Getting To Know Each Other

At The Music Room****

First monday for the month of June  of this year. At the school Social Hall.

It's the first day of the school year. Leeteuk as usual is a student A, same as his bestfriend Wooyoung. Taeyeon is a student C, for she is a transferee.

In their school, every first day of school year there will be a General Orientation for everybody for the formal opening for every School Year. Students went to the Social Hall and everybody is excited to see their friendds after a long vacation. Except for a transferee girl, Kim Taeyeon. You will see the new looks of the students after the vacation, some gone change. But everybody were amazed when the most popular 8 girls and 9 boys entered the hall. Its the SuGen compose of the YulSung, HyoHyuk, HeeSica, YoonHae, SeoKyu, Sifany, SunSun and SooWook couples. Until Leeteuk entered to complete the 9 boys, just himself because he doesn't like of pairing him to other girls. He is one of a kind in the group. 

Yet the main agenda for the Orientation is to meet the New School Staffs and Teachers, Student Council and the newest School Principal .Finally, the orientation starts and the first to speak is the new principal, Mrs. Jung. Right after her are the Schol Staffs and Teachers. Next to introduce is the Student Council powered by the President, Park Leeteuk. Girls even boys do idolize him so much. He wears formal White Shirt topped with a White Vest and a black Tie around his neck with matching Black trousers to  complete their school uniform.  He do always wear a color white eye-glasses and also holds a book that make him look more awesome while speaking on the microphone. 

President Teuk discussed about the school rules and regulations, laws, room assignments and designation of sections. After him continues the introduction for the new enrollees. The introduction goes the usual, until a petite girl with a cute bangs that covers her face that makes the students curious about her. She hold the microphone and started to speak, everybody's attention is set to her.

"A..an...Annyeong Haseyo... Chonun Kim Taeyeon rahgo hamnida.. going to section C" the girl shyly introduced her self at the front of the students. 

"aww~~~~ look at her .. her voice really sounds soft and sweet .. she really looks cute!! where did she came from??!! such an angel~ can we see clearly your face??!" most of the student's reaction after they saw her.

Kim Taeyeon don't mind them and just continue speaking. Yet one of the students looks like do not feel the same impression to her; Krystal Jung.

She is a student A girl and one of the famous faces in the school. She's not just popular because of her fashionable get-ups and one of the richest, but also because of her bad image due to her personality and behavior. She is also known as a spoiled brat, for she is the only daughter of the former Head Supervisor now the School Principal.

"Who is that girl??!!!!!Why does she gets a lot of attention???!!" she said curiously with a high tone voice to her girls.

"She is Kim Taeyeon from section C. A transferee." Luna answered politely.

"Nae!!! I know right!! your such a **** .. I heared her right! I'm not a deaf! you don't have to repeat  and that's not what I mean to say!" she shouted to Luna and throw her things to her.

"Mianhamnida ..." she apologized with her head bowed and pick Krystal's things.

"Such a spoiled brat!!" Victoria whispered to her self.

Suddenly ... a guy stood up at the front of the stage and called Taeyeon that broke the scene. It's Wooyoung.

"Chingu!!! Kim Taeyeon!!! here!!!" Wooyoung shouted that reached Tae at the stage.

Taeyeon just look upon him ... Still the shy expression of her change a bit sfter she heared her shildhood friend called her. Then she walked to Wooyoung's place and sit next to him.

Because of that, most of the girls are surprised. Some also got jealous specially Krystal. Yet Tae just ent calm and stay quiet all the time until the orientation finished. Then the students proceed to their respective classrooms. Tae and Wooyoung are left on the hall.

"My cute Taeng!!! Bogo Shipo!!" Wooyoung extremely shouted with joy and hugged her tight.

"Oh~ Oppa .. too tight .. I miss you too but its's just a week hen we last met right?" Tae replied.

"HAHA .. yah .. I know but It feels like it's already a year." he answered, obviously very happy to see her.

"Yah!! I think you gained some height Taeng!!! look .. haha~" he continued and teases her while comparing Tae and his height. 

"Oppa!! I think so .. it's just a centimeter .. kekeke~~" she answered with a cute smile on her face.

"Taeng!! I told you to cut off your long bangs!! It's too long that I could not see your cute and angelic face! grow up and don't be too shy .. look at your self .. you'r beautiful my Taengoo." Wooyoung scolded Tae that made her to blush a bit.

Tae just nod and give him a smile for the admiration. They don't know that someone is looking at them behind, Krystal. But then, they don't mind her and enjoy the time of the BFF's. After a time .....

" My Taeng .. I gotta go now, you too. Be friendly and don't be too shy!!" he said while holding Tae's face.

Then Tae just have a deep breathe and started to walk by to her room. So as Wooyoung too and sit by with his other bestfriend Leeteuk. Their rooms are separated just by a room between them. 

Tae just kept quiet all the time and just look over the window and play in her hands the cute ballpen that Wooyoung gave her. The day passed as the other same first classes of the year of the school. Nothing extraordinary happened and it went that good after the day.

 


"Krriiiinggg!!! Krrriiiinggg!!!! Kkkrrriiinnngggg!!!!!!"

The bell rung and covered the whole campus. This signals the end of class for today. It's already 4:30 in the afternoon.

After the students heared the bell, they immediately pack-up their things and get ready to go home until Taeyeon is the only one left. While packing-up, Tae felt something vibrating on her bag,  it's her cellphone .. she received a message from her bestfriend Wooyoung. She quickly open and read the message.

From: Wooyoung^^

Annyeong My cute Taengoo .. How is your first day here??? I hope that it is that kind of better than you expect :)) .. Mianhe Taeng I think I cannot go with you after our class because we have something urgent  to do about a group assignment. Would you mind to wait for me until we finish this, so we can go home together??? This will not take that much time .. Soon as you read this .. please do reply on me so I will know if it is okay to you ..

Gomawo my Taeng :D

After Tae read the message she replied quickly just like what Wooyoung said.

To: Wooyoung^^

Neh .. Oppa it's alright for me .. I will wait until you finish but at the mean time I will just take a walk by. Take care oppa :)

Tae proceeds to walk around the school campus. On walking she saw the social hall, canteen, school office, library gymnasium and many more school premises. Yet Taeyeon noticed a room that feels something special to her, the MUSIC ROOM. She look around and see if somebody is there. After she knew that no one is around, she entered the room and saw a piano at the corner of the room. The piano is covered with a white cloth and dust, it seems that it was stocked there for a long time. She removed the cloth and tried to blo out the dusts and play the piano. She play and sing a song for her mom. While playing tears are falling from her eyes. She wipes her tears and continue to sing ....

 

I’m feeling tired today
Left alone in the room hugging a pillow
Touching my phone distracted my mind
It’s lonely to eat tonight

Suddenly, i was frightened by the ringing phone
my mom’s worried voice asked if i’ve eaten
these words annoyed me but today it’s different
The forgotten promises are remembered

I will be a person with pretty heart
And become a person who is selfless
I’ll keep the love of my mother’s wishes
I think of mother who used to share my dreams and brush my hair

Though I’ve made hurtful wrong choices
You silently watched over me from behind
But now I think more than an innocent child
The meaning of mom’s silent prayers

I will be a person with pretty heart
And become a person who is selfless
I’ll keep the love of my mother’s wishes
I think of mother who used to share my dreams and brush my hair

What will i do, yet my heart is small
Can I do better without holding mother’s hand

I’m afraid that it will still lack
I’ll be a wise daughter of my mom (Give me the courage)
I will be a proud daughter no matter where I go (You’ve been there for me)
I’ll keep the love of my mother’s wishes
I’ll show endless love
I’ll have a warm heart
I’m shy to express to mom

That I really love my mom ..

While playing, Tae noticed that someone os listening and watching her at the back of the door.  She caught a glimse at it and knew that it was a guy. It wears eyeglasses and also holds a book on its hands. Then Taeyeon stopped playing the piano and immediately wiped her tears and looked at the door  Finally, the guy entered the music room and stand just right at the front of the door. Tae shut down her bangs and head own so that the guy will not see her face. And she realizes that it was Leeteuk, the President.

"Why did you stop??" Teuk asked.

He heared no response from the girl and still just there sitting with her head down that makes Teuk not to see who she is.

"Don't mind me and continue ... I do listen here while reading this .. It sound good and calm here." he continued and sit right next to her.

"a ..aa .. Neh" finally the girl spoke with her smooth voice and continue to play the piano.

She played well until the song was finished. Teuk also closed the book and turn to play also. Tae is surprised with his personality than what she expecteed like others say. She just nodded and let Teuk to play the piano. Then, later on, they talked to each other comfortably. They sat down on the floor, just a little space between them. After a minutes of silence, Teuk speak.

 

"You also like to stay here?? me ... neh.. for me  this place is the most quiet, peaceful and perfect place to read and unwind .." Teuk told her.

"Anio .. I .. I am a transferee ... I just walk by and saw this place so calm and beautiful so I entered." Tae answered.

"Aaahhh ... me too .. I used to be here to read and play this piano but since we had a long vacation, I didn't had the time to visit here for a long time." he said still sitting, facing the door.

Suddenly, Teuk curiously look at her .. and something went on his mind

Leeteuk's POV

She looks familiar. Did I met her already?? It make sense that I'm comfortable talking with her, yet it feels good and right for me.

After thinking that, Teuk mind to ask her about a thing that can make his thoughts cleared.

"Why do you have bangs like that?? can I see your face??" Teuk look at her and tried to swept out Tae's bangs.

"Oh!! Anio!!!" she exclaimed.

Thats the only word that came out to her. When Teuk touched her face, her heart beats so fast. Then she stopped Teuk and suddenly stood up and run away out on the music room.

"Oh~ wait..." Teuk said while standing up to follow her.

Taeyeon run quickly down the stairs. Unfortunately, because she runs too fast, she slipped and skipped a step that make her petit and light body to fell down the stairs.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Tae shouted while rolling down the stairs.

"Yah~~!!" Teuk shouted and run towards her and tried to help her stand up.

Teuk give her a hand and help her to stand. Tae just look upon him and nodded. Yet she quickly stood up and run again out of the building.

"Wait~~ can I know your name?????" Teuk asked to her.

No response from this petit transferee girl instead she just run away until she disappears on Teuk's sight.

Leeteuk's POV

Why did she run away?? I do remember this scene... Is she the girl who hit me on the pathway? Is she okay?? I think I should look for her but I think it's not a big deal she's kust a transferee. Aaarggggg .. I didn't even know her name but Teuk stop thinking with that petit girl. What a day .. I found a new friend that I think can talk but~~~~~~ Teuk just take a rest .. your over reacting with yourself ..

Taeyeon's POV

I should run fastly so he can't try to see my face. I do remember him, he is the guy I hit on the pathway.. He's still handsome and presentable since that day. He is the President and his name is Park Leeteuk. but~~~ What is this feeling??? Why does my heart beats this fast??? Tae don't bother, the way your heart reacts .. its just you're tired running!! >.<

Teuk just kept standing on the stairs. So many questions are in his mind. They are carried away by the situation that they didn't noticed that someone saw them, Victoria.

"Is that Leeteuk?? and that transferee ugly-bangs girl??!! What does that mean, are they close with each other??!!" Victoria asked herself.

"I think Krystal should know about this thing .. this will surely make her mad and burst out .." she continued.

On the other side, Teuk saw Tae's handkerchief ... she left it beacuase of so much hurry. Then Teuk saw and read something written on her hanky .. It says ...

"Umma Loves You"

 


Wooyoung saw Taeyeon running so he called her.

"My cute Taeng~~~ already finished with my work ... come here, we're going home .. Why are you running??" he asked loudly ...

Then Taeyeon stopped in front of him...

"Nothing oppa ... Let's go?? it's already late" she asked while catching her breathe because of running.

"Neh my cute Taeng .. That's what I'm also telling you" he smiled and get her things.

"Haha .. gomawo oppa .." she laughed a bit and give her things to her oppa.

Then they proceed walking and go home. Still Wooyoung is curious to what happened to her.. He knows that something really happened but he didn't insist her to tell him. He really knew Tae's attitude; she will never tell anybody if something not that good is happening to her so that they will not worry.They reached Tae's home and say goodbye to each other and Wooyoung walked by himself to his house.

A day just passed with each of them and something is already occuring even if it's just the first day. Everybody is thinking on what would might happen the next day.

 

 

 


 

Is the song Taeyeon is singing familiar ?? Its SNSD-Dear Mom :)) one of my favorites 

Here's the link if you wanna hear it <33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kzYsmV1rNjo ..

Another long chapter again >_< Kekekkk~

Mianhe if there are wrong spellings and grammar.

Made their first sight ^^ wish that you liked it :))

- Saranghae_SUGEN