Mr. Kim, Mr. Tutor and Mr. Bestfriend :))

At The Music Room****

 

It’s 4 o’clock in the morning and Taeyeon is awake already .. she’s thinking on who will come to her school since her dad is away and she don’t even wanna tell him about it. She doesn’t want her dad to worry. She couldn’t talk to anybody but her bestfriend ….. Wooyoung.

“Wooyoung-sshi .. Sorry to disturb you but I need your help.” Taeyeon softly said to Wooyoung on the phone.

“Neh Taeyeon-ah, wae so early ?? What’s the problem??”Wooyoung spoke on the other line obviously that he just woke up.

“Madame Jung wants to have an appointment with our parents regarding the .. uhmmm .. you know ??” she paused “ Could you go for me ?? You’re the only one I knew who can and I’m too shy to ask your own parents to go for the meeting coz I might disturb their time ….” She said hesitantly.

“Oh ~ “ there’s a silence on the other line “Neeeh .. I will Taeng, I’ll tske Mr. Kim’s position. Hey, what time?” Wooyoung answered that made Taeyeon lighten up.

“Jinjja ??! Gomawo oppa! Later, 8am .. Pai Pai! I owe you a lot! You could sleep again, you still have an hour .. keke” Taeyeon said and touched the end call icon.

 


 Wooyoung’s POV

“Jinjja ??! Gomawo oppa! Later, 8am .. Pai Pai! I owe you a lot! You could sleep again, you still have an hour .. keke” and then she cut the call.

I didn’t take any more sleep and I immediately sat up from my bed. Today, I will be representing my Mr. Kim so I should be presentable. Of course I want my future father-in-law to be glad that I’m the one who does his duties for her lovely daughter when he’s not here to do so. Keke ~ Aaaahhh .. Good thing I don’t have classes this morning coz I have soccer practice. I will just excuse myself to coach, I know he’ll understand.

After I fix myself for almost half an hour from the bathroom, I grab some casual clothes on my closet to wear it for the meeting. I changed and dresses just like Mr. Kim, just as how I remember how he looks like after years. HAHA ! I 5 minutes of examining myself in front of the mirror, I’m ready to go as Taeyeon’s representative. I smiled like an idiot at the thought.

 


School Premises .. quarter to 8:00 am

I walked through the school premises and I see a lot of students staring at me .. Aw yeah .. I know I look so handsome in this attire and …. WEIRD XDD HAHA! It was just a acouple minutes before the appointment starts and I can see the other parents are also coming already. Mr. Park approach me, my bestfriend Teuk’s father.

“Oh hey Wooyoung .. What are you doing here ?? “ he paused as he examines me from head to toe “And why do you wear such clothes in school days ?? “ Mr. Park’s expression seemed to be confused.

“Annyeonghaseyo Sir” I bowed to him “This .. I’m here to replace my bestfriend’s parents for his absence sir, she’s also included in the said fight.” I put a grin on my face as I stood proudly.

“Oh I see.” Was all Mr.Park  replied.

Finally, Principal Jung entered her office and so as the parents. She looked around to see if everybody’s parents were here. Just like Mr. Park, Principal Jung’s eyes locked on me.

“Mr. Jang Wooyoung, what are you doing here ?? You are supposed to attend your classes right ?? “ Principal Jung asked with a he’s-not-included-here look.

“Annyeonghaseyo Principal Jung” I bowed again “I’m here to replace the father of Kim Taeyeon from Class C for his absence. He’s working overseas. By the way, I’m her bestfriend and she requested me to come since they don’t have any relatives here in Seoul. And Madame Jung, I don’t have any classes this morning for I have practice for soccer .. and I already excused myself to Coach” Wooyoung explained and smiled widely to Principal Jung.

“Oh ~ fine .. “ like Mr. Park, that’s all she can say.

Principal Jung started the meeting and there was a complete silence in the room while Madame Jung is discussing. I see most of the parents looks bitter but I knew they could understand their child’s action for the situation, specially those parents of SJ and SNSD. The meeting went well but I was just sad for their punishments and I knew Taeyeon will have burden for the 1 week suspension. I just knew in myself, Tae my need my help and I’m willing to.

After the meeting, I headed to the Comfort Room to change. Unexpectedly, I saw f(x) cleaning the CR. Yes, Principal Jung extended their tasks for the whole week. Keke .. Because I’m a very nice student ….

“Oooops !! Sorry ~~ “ I slightly kicked the trash bin and it loosen its balance that made it roll on the floor, scattering the tissues and the suchon the CR floor.

“Hey !! You, Jang Wooyoung !!! Why did you do that ??! look at this mess!” Krystal growled while she picks one by one the tissues with the disgust on her face.

“Mianhe .. I didn’t saw it was there so I ACCIDENTALLY hit it with my foot .. Oh clumsy me. Kkkkeke” I tried hardly not to laugh with her disgusting expression while cleaning the CR.

Huh! You deserve that Krystal Jung! But actually I felt a little guilt and pity for her .. NO! Don’t act like you still care for her Wooyoung. I just left the CR and head to my afternoon classes. I should study well even just for this week. I need to teach someone. Keke ~

 


Taeyeon’s POV

I was just watching TV and listening music the whole day or standing here by the window remembering my mom, my dad, and our family. It’s been 3 days since I was suspended at school and I feel so bored. Luckily, I’m not missing any lessons since my tutor for a week is always updating me about class. Keke .. I looked at the clock, its 3:00 pm. I knew by that time, class would be over by now. Anytime, my tutor will come already. After a good 20 minutes ..

KNOCK ! KNOCK !

Someone knocked on my door, I guess my tutor is here. I run downstairs and opened the door. Positive, it’s him.

“Annyeong Taengoo !! we should get goin, we have lots of math problems to solve.” My tutor said as he hand me different books.

“Annyeong Mr. Tutor .. Aa neh, I would be glad to do those.” I carried the books and smiled at him then we both walked to my sala and sat at the carpeted floor.

“Just sit there and listen Taengoo. Mr Tutor Wooyoung will show you his math skills!” Yep, Wooyoung oppa is my tutor. Silly him as always ..

It’s been 2 hours already since we started my tutorial. We finished History, English and now is this hard math problem. Finally! After almost  half an hour, I finished this 10 items word problem. I turned to Wooyoung oppa to let him check my work.

“Wooyoung-sshi! I'm done with this ma-“ I was surprised to see him sleeping.

I poke the space between his brows and his face scrunched up a little. I giggled at his reaction but he’s still asleep. I looked at his sleeping figure and I realized that he changed a lot physically. It’s been years since we last study together, it was when we were elementary. By that time, were still chubby kids and we used to eat ice cream together after we study. I missed those times.

“Wooyoung-sshi really changed physically and he matured. Yet, he’s still my bestfriend that is always there for me ..” suddenly oppa started to snorted and I laugh but covered my mouth coz I might wake him up “and my bestfriend who still snorts loudly when he sleep .. keke”

After over a minute of staring at my bestfriend's sleeping figure, I decided to fix our books and other materialswe used. I tried to change his sleeping position and I succeed. HAHA ! He was heavy though. I let him sleep more because I know he’s tired. I’ll just wake him up later for he should go home before it gets so late coz he still have classes tomorrow.

 

 

 


It's a double update today ! :DD I'm in the mood to type chapters . Keke

Another WooTae chapter :)) Don't worry chingus, the next chapters  .. TaeTeuk is ON ^^

Do COMMENT how you feel so far okay (: Don't be too silent readers !! HAHA :DD

and subscribe too :'>> Thank you  chingus !!

- Saranghae_SUGEN