yesung. Yesung is telling something straight on his face.

"Yah! Teukie hyung! Please help me look for my Yuri! She's not here, I bet Yul is still there aiting for her hero to come. Let's go hyung. Quick!!' Yesung shouted on Teuk's face.

"Yesung-sshi!! Too noisy and get off me please? neh .. neh .. Let's go." he answered with a I-got-it!-no-need-to-shout  look.

Yesung keep on searching for Yuri. He keeps focus. Yesung just saw easily persons fighting at the middle of the hall. He felt loosing Yuri's safeness. He got more worried as seconds goes by. Then just a few meters beside them, he sighted a tall, dark and slimmed figured girl. Yesung knew that it's Yuri. But the weird thing is, this girl seems to enjoy the scene. Yuri keeps on screaming but not because she's afraid but she keeps on cheering the SuJu. She even act and try to imitate Siwon's move, as if she's the one on fight. Yesung hurriedly ran to her, not knowing that Leeteuk changed direction to where he's going. Yesung called Yuri from behind yet he didn't get even a bit response from her.

"Yuri-ah!!" he called

"Woohoo!! Yeah!! Thats right. Heechul oppa Hwaiting!! Give those boys a hard punch from Heedictator!! Sungmin oppa!1 Haayaaah!!" she screams repeatingly and didn't notice tat yesung is already a few inches behind her.

"My Yuri!!" he called once again.

"Oh oppa!!" at last she turned to him. yet get back again on what she's doing."Kyaa!! SuJu oppas Fighting!! Oh you bad guys!! Seems so scared now huh?? Puahahaha!! Just wait, Yul will go there and fig-------"

Yesung interrupted her in midsentence. He grabbed Yul's hand from behind and turned her to face him. Yuri got shocked to see Yesung's teary eyes. Then Yesung hugged her tight with his arms around her back. He Yuri's hair gently. This time, Yul became quiet because of Yesung's fast and unexpected actions. She went feminine now.

"Anything more to say?? or can I call it as shout out or cheer??! You young lady didn't even think you can break your neck theie by screaming fearlessly to those harmful guys?!!!" he scolded and broke the hug with a pinch on Yuri's nose . Makng it read and she blush a bit. "You're crazy miss Black Pearl!! And don't you think that SOMEONE is going to get HEART ATTACK if your BONES are CRASHED by that guys!!" he continued, emphasizing his words.

"Oppa!! Mianhe! But I know .. Don't worry, your yuri-ah can take care of herself. Don't you know my powerful moves can knock them out?? Aww .. oppa gomawo for that big concern but I'm really fine. Geurae?!" Yuri extended her arms giving him a big high five.

Their hands are about to meet. Suddenly, Yesung did another crazy thing. he swing his hands down and pulled Yuri closer. Leaving Yul's hand in the air. Then he kissed her on the cheeks. It happened in just a few seconds, its really fast.

"Yah! Yesung oppa!!" She exclaimed and stomp her feet in childish way.

"Yuri-ah!! That high five prank is for your naughtiness!!' he told her and move his face closer to her " And that kiss is for iognoring me for calling you many times!! Your still lucky, it's just on the cheeks!" he teased and pouted.

"Kyaa!!" she slightly give him a punch on the arm.

'Oh stop that cheeziness for a while.' Heechul butted in. He already got Sica on his back.

"Sica Unnie!!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Yeah .. yeah .. we got her already and you know those guys .." Sungmin joined " They run away to their ummas like a child" He addes and posed confidently.

"So, I guess we are complete guys. Should go now to the school clinic" Siwon added in.

Then the other SuGen walked towards them. They count each other's partners. Seconds of silence, then Kyu spoke and noticed something.

"But wait~ where's Eeteuk hyung??" The maknae asked.

"Oh~ and also taeyeon!!" Fany added trying to stand still.

The others also noticed the missing persons. Specially Taeyeon, she's the target of those guys. They all look at the corner of the big hall. until they sa a guy wearing their school uniform and glasses hurriedly running to the direction of the school court. They eventually knew it's Leeteuk because of the glasses. They called him but it seems that he's chasing someone and didn't even manage to look back to them. So his hyung Yesung, quickly ran next to catch him. The other did it also but they are still on help to the other SoShi so SuJu just leave it to Yesung. Yuri can't take it to just wait him. She also tried to go with Yesung to catch his oppa Teuk.

 

 

~where did Leeteuk go?? Will Yesung and Yuri be able to catch him. And another thing, Taeyeon. Where is she?

 

 


Sorry for those errors again. I rushed this one ..

I really tried to put some SuGen moments here . Mian if its kinda boring :[[

I hope this photo makes my chingus happy ^^ HAHA

Hope you still wait for this fanfic even it gets a long time.

Gomawo^^

~Saranghae_SUGEN