Babysitter Bestfriend ??

At The Music Room****

Taeyeon’s POV

Still in front of her door, Taeyeon was frozen on her spot.

“I wish I could tell him more how thankful I am for all of these” Taeyeon thought. Yet, something is creeping her mind, she keeps on thinking why does he is doing such things for her. Anyways, she feels lucky and special because of his treatments. Suddenly ..

“Oh wait ~ How did he got me inside my house ??” she felt a bit uneasy. She thought if she left her door unlocked or does Teuk knows some skills on house robbery. Taeyeon ! The last option is impossible !! XD

 

“Oh geeeez !” Tae smacked her head. “How could I forget about this? I used to put my keys under the door mat! Babo Taeyeon-ah !! Of course he practically know that most people put their keys under the mat ..” Taeyeon face palmed and pick-up the keys under the mat she is standing to.

“Okay Mr. Key, I guess, I should keep you into a better place” she told the key as if it will answer back.

When in a moment, Taeyeon felt her head ache.

“Crap ! My head still hurts. I should go take some sleep now. Good thing its weekend tomorrow” Taeyeon hold onto her head with her left hand while the other one reaches the door knob.

Taeyeon entered hook her house and closed her door. She quickly took a shower and change into her pajamas. After eating a bit and drink some medicines to ease her pain, she went upstairs to get her tired body a rest. On bed, she easily drifted off to sleep.

 


Taeyeon’ POV

Far away on Taeyeon’s dreamland, she was awakening by a phone call. She lazily picked up her phone and touch the answer button. She answers the call with her eyes still closed, not minding to see the Caller ID.

“Hello~” she answered

“Good morning Taengoo .. How are you feeling ??” the voice on the other line spoke with a concerned tone.

“A-aah neh o-oppa .. I’m fine now, I t-think s-so.” She answered with dryness on her voice.

“Taengoo, you sure ?? ahmmm .. I guess I disturb you from sleepin huh ?? Get off to bed now.” He answered jokingly to Taeyeon.

“Naaah .. I’m kinda lazy to stand up now Wooyoung oppa ! ” Taeyeon complained and rub her eyes, still sleepy.

“Aiiisssh .. this kid ! Come on Taengoo, go downstairs now. I’m already on your house’ front door! “ Wooyoung insisted to her bestfriend.

“Jinjja ?! A-aah wait o-oppa .. I’ll just get fix! “ Taeyeon finally sat up, dashed to the bathroom and fix herself.

After a good 5 minutes. Taeyeon stormed down to her front door and opened it. Just like what he said, Wooyoung was there standing with a basket of fruits and random foods with an oufit like a babysitter guy. Taeyeon’s face seemed to be confused.

Wooyoung’s POV

“Good morning my little Taengoo !!” Wooyoung greeted her with a wide grin on his face.

“Oh Hey .. Good morning too oppa. What’s with you today ?? “ Taeyeon asked scanning him from head to toe.

“Aah this!” He pointed to his self. “ I’m going to be your babysitter” Wooyoung beamed.

“Eh ??”

“No more questions little Taeng ..” Wooyoung grabbed her arm “I’ll take care of you, clean your house, cook for you .. Everything! All you need to do is rest coz I know you got a tiring and horrible day yesterday.” He told her in a eomma-knows-best look.

“So …..” she looked into him straight “You know what happened yesterday ??” Tae asked uncomfortably.

“Neh .. there’s nothing happening to you I wouldn’t know Taeng and btw, I’m sorry for not being there for you” his expression softened.

“No need to feel sor ---“

“Nah nah nah ! No more talking about it” Wooyoung put a finger on her soft lips to cut her in midsentence “Let’s just go inside and I’ll cook for your breakfast since I interrupted your beauty rest. Kajja ! It’s already 9 in the morning! We better get goin ..”

Wooyoung grabbed her by the arm and went forward to the kitchen. Taeyeon just sit there while sipping her hot chocolate, watching Wooyoung prepare for her breakfast.

 


Just like what Wooyoung said, Tae just kept herself comfortable while he does the house things and all. The two kept close to each other and did a lot the whole day. After eating breakfast, Wooyoung let Tae to sleep for more. Right next to lunch, they had a movie marathon and did bonding just like the old times. Taeyeon seems to forget what happened yesterday because of her bestfriend’s accompanionship, all she did today was enjoy their time together.

The sun already set; it’s past 6 in the evening …

“Wooyoung-sshi .. I guess you should go home now. It’s getting late. I’m really thankful you spend some time here to make me feel better and I’m fine now.” Taeyeon patted Wooyoung’s shoulder.

Taeyeon and Wooyoung are both sitting at the sofa watching TV.

He faced Taeyeon and leaves his attention on the TV.

“You sure ?? I could stay here for a couple more hours if you want to” he replied back.

“Anni .. you did a lot today. I know you’re tired already. You should go get some rest too.” Tae answered him with a reassuring smile.

“Don’t worry about all of this Taengoo. I’m always glad to do such things for you since I’m your .. I’m your bestfriend” he felt awkward saying the last word “But since you already said your fine, I’ll go now. Owww ~ I’ll just hope you will still be fine on Monday. I’m sure you’ll have an appointment on the guidance Taeng” he teasingly pinched her nose.

“Aww ..” she flinched on the sudden touch “I know oppa. I’m getting ready now, I just hope I won’t be expelled. It’s so early for me to be kicked out. It was just one ..” she count on her fingers “Yeh .. it was just two months since I came here.” She pouted at the thought.

“Stop thinking about it, you look too innocent to get your off our school..” Wooyoung again.

“Yah ! Just don’t tell appa about this ..” she pleaded as she fidget with her fingers.

“Arraseo my cute Taengoo ~ ” he stick his tongue out, stood up and walk towards the door.

“Gomawo. Pai Pai oppa ~ ”she waved cheerfully

“Neh!” he was about to go but went back to Tae and put something on her hair. “I forgot to give this to you, your clip. I guess you left it while you’re getting beaten up .. keke “ he winked and bid one last goodbye until he went out of the house with a smile plastered on his face.

  “Oh” Taeyeon touched the clip on her hair “Silly Wooyoung ..” she giggled and went back watching TV.

 

 

 


Wiiiiiii .. an update !! I finally added a chapter ^^ I hope this one isn't so boring ..

HAHA ! Good thing I still remember the Story's plot after months :DD 

Just like this, next chapters may have lots of Taeyeon-Wooyoung interactions :)) Just wait for TaeTeuk .. keke

Pls do COMMENT how you feel about this and subscribe too chingus :'>>

- Saranghae_SUGEN