A Whole Day Together

At The Music Room****

Taeyeon’s POV

I was awaken by the bright rays of sun hitting my face. I did some stretching and let out a yawn. Aaaaahh .. It’s Christmas Eve later !! I’m so excited but the fact that I’ll be celebrating it alone, it will not be that happy at all.

“Appa !! I hate you! Why won’t you go home this Christmas … I MISS YOU A LOT !!! ” I shouted and throw my pillow to the ceiling.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and have some toothbrush. After that, I head back to my bed not minding to brush my hair or change clothes. I just fell back my body on my bed and think of what to do or what food to have for Christmas Eve. On the middle of my thoughts, someone rang the doorbell.

“Maybe those are my SoShis again for they knew I’m all alone. Aisssh .. I’m still on my PJs and obviously just woke up. Aaaah .. Nevermind.” I said and lazily got up from bed.

The doorbell rang once again. I hurriedly went downs stairs in excitement to see my BFFs. Soon as I reach my door, I turned the knob and let a loud greetings to them.

“Merry Christmas Eve my dear SoShi ----- TEUKIE ??!! “

“Oh Annyeong .. Merry Christmas Eve too Taengoo” Leeteuk greeted me and grinned.

I didn’t say a thing but I just quickly slammed the door shut. I leaned on the back of the door and close my eyes. Omo ! That was so .. Arggggh !!! Look at you Taeng! You look like a mess !! TT_____TT why didn’t he even told me he’s coming today ??! I should have been presentable. Aissh .. But Taeyeon, he’s now really here. Etteoke ??!

I heard Leeteuk knock on my door and call me for many times. I don’t know what to do with this situation of mine! I decided to slightly open the door and do a quick glance at him. I hid myself on the door when I’ll talk to him. Aaaahh! How should I start ???

“A-annyeong T-Teukie .. What b-brought you here ??” I stuttered at my words because of embarrassment.

“There you are .. Remember, I told you that I’ll be taking you out if I got time??” he said.

“Oh ..” I remembered again that moment at the music room “ Yeah that .. But would you mind if you still wait for me to get dressed ?? “ I awkwardly asked.

“Why not ?? And uhmmm .. would you stop hiding at your door Taeyeon ?? And isn’t it bad to let your guest wait for you outside your house huh ?? “ Teukie said and I felt guilty.

I just let out a grunt and stomped my feet in too much awkwardness. He then forced the door open and freely entered my house. I was shocked with his actions as he steps inside. He sat down on the couch as if it was his own house. I just stared at him in disbelief.

“What are you standing there Taeyeon ?? Don’t worry, you still look cute with those panda PJs and bed hair.” He teased and put a grin. Swear !! I hate Leeteuk when he grins like that! He’s so mean !! “Go, get dressed!! I’m giving you 15 minutes or else you’ll go with me wearing those PJs huh.” He rolled his eyes, get the remote and turn on the TV.

“Uh !! You’re so … GRRRRR !!!! “ I stormed to my room and slammed the door.

Even if I’m so annoyed at him by this time, I felt surprised and happy though. I hurriedly dressed in my favourite choice so I would look at my best. After I put some lip balm and fix the flower pin on my hair, I rushed down to the living room. Right before I reach the last step of the stairs, Leeteuk spoke.

“You’re 2 minutes and 29 seconds late Kim Taeyeon.” He tapped his wrist watch. I frowned at him but he just chuckled at me “ Just kidding Taengoo.” He eye smiled.

He suddenly changed into a jolly and bright person from being stubborn earlier. What’s wrong with this guy?!

“Why are you looking at me like that ?? I know I’m handsome .. So let’s go now Taeyeon ..” he said and offered me to cling my arm on his.

I just stayed there staring at him in disbelief but he just grinned at me. Then he did himself to cling my arm on his other arm.

 


While walking down the streets, people keeps on looking, giggling and greeting us .. Specially the ajummas, maybe they’re thinking that we are  a couple. I felt awkward and lowered my head coz I could feel the heat rising on my cheeks. Suddenly, Teukie poked my forehead.

“Awwww .. What was that for ?? “ I asked him while I rub my forehead.

“Chin-up Kim Taeyeon” he said and stop walking then face me, so do I.”Remember, you told me you’ll not look down, be shy, weak and so whatever .” he scolded.

“B-but you know .. People thought that w-we are ----- “

I was cut on my midsentence when Teukie put his index finger on my lips. I froze on my spot.

“Blah blah blaaaah .. Don’t mind them. We’re friends and I wanna be more close to you Taeyeon. And friends usually hang out and cling arms right … Besides, you also do this with … with W-wooyoung.” He said.

“Yeah that .. Wooyoung and I are bestfriends. But us, I don -----“

“No more talks Taeyeon. And don’t think of other persons for now. Coz today, it will be just you and me okay .. I’ll make sure you’re going to enjoy being with me.” Teukie poked my forehead again and we began walking.

I didn’t answer back anymore and just walk next to him. I smiled at what he just said. I didn’t knew he could tell me things like those. I comfortably tighten my cling on him and just feel the time being with him.

Leeteuk’s POV

With this kind of person, I knew already where Taeyeon would want to go. I brought her to the Amusement Park. Soon as we entered the place, she began looking around with her eyes twinkling and a big smile on her face. I don’t know but it’s really different on how I feel for Taeyeon that she could make me smile too. She looks so cute and bright today. Whenever she laughs because of joy that I could feel like my heart will jump out of my chest anytime. Now I knew .. I really like her.

“Yah kiddo !! “ I called her and she turned to me and glared. “Err .. Admit it. You look like a kiddo Taeng. A cute one … “

I can’t resist her cuteness that I pinched her cheeks and I froze for a moment. Her skin is so soft and milky. Aaaah .. Is this how it feels like when you like a person ??? I didn’t realized I was staring at her when she removed my hands that was still touching her face.

“Uh uhmm .. Hehe” she obviously faked a laugh and I saw her blush. “why did you call me by the way ?? “ she asked.

“I j-just wanna ask if y-you wanna have some Ice Cream t-there ..” I pointed on the Ice Cream Shop nearby. Aisssh … My voice is cracking ???

“N-neh !! Why not? I love eating those cold and creamy sweets !! “ she giggled and pulled me to the shop.

There she go again, just like a little kid. She excitedly ordered hers, so do I. We looked for an empty table and found one by the window. We sat there and waited till we get our orders. Soon as we received the ice creams, Taeyeon looks so enjoying on  eating them. I watch her while she cutely took each spoonful of ice cream. Then later on, I saw a small ice cream beside her lips.

“Uhmmm Taeyeon-ah .. “ I called her and she looked at me and did a ”mm” I leaned closer till our faces are just centimeters away.

Her eyes widened and was about to move backward but I stopped her. I leaned a little bit closer to reach her face then she closed her eyes. I wonder why she did so. Instead, I just smirked coz I knew what she might be thinking I’m going to do.

“Don’t move .. You have something here.” I said and wipe her lips with my thumb.

 “Oh .. G-gomawo” She sighed and lowered her head.

I just smiled at her reaction. I knew it .. Maybe she thought I’m going to kiss her. Keke ..

 


After we finished eating our Ice Cream, we continued roaming around the amusement park. We got a try on almost all of the rides even those for the little ones. I don’t know but I enjoyed the Carrousel with her a lot! I felt like I wasn’t that old for my age and enjoyed the day. There are times, I would look to Taeyeon and felt contented with the smile I may brought to her by doing this. It also felt like we knew each other already for years. We did some chit chats and she even laughed at some of my corny jokes that Yesung and Donghae thought me. I don’t really pull jokes the way those guys do, I at it!

When we felt tired already, we took a sit on a bench and watch the other people enjoying on the Ice Skating Rink a few meters away. Then silence surrounded the both of us.

“Gomawo Teukie ..” she suddenly broke the silence.

 I faced her and saw that she’ still looking far away. I really heard she said something but I didn’t understand it so well.

“Gomawo Teukie …” she said once again and finally turned to look at me “ Thank You for this whole day. I would have just been at home alone for Christmas Eve but then because of you .. I was so happy today and I forgot I was alone and empty. I enjoyed all of these Leeteuk. I didn’t even expect you would do such thing for me. Gomawo” she said and smiled at me.

It feels like the world stop. That was one of the best smile I saw from her. The inside of me was full of hoy too because I made her feel happy today. I sighed in content and smiled back to her.

“Cheonmaneyo Taeyeon. After all, you became a close friend of most of us even me. So I should also give back. You know Taeyeon, you added more happiness and joy to the group. You even changed some things on me, really. Just take this too as a gift from me.” I playfully poked her forehead.

“Yah !! That was the nth time you poked my forehead today! Last one and I’ll hit you back Teukie!” she covered her forehead and pouted. “But I’m touched on what you said by the way .. Keke” she eye smiled.

I just chuckled and mehrong-ed her. And she mehrong-ed back. Then we started laughing at each other’s silliness. When we stopped our fit laughter we both sat back comfortably on the bench.

A few minutes later, I noticed she was quite shivering already because of the cold. I decided to take off my other coat and put it around her. She was kind of surprised and she looked at me. She slightly shook her head saying that she doesn’t need to but I smiled as an answer. She just nodded and tighten the coat around her.

“Come on Taeyeon .. It’s 6pm already and I guess I should get you home now coz you still need to prepare for you Christmas Eve right. Besides, it’s getting colder now.” I said and offered a hand for her to stand up.

She willingly accepted it and us head out of the Amusement Park. As we walk through the bright Christmas streets of Seoul, I still knew Taeyeon is feeling that cold. She was blowing out warm breathe to her hands and rub them together to lessen the coldness. She noticed that I was watching her and just smiled. I then pulled her left hand into a hold on mine and put it on my coat pocket.

“Here .. I’ll hold your hand so you could feel warmer okay. Then put your other hand on your pocket Taeyeon.” I said and she was kind of hesitant but mouthed a “Thank you”. “Now feeling fine already ?? “ I asked.

“Uhmmm .. Neh. It’s just that I don’t used to do this with another guy.” She shyly said.

“Don’t worry. It’s my first time too .. But if it would make you feel better, I’ll shall do it.” I said and give her a warm smile.

“Awww Teukie .. I never knew you could be really such a sweet friend. Gomawo.” She said and we continued walking to the terminals.

After a good half hour of heading back home, we finally reached Taeyeon’s house just in time for her to prepare for later’s occasion. But we noticed that all the lights were brightly on and it looks like someone was inside. WWI thought she was alone but what’s this. I tuned to looked at her and saw that she was thinking too. Maybe she doesn’t also know what’s happening. Soon as we reached her front door .. Surprisingly, the door burst open and someone already did it from the inside.

“Finally you’re home !! Merry Christmas My Little Princess !! “

 

 

 

 


Yay !! This chapter is full of TaeTeuk for you guys ^^

I hope you like it ((: Do comment and subscribe too .. Keke

Another character to be seen on the next chapter! :D

 

BTW, THIS IS THE DAY !!! ASDFGHJKL !! EXO AND THEIR COMEBACK STAGE !! ^___^

DON'T KEEP CALM AND SCREAM AWOOOOO !!!! LOL XDD