Exam Week

At The Music Room****

School cafeteria; lunch break ..

 “Aaaah ~ that was soooo delicious !! “ Sooyoung finished her 5th bowl of ***** and put the bowl back in the table with nothing left on it.

“Unnie! That will be the last okay!” Sunny scolded as she shove away from Sooyoung the other foods on the table.

“Yeh ~ we gotta finish eating now. We still need to meet SJ at the library for the group study.”Yuri reminded while the other girls nodded and continue eating their food.

Taeyeon’s POV

Aaaah ~ time passes by so fast/ Exams are nearly coming! It’s been a while already since I came here and so far, I already got used here ^^ With these 8 dorky girls .. How would I not be ??? keke .. I laughed a bit at the thought and I suddenly slightly choke with my food.

“Taeyon-ah careful! Don’t get too excited on munching your food!! Keke” Hyo patted my back to help me from choking.

“Gamsa Hyo ..” I said and gulped the filled cup of water in one down. “I just laughed at something, you know. Uhmmm .. thanks guys for always being with me even if I wasn’t so confident with myself done you guys. Being in SNSD, changed me a lot.” I said out of the blue and give them the sweetest smile I can.

“Aww Taeng what are you being so drama today ~ of course! We’re all sisters right ??” Sica gently squeezed my arms in assurance.

“Maybe that was the effect of choking Sica. HAHA!” Fany poked Jessica on the head.

“Quit being so cheezy guys …” Yoona interrupted “Don’t be cheezy without ,e ~ Group hug!!” she yelled and throw her hands up in the air.

Yoona locked me and Hyoyeon in a tight hug. While the other girls greatly joined in as well. I felt so secured and happy at this point. I just felt awkward coz we’re gaining attention specially hugging like leeches here at the school cafeteria.

“Aww ~ too tight girls .. We should get going now!” I complained and they just laughed, also me then we released each other from the hug.

“Neh !! Let’s go to the library now.” Tiffany said.

We all start to pack-up and clean the mess we did in our table then we head straight to the school library.

 

 


School library; 12:45 noon ..

Wooyoung’s POV

Positive ! SJ and SNSD will be having a group study. Aaaaahh .. Taeyeon and Leeteukwill be together again. Of course I should be there too! *evil laugh* Good thing Taecyeon hyung told me. I know it’s bad but I shouldn’t let Taeyeon, my bestfriend .. be so close to Leeteuk hyun. I knew it from the start that Teukie has a little like on her. I can sense if him, my bestfriend, has a crush on a girl. I hope I’m wrong. Sorry hyung, Taeng is mine *evil laugh again* LOL .. I’m not an antagonist in this story though ^^ I just love my bestfriend. I walk towards the group of SJ hyungs. I felt relieved when I saw SNSD didn’t come yet.

“Hey hyung!” I greeted Leeteuk and sat across him.

“Oh Wooyoung-sshi ~ “ He put down the book he was reading.

“I heard you guys are having group study. Since we don’t have practice for soccer, can I join ??” I asked and leaned on their table waiting for their answer.

“Of course you can! Here ..” Yesung answered and throw a reviewer to me then went back readin again. I caught the book and smiled widely as a reply.

“In a matter of fact, Taeyeon and the other GG will come too ~ “ She’s your bestfriend right ?? “ Donghae said.

“Aa neh .. Good to know that.” I replied and sighed in assurance.

I and SJ hyungs continued to read and scan our reviewers. Ughh .. I don’t really feel like studying but for Taeyeon I should. Why are they taking so long to arrive ?? I tap my right foot as I wait for them.

“Here they are!” Siwon hyun pointed at the library door.

We all look at the direction. Just as Siwon said, there goes the SoShis with Taeyeon. My face immediately lightens up at the sight of her that I even froze at my sit. I was taken aback by my trance when I saw Leeteuk was already walking right next to the group of girls. Waaah .. So fast moves hyung huh! I quickly stood up and ran to the center isle going to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon’s POV

It was quite already when we reached the library coz we still went to the restroom. We entered the school library and we immediately saw many students also in their vacants, studying there and there, We spotted SJ’s table and I also saw Wooyoung-sshi sitting with them. Leetreuk caught my attention as he walks towards us with a smile. Maybe he’s in the good mood today. Keke ~

“Annyeong SoShi saengs” he greeted us “And Taeyeon-ah ~ “ his eyes laned on me. “Oh you got loads of things there .. Mind if I help you carry those ?? “ Leeteuk asked and offer a hand.

I felt like I’m having cold sweats dripping down my forehead. I don’t know what to say. I just felt Yuri elbowed me and give me a accept-his-help-now look. I stared on him at first but decided to say yes. I was about to give him my books when someone snatched them from me.

“Taeyeon-ah! Let me help you with that ~ “ Wooyoung popped out from somewhere and quickly took my books.

“Uhmmm . Wooyoung-sshi, Taeyeon was giving tho -----“

“Naaah ,, it’s okay”Fany was cut off in midsentence by Leeteuk and gave us a meek smile.

I just fake a laugh, so as the other girls. I don’t know but somehow .. I felt disappointed. We head to the the table where SJ oppas were sitting but as we walk pass another table; I tripped on someone’s foot and got off balance. I expect to hit the floor when a pair of arms caught me from falling.

“Whoaa ~ that was close. Are you okay ?? “ A gentle voice asked in concern.

I lifted my head to see who it was. In my surprise, it was Leeteuk. My heart skipped a beat for a moment as my eyes locked on his brown orbs. I immediately get up from his arms and fix myself.

“N-neh .. I’m o-okay. Gomawo Teukie” I shyly smiled at him and he also did the same. Uggh .. why does my voice cracks when I’m near him.

Leeteuk’s smile fade away and turned to look at the table where the owner of the foot I tripped on sits. He frowned at the sight of her again. There goes the f(x) and Krystal with a wide grin plastered on her face.

“Yah Krystal !! Why did you do that ???! “ Sooyoung scolded and acted to lift her sleeves up signalling that anytime they’ll start quarrelling.

“Sooyoung ~ we’re on the library .. Tone down your voice”Hyoyeon caught her arm and pulled her back.

“She’s right. Library is a place to study not to start a fight with such nonsense to some random b*tches. Another thing, it’s not my fault if you dear friend is such clumsy and weak to fall on her own feet.” Krystal said sarcastically, rolled her eyes and turned her back to us.

Sooyoung was still on her nerves and was about to pull Krystal’s hair to face us but I stopped her just on time.

“Sooyoung-sshi .. Let’s not make this a big deal. Let’s just ignore her and go to SJ oppas now.” I let go of her arm and started to walk.

Every step, I feel a slight pain on my ankle because of the tripping. Aiiissh .. Taeyeon-ah, Krystal is right though .. you’re weak. I frowned but just continue on walking. I stoped on my track when someone turned me back.

“Taeyeon your limping .. let me help you. Hold on me okay” Leeteuk wrapped my free left arm to his.

I shook my head but he insisted and I could see the sincerity in his eyes for helping me. I just nodded to him and walk with his assistance.

“Gamsahamni----“

“Taeyeon, could I be the one to help you ?? Leeteuk hyun, can I ?? “ Wooyoung asked from behind.

“I can manage hyung .. “ Leeteuk answered.

“I can too and besides .. besides Taeyeon is my bestfriend … my responsibility too, maybe.” Wooyoung reasoned out.

“Anni Wooyoung oppa .. It’s really okay. You’re already helping me by carrying those books of mine.” I said with a reassuring smile.

 

 


As soon as we reached SJ oppa’s table we all studied well and the review was helping me to be ready for tomorrow’s exams a lot. The review with them wasn’t boring at all .. in fact, there were times we get scolded by the librarian coz we make such noises. Keke ~ yet, I also noticed that … Wooyoung oppa and Teukie are acting kinda weird. Is there something up on them ?? Psssh .. It’s none of my business though. It took a good 3 hours till we ended the review and decided to go with our separate doings. Me and Yuri went together as we all left the library. On our way down the stairs, a long haired girl stopped in front of our tracks, blocking our way.

“Hey ugly duckling Taeyeon .. “ The girl called in English.

“What do you want now Krystal ?? “ Yuri immediately answered and pulled me behind, closer to her.

“It’s not you. I said Taeyeon right” she raised an eyebrow to Yuri and faced me. “I just went to Seonsangnim Choi’s office and she needs you to get some folders on her desk for Class C for she went out somewhere. Distribute it. That’s all; I don’t want to waste time with you now. Bye ~ “ Krystal left us and went upstairs.

“Whew ~ I thought she was going to beat me again.” I swept off some imaginary sweats on my forehead and chuckled awkwardly. “Yuri-ah, I should go now to Seonsangnim Choi’s office. You may leave me here, I’ll just go by myself.” I tap Yuri’s shoulder and smiled.

“Oh okay .. Take care with those brats Taeng! Keke .. See you tomorrow after exams ~ “ Yuri gracefully turned her heels and walked the other way.

I watched her disappear on the empty corridor and turned to go my way too. I head straight to Seonsangnim’s office and found no one but the folders for our Class. Our projects were checked already, I’ll just distribute this back to them tomorrow.

 

 


Victoria’s POV

It’s exams day tomorrow. I need to finish recording a video of my traditional dance now to pass this requirement this afternoon. Good thing there’s no one here at the music room, it’s pretty quiet here to record.

I was in the middle on my routine when someone entered the room and stopped the music. I turned to see who it was, it’s Krystal.

“Aiiish Krystal .. you know I’m busy here. Get your out of here maknae.” I said, walk to the camera and click a random button.

“Don’t be so mean unnie. I just want you to know about new move to kick Taeyeon out of MY school” Krystal smirked.

“I’m not mean maknae .. You are. Another thing, this is not YOUR school but YOUR MOTHER’S school.” I pointed out as I grab my towel and dry my face off these sweats dripping.

“Whatever .. So like I was saying .. Soon, Taeyeon will be out here as a cheater HAHA!” Krystal proudly announced

“What ?? Taeyeon a cheater ?? What are you talking about .. that wouldn’t happen” I asked coz I really don’t get the idea of Taeyeon as a cheater. She’s smart though.

“Yep! It will happen my dear unnie. I’ll frame her up. I just got a copy of the Key to Corrections for Class C and I’ll put it on Taeyeon’s locker, secretly. For she’s smart, I knew she could perfect the exam even without that. She just made my plans easier to show to everybody that she cheated on exams. In just a few days, there will be a talk of town and maybe, an ugly-duckling kicked out from this school! Great ~ “ Krystal clasped her arms together and grinned.

“I don’t know if that wicked plan of YOURS will work. I’ll just repeat, WICKED PLAN of YOURS and I’m out with that Krystal. Even the other f(x) members .. not anymore” I said and turned my back to her.

“Fine. But ~ I know you won’t dare tell anyone about this right. Besides, I’m the one who helped you get into MY MOTHER’S school Victoria unnie.” I heard her said and she strode her way out of the room.

I went back to the camera to finish my video. Aiisssh .. it’s still on, I thought I turned it off. I should be in hurry before it’s battery drains. I continued again my own doings and just try to forget all about Krystal and her plans.

 

 

 


More TaeTeuk ! :DD and sorry .. another wicked Krystal here =3= 

This was the longest update I did for this time ! HAHA :DD

Waaah . We reached 2000+ views already ! ^^ That gives me more will to update <33

GOMAWO chingus !! Do comment your thoughts too :))

- Saranghae_SUGEN