Krystal's Revenge

At The Music Room****

"Attention Please!!!!" Krystal stated at the microphone.

The girls who are still there in the social hall looked to her, yet some just ignored her because they know that she will do something bad again. So others went home already.

"Yah!! For those who went home already, they will surely miss this! But for you who are still here, I guess you are interested to know what I'm holding here right??" Krystal tried to get their attentions and raise an eyebrow up.

The girls look at the envelope she's holding. They all look clueless on what's on it. Instead, they keep listening on her, they are curious about it.

On the other hand, Taeyeon is still at the hall and she saw the girl who bullied her. She knew that it's Krystal. She immediately walk towards the gate when someone called her from the stage. She turned and saw Krystal staring at her.

"You! Kim Taeyeon!! Don't you want to know what's inside this huh?? Why are you going out? You're gonna miss the thril.' Krytal held up the envelope with her left hand and smirk at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon felt nervous again. She thinks that it's about her again. She feels her heart beating so fast. Sweat run down from her forehead when Krystal started to say something.

"Okay, I guess I'll start now since that girl is back!" she pointed Taeyeon.

All of them looked strangely to Taeyeon. Also the GG who is also there in the hall. They don't know why their classmate Krystal seems to be so rude to Taeyeon.

"What's with your little evil sister again??" Yuri elbowed Sica.

""I don't even know!! She's always like that even in our room!!" Sica exclaimed and keep an eye on her sister.

  

They all look at the nervous Taeyeon as she pointed her. Then Krystal started.

"Kim Taeyeon! You really made me in big trouble after that day but don't be happy about it because I captured something that i know you don't want to leak out to them. All of you who are here. Do you know that the transferee that everyone admires because she looks so angelic and innocent is just covering up her negative image. She's a !! She flirts our one and only perfect guy President Leeteuk! I do even have a proof here at the envelope." Krystal stated and get the picture inside the envelope.

They are all shocked as they see the picture of Leeteuk and Taeyeon sitting perfectly together. It looks like they are a couple their. They even know that Leeteuk is cold to girls. They can't believe that he is together with a transferee girl. Taeyeon remembered what's on the picture, it's on the music room. She tried to explain it with her trembling voice. She don't know how people will think of her.

"W .. wait!! That's not .. that's not true!! i'm not doing such a thing or what you think. You don't understand. I can explain!" Taeyeon started to cry and cover her face with her shaking hands.

Krystal and her friends laughed hard. And the other girls in the hall started to murmured with each other. But still there are people who doesn't take this real, they know Taeyeon better, the Girls Generation.

"Yah!! Please let her explain!" Tiffany shouted and went towards Taeyeon.

The girls are surprised on what's happening. Now one of the GG is helping her. Tiffany gently Taeyeon's hair and swept her tears. Still Krystal together with Victoria, Sulli and Luna enjoys the scene.

"Neh .. I think she has a good explanation about that picture." Yoona added and walk also to Taeyeon.

"Anio. I think she doesn't have to explain anything. This is non-sense!" Hyo shouted.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung went up the stage and get the microphone from Krystal. Krystal just give it to them and rolled her eyes. Victoria tried to get the mic but Krystal looked at her and say ..

"Victoria, anio .. Let them say what they want to say. I have something more surprises for that girl, Taeyeon!"

Victoria nodded, she knows what Krystal is saying. Of course, they planned it. The other Girls Generation began coming to help Taeyeon. Taeyeon can't say anything but she's very thankful that someone are still believing her. Yuri, together with the other girls comfort her.

"Yah!! All of the girls here. You're just waiting your time listening here!" Sooyoung shouted with a high note in the microphone.

Most of the girls listened to her and think that the Soshis are right. They just left the hall leaving the GG and Krystal's group with the pittiful Taeyeon.

"Why did you do that!! You wrecked my plans .. I'm supposed to make her look bad to other people!!" Krystal scolded and pushed Sooyoung.

Hyo quickly helped Sooyoung to stand up and go back to their members. the other GG was surprised on Krystal's behavior. They cant take it anymore, she already hurt one of them.

'Krystal! what's the matter with you!! First you hurt our new friend Taeyeon and now Sooyoung!" Yuri exclaimed and her eyes widened as big as a golf ball. She's really angry.

"Krystal!!!! You're worsten You're very disrespectful now!! This past days, i just let your craziness pass and do what you want because I think that you don't know what your doing. But this is too much!!!" finally Jessica spoke up to her younger evil sister.

Krystal turned to her sister. Now, her big smile is gone and replaced with a serious look. She called out Amber and whispered something to her. then she laid her attention to her Unnie.

"Oh~ Sica unnie!! You are now helping that girl. Mianhe unnie, you chose her above me. You will also feel my revenge!" Krystal answered back her sister and snap her fingers.

After krystal snapped her fingers. Almost 10 outsider boys came together with Amber. The boys looks like a part of a fraternity. The Soshis can't think how can thos outsiders entered the campus. Those guys started to walk towards Taeyeon who is surrounded by 8 girls. Krystal and the other 4 girls went out of the social hall immediately. The boys tried to get Taeyeonfrom the 8 girls buy they don't let them. They know that those guys will just hurt Taeyeon.

"You pretty girls are not included here. We just need to give that transferee girl a welcome that she will never forget. But you girls insists so we will now force you up!!" the leader of them ordered his boys.

Each of the boys tried to hold the 8 girls and get Taeyeon from them,. They  are helpless. But there is the only one who escaped Seohyun.

"Seohyun-ah!! Call help!! Please!!"Sunny shouted while a guy is holding her tight, making her not to move.

"Neh unnie!! " Seohyun started to cry and run.

The only one she remembered to call for help ... is KYUHYUN and the SUJU members. Yet she know that they might be busy doing something. She nervously get her phone and dial Kyu's number. It just ring and ring. Tears still streaming down on her face.

  

"Pick it up!! Pick it up Kyuhyun oppa!!!"

She keep on dialing it. Finally, for the 13th time, Kyuhyun answered.

"Oppa!! Please help me!! We're stocked here with 10 fraternity boys!! I'm the only one who got out!! Please help us!! Jebal!! Je----"

"What?!!" Kyu cut her in midsentence "Where are you?! What happened??!! Seohyun!" he asked to her one at a time.

Kyuhyun knew she's really scared because of  the tone of her voice. On the other hand, Seohyun began to panic more when she saw one of those guys chasing to her. Her hands shake but she tried to control it so she will not hung up the phone. But it's too late, the guy caught her and grabbed her hair from behind.

"Here you are!!" The guy said.

"KyAAAAAA!!  At the social haaallllllll!! oooppp~~~~"

"Seohyun-ah! Seohyun-ah!!" Kyuhyun exclaimed when she heard Seo panicking on the other line and dropped the call.

Kyuhyun tried to dial up again and again but no one answers it. He got worried more and more. He started to ran to the other busy SuJu members and tell them hurriedly that something bad happened.

 

~ will the SuJu come?? What will happen to the Soshis?? Gotta go, and read the next chapter ..

 

 

 


 

Eeey ~ Don't hate Krystal so much .. But I understand if you do curse her bcoz of her character here XDD

So sorry if my grammar ! ><  I did my best to make each chapters nice for you ^^

Aissh .. Even we have a long vacation,  I still have to do things about School.

Neh, i'm a Student Officer,  it's one of my duties. Going to be busy but I will still update.

Pls COMMENT here to motivate me . HAHA :DD Thanks chingus !

- Saranghae_SUGEN