New Chingus Of Mine ^^

At The Music Room****

First day of July already .. At the Class room, It's Lunch time ..

Days passed since Tiffany met Taeyeon. She's still thinking of her, Taeyeon's voice was stucked on her mind. She feels like, Taeyeon will be a good one and she wants her to be in their group. But the only thing she remembers, is Taeyeon's face. She didn't had the chance to ask her name that time. So Fany went to her unnies and ask help to find her.

"Yah unnie .. do you remember last week unnie .." Fany first tried to approach Yul.

"What about last week Fany?? oh~~ The cockroaches, I put them on a jar so in case of emergency I'll give to you again .. Kekekekkk" Yul prankly answered.

"Anio!! I mean, do you guys remember the girl I told you last week .." Fany telled the girls.

"Neh .. the girl you met in the music room??" Sica rememberes who Fany is refering to.

"Neh ..  I think we should add her to our group. She's really good, and I think she is kind and innocent .. me .." Fany started to please the other girls.

"Yah  .. I think that's a good idea .. What do you think Yoong??" Sunny agreed to Fany's suggestion.

"Why not .. but we still have to consider the decision of are dearest Maknae .. Seo??" Yoona turned her head to Seohyun .. who is actually playing her Keroro toy that Kyuhyun gave to her.

  

The girls waited for her answer. It seems she didn't hear them because she's playing her favorite Keroro stuff. So Yuri grabbed the toy secretly and run. Seohyun immediately chase for it. Then afterwards, Yul gave it back to the almost crying Seo. Then Yoona repeated what she said earlier.

"Neh unnie?! uhmm .. about the girl, Yes .. It's okay!!" Seo answered quickly and get back playing her toy.

"Gomawo unnies!! but I have a problem. I don't even know her name and section.." Fany pouted.

"Sigh .. so I think we'll just look at every corner of the school guys. But it's okay, so I can loose wait .." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and smirk at Fany.

"Yah unnie!! I think so .." she just shook her head.

"Wiiiii .. I think we should start now on the canteen .. Kekekekkk." Sooyoung incquired to them and laugh prankly style.

"Yah!!!! Sooyoung rememberwe we're going there to find someone .. not to eat in the canteen .. Understood?!!" Yul point out Sooyoung seriously then later started to Laugh hard on Sooyoung's scared reaction.

"Haha .. Let's go girls." Fany lead them.

The girls went to the canteen, They tried to search there because it's lunch time and she might be eating there.

 


At the school Canteen ..

It's been a couple of minutes since the girls started to search, yet there's no girl they are searching. The girls are about to go to the Library when Yuri called them back.

"Hey Fany~~ Wait!! Is the girl your looking is petite or short??" she asked and Fany said yes. " Pretty and white??" she continued still Fany agreed "Lastly .. Does she has bangs and looks shy all the time??" Yul asked with her eyebrows crossed.

"Ne!! Neh!! Waeyo??!" Fany said and turned back.

"Uhmm ... Fany, is she the girl we're looking for??" Yul pouted and turned to the direction of a girl sitting alone.

Tiffany's eyes widened. Positive, it's the girl she's searching. Fany almost jump in happiness.Finally, they found her. She quickly take the other girls to where the shy girl sits alone. It's Fany to approach her first.

"Annyeong!! I'm Tiffany, remember??" Fany introduced herself.

Taeyeon just nodded. She noticed that Tiffany has accompanies. Taeyeon just look at them and the girls smiled back sweetly. So Tiffany introduced the other girls to Taeyeon.

"Oh~ them?? They are my friends or can I say my sisters. This is Jessica, Sunny, Yoona, Sooyoung, Seohyun ,Hyoyeon and lastly Yuri." she point them one by one so Tae can recognise them.

The girls did their signature poses and laugh to each other. They tried to be nice to Taeyeon and they think she's a good one yet she is shy with herself. Finally Taeyeon smiled also and speak.

"Annyeong .. Chonun Kim Taeyeon imnida .. Why are all of you here??" Taeyeon asked without any idea.

"Ermm .. ermm." Fany cleared . " We are here because, remember last week?? I'm really impressed with your voice and I just want to ask if you want to be with us.." Tiffany told her friendly and eye-smiled again.

It seems that Taeyeon is still confused on what's happening. So Yoona explained further to her.

"Taeyeon, we are a girl group here in school. We do perform in programs like singing and even dancing. But if you don't yet want to join those, just our friendship .." Yoona held her hand and did a charm to convince her.

"Yah Taeyeon .. We want you to be our new friend because we noticed that your always alone .. We also know that you're not just like the other girls and that's why we like you .." Yuri told Taeyeon and sat beside her.

"Neh .. we want you as our new unnie .. not just because of your talent." Sica added.

They all sit one the table where taeyeon is sitting. Taeyeon smiled to them and begin to talk.

"Gomawo for all of your appreciations in myself .. I also think you are the bad ones, instead the real chingus. Uhmm .. unnies can I think first about the singing and dancing group?? But for the friendship~~~~" Taeyeon paused and the girls patiently waited .. " neh .. ofcourse I want to be also." she smiled unexpectedly to them.

"Yay!! So it means we're friends?! So happy unnie!!" Sunny giggled and once again use her aegyo.

The other girls laughed at Sunny's reaction, so as Taeyeon.  Then they started to talk with Taeyeon and get to know her more. Sooyoung noticed the time and it's already 15 minutes before their classes starts. They didn't got the chance to know the time because they enjoyed chatting with their new friend, Taeyeon.

"Yah .. it's almost time. But before we say goodbye, I just want you to remind about the other thing." Sooyoung approached Taeyeon.

"Neh, and we hope that you'll accept it .. Your really a nice person Taeyeon." Hyoyeon added.

"Arraso .. I will just ask my oppa Wooyoung." Taeyeon answered.

The other girls look at each other. she actually said Wooyoung and it's their classmate.

"Oh!! Wooyoung, he's our classmate. Good thing about that so we can also ask his side about you joining us." Sica told Taeyeon and smiled.

"And another thing, I think you already know this. All 3rd and 4th year girls will have a meeting later at the Social Hall about this year's Camping. We wish to see you there later and bond again." Yuri patted Taeyeon's shoulder and wink at her.

"So friends??" Yoona her other hand to Taeyeon and Taeyeon did also .. a sign that she do accept the friendship with them.

Then the girls bid goodbye to her. And they one by one hugged her. Taeyeon felt special because of the girls. Then the other 8 girls went to their rooms.

"Annyeong unnie!!" Seohyun waved her hand to Taeyeon and continued to walk with her unnies.

"Annyeong!!" Taeyeon waved also and smiled.

Taeyeon met new friends ans she felt happy. For the first time somebody talked with her in her new school. Then she proceed also to her room with a smile now on her face.

 


The classes ended. Taeyeon is still thinking on the girls she met earlier. She wants to, yet she still know that she need to hear the opinion of her oppa, Wooyoung. She remembered that there will be a meeting on the social hall.

"Yah .. Taeyeon, our other classmates are already going to the meeting. Just go next to us, Arraso? And Annyeong!!" one of her classmate told her and leave the room.

Taeyeon is about to lock the door when she felt her phone vibrated. She look into it and there's a message from Wooyoung.

From: Wooyoung Oppa

My cute Taeng .. just to remind about the meeting. Mianhe, I cannot attend it because I'm still searching something in the School Library for a project. Just inform me on it later at home, arraso??

Gomawo Taeng and TAKE CARE ALWAYS :**

She just smiled, she's happy that he's oppa is very serious in studies. Then she went to the Social hall.

On the Social Hall, it's already 4:00 pm ..

Taeyeon is searching for her classmates and meanwhile, she saw her new friends.

"Annyeong Taeyeon-ah!!" Yuri shouted to her from a far and wave her hands like there's no tomorrow.

Everybody looked to Taeyeon. They know that she's a tranferee and she is very lucky that the popular girls in school are already close to her. Yet Taeyeon smiled a bit to them and they smiled back.

Taeyeon found her classmates and she fall in line at the end. Then the meeting started. Every aspects are explained, all of the students are listening.

"The Camping will be anytime this month. So I bet all of you can prepare for it. Everybody should come. For further informations, just wait for your advicers to announce such things.But before this meeting is over I want all boys to go to the School new building. They have something task there for the guys. Okay, that's all .. Girls can go home now." The speaker reminded and left the hall together with the boys, leaving only the girl students.

The meeting ended up already. The other girls went home already, yet there are still some. Then someone spoke on the microphone. It's Krystal, Obviously it seems that she have another evil plan to do.

~another evil plan?? What will this girl wants again, and what about? This questions will be answered at the next chapter.

 

 

 


 

Mianhe again for spotted errors )": Gonna be busy for the next chapters *sigh*

I hope that you will keep reading it my friends and stay patient .

Gomawo for those good comments for this story :D Thank you for appreciating ^^

And here goes the SoShi ! :DD

- Saranghae_SUGEN