Working out with things

At The Music Room****

Leeteuk's POV

"Aissh .. What's the problem with me me nowadays ?? " I sighed and continue walking through the School Gates.

These past few days I was bothered with something. It's so weird coz I always think of how or what she's doing. Maybe I'm just begin a concerned friend and kind to her because of her problems. By the way, I haven't seen her yet since that thing happened. Is she okay already ?? I jst sighed again and again.

Just before I could enter the school building, a petite girl bumped to me.

"Taeyeon ?? " " Leeteuk ?? "

We both said in chorus. Before I could talk more, Taeyeon bowed in apology and ran away. That's WEIRD again ....

 


Recess; Class A's room ...

"Leeteuk oppa !! " Tiffany tapped my shoulder from behind.

I turned around and saw Fany, Yul and Sica. I looked at them and mouthed a "mm"

"Teukie oppa .. You know, Taeyeon told us about what happened on the hallway few weeks ago. We wanna thank you for helping out Taeng but for her, she was kinda shy to you now that's why she was trying to stay away from you." Yuri said.

"Uhmmmm .. yes, about that." I paused and thought what to to answer back "I'm wondering if she"s fine too. Now I know why she keeps on hiding to me." I answered.

"Uhmm oppa another thing, could you please give us a favor ?? " Fany asked and I nodded "Are you free this vacation or are you spending your christmas vacation somewhere out of town ???? " I shook my head coz I don't really have plans for it. "Great !! " Fany clapped in joy.

I looked at her reaction weirdly. Aissh .. maybe they're planning a group vacation again and I will be alone with those SuGen couples .. Psssh

"Wait .. are you guys planning a vacation again ??" they shooked their heads "Then what ???? " I asked

"We want oppa to ask Taeyeon some time or to hang out these vacation !!! Jebaaaaal ! " they all whined in chorus.

I was surprised with their eagerness. It's not what I thought they will say. They even look like they're going to force me if I don't want to.

"But .. but why ?? " I asked in confussion.

"Teukie-sshi .. We just want you and Taeng to get more close. Make Taeyeon feel comfortable with you coz you know about what hjappened right. She felt embarrassed and shy to face you after that. We also thought that by this, you could be more close and friends with her. Besides ... " Sica paused "We knew you kinda like her too .. Keke " she continued but I didn't heard it much coz she said it in a whisper.

"Guerae ... I'll think about it. Maybe if I'll have time. But I'm not yet saying I'll take her out okay." I emphasized my thought.

They just nodded like kids with a wide smile plastered on their face.

 


Taeyeon's POV

I was walking to the school field, trying to search for Wooyoung-sshi. Since last week, I wanna talk to him but he was too busy. Maybe today he's on the field coz he's having training for soccer. Finally, I spotted him resting on the bleachers alone. I walk to him and he easily saw me.

"Did I disturb you wooyoung oppa ?? " I asked as I took a sit next to him.

"Naaaah .. " He shook his head and get up from his rest "Just a sight of you Taeng, even makes me more hyper for training .. keke " he playfully elbowed me and grinned.

I just chuckled at his words. Then silence goes next .. No one speak up but we're just looking high in the sky. Will I bring the topic about Krystal ??

"Uhmmm oppa, I guess you doesn't want to talk about this but .. Why haven't you told me about you and Krystal?? " I decided to ask him but I still feel the awkwardness when his expression changed.

"Huh ?? Where did you got that Taeng ?? " he asked me in a serious tone.

"Victoria-sshi told me about it. Oppa, why didn't you told me that she was your uh uhmmm .. ex-girlfriend ??? " I asked once again.

"Yeah that ..... " he turned to look away "I just don't want to talk about her and us anymore. You know Taeng, she changed alot and I don't think I still know who she really is. Would you still ask me why I didn't told you about hewr if you knew nothing will change ?? Just ... don't mind and forget about it. I moved on Taeng" He stood up and was about to go when I stopped him by the arm.

"Wooyoung oppa, one last thing .. If you don't love her anymore, I bet there's still a chance Krystal and you could bring back the closeness or even just the friendship right ?? " I held his arm firmly expecting him to answer me.

" I .. I don't know Taeng. Maybe yes .. maybe no .. But one thing I'm sure, I don't love her anymore" he paused "Coz there's someone I love the most now .. " the last words he said came as a whisper and I didn't understand it.

"Yeh I understand .. but oppa, what's the last thing you said again ?? " I wanted him to repeat it so I can hear them clearly.

"Anniiii .. Don't mind it Taengooooo. Keke" he pinched both of my cheeks quite hard.

I yelped at his sudden touch and tried to remove his hands on my face. I knew he just wanted to change the topic.

"Yah oppa!! That hurts! My cheeks are now swollen." I complained and cupped my face.

He just mehrong-ed me and chuckled.

"Okay Taeng, I need to go now. By the way, we will go home together later okay ?? We haven't done it for a long time. Annyeong!"

He waved and ran back to the field with his soccer teammates.

 


After a few minutes of watching Wooyoug's practice, I got bored and decided to go to the music room. I took a sit one the chair in front of the piano and played a bit. I felt happy and calm again here. Good thing there's no one used to go here since this place wasn't usual at all.

"Yah Music room !" I called the place as if it will answer "I'll be having my vacation now and maybe I won't be able to visit you. It wouldn't take so long but I think there will be no one to use you again till I came back. Take care of yourself okay !! keke " I said, stood up and pretended to hug the walls of the music room.

"Why are you hugging the walls ?? " someone suddenly said.

I stopped on hugging the walls and looked around to see who it was but there's no one in the room but me. I was frozen for a moment and I felt my body shivered. What was that ?? Was it just an imagination or ??? Omo .. is there a ghost here ?! Aissh .. ofcourse not. But seriously, I heard someone talk.

"Uhmm .. hello ?? Is there anyone here with me ?? Please get out from somewhere you're hiding coz you're scaring me." I laugh nervously and grab my bag, preparing to leave the music room.

Still, no one answered. I took a little steps to the door as I continue to scan the room. Aisssh .. Maybe I'm just mishearing things, something or whatever. I've been here for months but I never experienced ghost. I was about to leave the room when I suddenly bumped into something.

"Oh my .. Aaaaaaah !! " I screamed in fright.

"Yah! Stop screaming Taeyeon! Do you think I'm really a ghost ??! " the person said and shook my shoulders.

I stopped creaming and looked up to the person in front of me. It was Leeteuk! I felt so embarassed once again and was about to go away from him but he quickly blocked my way.

"Taeyeon-sshi.. Are you going to ran away again from me ?? " Leeteuk said.

"Uh-uhmmm .. a-anni Leeteuk oppa." I stuttered and lowered my head.

I felt like my feet was rooted on the floor. I can't move and my heart beats so fast on the fact that I'm so close to him at the moment. I was just there standing in front of him.

"I know you can't show your face to me because of what happened. It was shameful to be bullied in front of a crowd and I understa-----"

"Anni .." I cut him in midsentence "It wasn't like that. I was just .. just too shy to you coz you're always the one doing such things to me instead of my own self. I'm afraid you're seeing me as a weak person coz I can't defend for myself." I stated.

Silence took the place for seconds and I suddenly felt his hand patting my head.

"What kind of thought was that ?? Ofcourse not Taeng. I may look cold and stubborn but I don't easily judge a person. I don't think you're weak or whatever Taeyeon. I don't know but I just felt the need to protect or don't let other person do those things to you. Accept those as a sign of a concerned friend Taeyeon so don't be too shy on me okay ?? But would you show me you're not weak and don't lower your head like that midget .." Leeteuk said and poked my forehead.

"Awww .." I rubbed my forehead "Gomawo teukie for all you've said but I'm not a midget! And yes .. I'll show you the real me and I'm not a weakling Teukie-sshi!" I said and saluted like a soldier.

"Pssssh .. silly you" Leeteuk just rolled his eyes and turned his back on me. "BTW, I just went here to see if you're okay BECAUSE YOU'RE FRIENDS TOLD ME SO" he emphasized the last words and started to walk away.

What's wrong with this guy ?? Earlier he seems to be so concerned but now it's like he's just forced to do m. Pfffff . I don' get you Teukie. You're so bipolar! But then I felt so good about those things he said. Naaaaah .. Like what he said too, it's just because of maybe the SoShis Taeng. Don't be such a dream girl. I just shrugged it off and watch as he walk far from me. But when he reached the stairs he stopped in his tracks.

"Oh wait, I forgot to say something .. Watch out these next days coz I might just pop out into your front door and take you out somewhere. Enjoy your christmas vacation Taeyeon!" He said without looking back at me and continued his way down stairs.

What ??? He's gonna take me out this vacation ?? I was confused again but I found myself giggling and smiling like an idiot. Oh Taeyeon .. This can't be! Tell me I'm not falling for a guy .....

 

 

 


Another late update .. MIanhe coz I was busy this week.

What do you guys think will be on the next chapters ?? Just wait for them okay ^^ Keke

Pls do comment and subscribe too chingus :DD Gamsa !

- Saranghae_SUGEN