The real Jung Soojung

At The Music Room****

Taeyeon’s POV

“Krystal-sshi please just stop this ..” I muttered while biting my lower lip and hanged my head low.

“What did you just say ?? Stop ?? NEVER. I’ll just stop when you’re running out of this school while crying b*tch!” Krystal raised her hands and was about to slap me when a hand stopped her from doing so.

I looked up to see Leeteuk holding Krystal’s arm. My eyes widened and I immediately ran far away from them while my tears started to flow already on my face. I heard Teuk calling me for many times but I just continued running away until they won’t see me being like this.

Taeyeon you’re so weak !! You know that ??! You can’t even defend yourself other than someone doing it for you. What if there comes a time you’ll be alone ?? Would you still be a weakling huh ?? Babo Taeyeon-ah ! I ran away to nowhere to go. I just want to leave all those people and be alone. Tears are still streaming down my face. Will you please stop from flowing ?! Yah tears ! My eyes are getting swollen you know. I guess I shouldn’t just cry and cry .. but I can’t help it. I stopped running when I felt my feet were tired already. I sat on a bench nearby the school garden that no one will notice me. Then I remembered a place I could be myself, just me. I stood up and head to that place.

 

I finally reached where I want to go. I stood in front of its door for a while and I thought the last time I came here. It was quite a long time ago already. I don’t know but I just feel calm and relieved here, at the music room. I turned the knob and opened the door to find out that I wouldn’t be alone either. There was a familiar student inside doing a dance routine. I took a focus on her face and recognized that it was Victoria. I was about to go somewhere else before I could disturb her but it’s late coz she already knew my presence.

“Oh Taeyeon-sshi ??? “ Victoria stopped dancing and turned to face me.

 

 


Victoria’s POV.

I was in the middle of practicing my traditional dance routine when someone opened the door of the music room. I immediately stopped and turned to look who it was. I saw Taeyeon-sshi on the door and she looks like she just cried.

“Oh Taeyeon-sshi ??? “ I faced her.

“A-aa Mianhe to disturb you. I’ll just go now. Continue what you are doing Victoria-sshi” Taeyeon turns to go but I stopped her.

“Taeyeon-sshi” I turned her back “ You cried .. didn’t you ?? What’s the problem? You know, you can tell me. I’m willing to listen” I held her hands and smiled encouragingly.

Taeyeon then squeezed my hands as an answer with a small smile and lead us to take a sit on the tiled floor of the music room. We just stayed like that for a few minutes till I decided to talk first.

“Ahmmm .. Taeyeon-sshi, mind telling me the reason why you cried ?? “ I said.

“Mianhe, I know she’s your bestfriend but it’s because of … Krystal” she stated and looked down.

“Don’t worry, I knew it though. I should be the one to say sorry Taeyeon-sshi.” I patted her shoulder.

“No need to feel sorry Victoria. It’s not you, it’s Krystal. By the way, thank you for all of this. You’re such a nice person than I thought” Taeyeon looked at me and smiled sincerely though her eyes are still swollen.

Another deafning silence surrounded the music room. We just sat on the floor while looking at the wooden ceiling. Maybe it would be the right time to tell Taeyeon-sshi why Krystal is being like this. Maybe she still doesn’t know ..

“Ahmmm Taeyeon-sshi .. I guess you still don’t know why Krystal acts like this right ??? “ I said.

“Neh” Taeyeon nods “I even have a doubt if Sica is really her unnie .. Keke ~ “ She tried to change the atmosphere.

 

“Oh that .. Taeyeon-sshi, now you’re joking already ??? “ I chuckled a bit “Let me tell you some sort of stories about us. Maybe after this you’ll get to understand everything or maybe not ?? Keke .. not so sure” I faked a laugh.

Taeyeon faced me and she nodded in agreement. Before I start, I said that this will be a looong story but she just shrugged it off and we both laughed. Soon as we stopped, I started off and she just listened to everything I say.

“I’ll start telling you how we got to know each other. Krystal and I were bestfriends since our middle school even before we formed our group f(x) when we entered high school. You know Taeyeon-sshi, Krystal wasn’t like that before. She’s a very nice person and the one you could lean on when you needed her. By that time, Krystal and Jessica were very close. If you would see them before, you will think like they couldn’t be separated with each other.

Another thing, I’m so thankful to Krystal that’s why until now I still can’t resist her even if she had done bad things. She helped me a lot to enter their family’s school. That time, our family went on a financial crisis and we couldn’t afford that prestigious school here in Seoul. Soon as she knew we will not be attending the same school, she did her best to convince her parents to let me in. With that, I became a scholar @ SM Academy. Good thing my family resolved our problem now so I don’t get any troubles while studying.” I can’t help but smile on those memories of us.

Taeyeon smiled as well and motioned me to continue.

“Just almost like being a perfect life for Krystal, she already had this certain thing since she knew it when she was a little kid. Krystal and Jessica wasn’t given birth by the same mother but they have the same father so they are still sisters. Maybe that’s why there are some traits that the Jung Sis is different. Krystal’s mother died right after giving birth to her s his father brought her to his first family. Because Krystal was a child from his father’s mistress, Jessica’s mother, our Principal Jung, wasn’t so close to her and treats her obviously different from Jessica. That even got worst since last year. Krystal’s father died because of a heart attack. It happened when Krystal and his father had fought of something. Her father wants her to study in US coz he wants her to have a better life but for some reasons, Krystal doesn’t want to and that made her dad very disappointed and even forced her but she insisted. You know Taeyeon-sshi, the reason why she doesn’t want to leave Seoul is not just about us but also of Wooyoung, your bestfriend.” I faced Taeyeon and I saw that her expression was a bit shocked.

“Wooyoung oppa ??? What’s about him and Krystal ?? “ Taeyeon asked in a confused tone.

“Since we were freshmens f(x), SJ, SNSD, even Wooyoung and his friends were quite close. Krystal and Wooyoung was currently in a newly relationship by the time her father wants her to study in US. Because of the death of her father, her stepmother blamed her so much and same as her own self. From that, Krystal changed bit by bit and became rebellious. Another thing that maybe pulled her down was when her Wooyoung and she broke up. Yet, I can’t help Krystal or complain Wooyoung coz by that time, Krystal was already in her worst and most of us were against her attitude. But then because Krystal is our bestfriend, f(x) and I didn’t leave her. Instead, we kinda tolerate her and we’re always by her side. Now I realized it was all wrong. We shouldn’t let her do what she wants to and eat herself with pain and anger. I shouldn’t let my bestfriend to be like this …. And maybe when I helped you Taeyeon-sshi, I already made a move. I want to change her back to the real Jung Soojung.” I stated and a tear rolled down my cheek.

“I .. I don’t know what to say with these entire Victoria. I’m kinda confused but I guess you’re right .. Krystal wasn’t what I though and maybe it’s no too late.” Taeyeon said and wiped away my tears. “I should understand Krystal more for I didn’t even knew her story and Victoria-sshi .. I’m willing to help you change her back.” Taeyeon said and held my hands.

“Gomawo Taeyeon sshi. I don’t know how you could be such a nice person after all what Krystal did to you.” I said as I look straight to her eyes.

“I don’t know too Victoria .. Keke” she chuckled “I felt so bad sometimes to Krystal for treating me this way but I’m angry with myself too coz I just can’t hate  her anyways.” Tae said and scratch the back of her neck.

“Haha . You’re crazy Taeyeon-sshi” I patted her head and we both laughed at each other.

If I know someone who is crazy because of too much kindness, it will be Taeyeon. I don’t know how she could be so kind but I’m glad I knew someone like Kim Taeyeon now.

 

 

 

 

 


An update !! Mianhe if it's kinda late chingus .. I got lazy these past few days :C 

More of Krystal in this chapter ! How do you think of her now ??

BTW, THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! * bows 90 degrees* again for the subscriptions !! ^^

And I just noticed that comments on the comment box all looks the same XDD

Nevermind .. I hope you're enjoying reading my fic even you're a silent reader ?? Keke :DD

- Saranghae_SUGEN