Meeting My Rival

At The Music Room****

Tuesday of the week, almost 6:15 in the morning..

"Kkkrrrriiiinnnngggg!!! Kkkkkrrrrriiiinnnnnggggg!!!"

Alarm clock is ringing, birds outside are singing and its another day for Kim Taeyeon. She off her clock, wake up ad do some stretching on bed with a cute yawn. She stood up and went in front of the mirror and stare at herself. She fix her bangs and position it .. it wad messed because of her sleep. She picked her comb and went beside the window and look at the calm sky outside.

Taeyeon's POV

This will be the second day in my new school and house. I think the first night without my dad and mom with myself alone is so hard to go with. At this moment if my mother is still alive, she ould be the one combing my hair and fixing me for I was dependent to her. Every morning I will wake up and my breakfast and things are made done by my Umma. Yet, I think after days I will learn to be alone.

Tae sat down gain on her bed and look at roof .. she really feels that she miss her mom so much. After a minutes of silence, she went down the stairs and prepare her own breakfast and take a shower. After it she went up again and sat down for a while in her bed. After a minute, she stood up to prepare for their class today. Until she noticed that her handkerchief that she used yesterday was not on her bag. She used it at the first day of school beacuse it is given by her umma, so she thinks it will give her luck just like what her mother does when it's still alive.

She searched everywhere, under the bed, on top of the cabinet and even turn around her bag just to find it. Yet, no handkerchief was found. Her face change into sad mood because of it. She feels bad because it means so much to her and she just lost it somewhere. Her day started to be sad.

Tae finished preparing herself, but she didn't get to school yet. Instead, she sit down on the sofa and remembered what happened yesterday. She still asks herself like this ..

"What was that??? Why did I feel that way??!!"

She is just thinking like that when someone knocked on the door. She immediately open it and saw her bestfriend Wooyoung in front of the door smiling to her, holding something on his hands.

"My cute Taeng!!! why is your face so sad???! here take this to cheer you up!!" Wooyoung gave her a purple flower clip and pinch her nose.

  

"Oppa ... Yah!!" she tried to take off Wooyoung's hand on her nose. Her nose became rosy so as her cheeks.

"Haha .. You look like Taeyeon the red nose Reinderr!! okay enough .. Tae we shouldgo now, its already 30 minutes before our classes .." he said and grab her hands to lead her on walking.

"Eh?? Oppa .. someone might see our hands like this ...." she told him with a shy voice.

 "Don't mind them .. haha .. so what?? haha .. just joking Tae .." he said.

"Nae .. just here beside oppa .. " she answered and continue to walk.

While walking, you will see something special on Wooyoung's face. He does smile and even secretly take a look to Tae.

Wooyoung's POV

My cute Taeng ... Why is this so in my heart. I really love to see you walking with me while holding your hands. Your not just my bestfriend, I think you should be my girl. Yet I can't say it to you this time, I hope you do feel the same with me.

They kept on talking on the sidewalk until they reached the school. It's just a half hour walk from their houses.

 


The same day, at the school patway ..

Everybody is looking at them. Many speculations are coming up, yet they don't mind them, specially Wooyoung. Ofcourse, Wooyoung sent Taeyeon to her room and give a goodbye to her. By that time, Someone are looking at them, Krystal and Victoria.

"Krystal, that's the girl that I'm telling you, the one I saw with Teuk at the music room" she whispered to Krystal and point out Taeyeon.

"Neh .. I see .. Such a b****.. She's trying to get everybody's attention and then now it's my Teuk... We should do something about this Victoria .. Call the girls after class at the music room .. We're going to bit someone .." she ordered and give an evil smirk to Victoria with those evil looks.

Victoria just nodded to her. She know that Krystal has an evil plan on her mind for the innocent girl. Another plan to bit someone for her own sake, but Victoria can't say NO or Krystal might do the same to her.

A few moments ago, then Wooyoung proceed entering their classroom. He walked, suddenly between Krystal and Victoria that is talking. He is already going to pass the two girls hen Krystal grabbed his backpack from behind an speak. Wooyoung turned.

"Hey ex-Boyfriend~ How are you?? I think you have another girl .. Is it she .. Oh such a cheap choice huh!" she told Wooyoung and move towards him looking at his face.

Wooyoung step backward and knew that the girl she is talking is Taeyeon.

"Don't call me like that~ and what's the matter with her??!" he aked and took off Krystal's hand on his bag.

"Oh` and the news is true about you and her?? Whit that I think I should do~~~~"

Wooyoung didn't let Krystal finish waht she wants to say and talk to her straight to the point.

"And you should do what??!! I fyou have something bad to do to her. then don't mind to continue or I will be the one to stop you!! and if you think that she is cheap and what do you call yourself??" Wooyoung warned her and went to his sit and chat with his hyungs.

"Aaaaahh!!! that girl! also Wooyoung .. B****!!!!!" .. but I know he can't .. I kno him .." she bursted with anger and sat next to her girls.

Then their teacher entered the room and started the class. Wooyoung and Krystal are still in eye contact but it end up until the recess come and the bell rings.

Wooyoung immediately went to Tayeon's room and he saw her alone in her seat looking out the window. She saw him and went out the door.

'Oppa?? Waeyo so early??" she asked.

"Nothing .. I'm just looking if you're okay." he smiled.

"Neh .. ofcourse I'm okay oppa.you can now go back to your room." she answered looking up to him.

"Okay .. Okay .. but just take care always .. you don't know hoo are the bad ones for being transferee .. I will just see you at the music room again after class??" he asked with those concerned looks to Taeyeon.

"Neh .. arasso oppa" she nodded and sweetly smiled.

Then the two both entered their classes. Still Tae felt something weird happening but she just take it simple and don't over react to Woooung's behavior.

 


Again school ended .. Students are excited to go home ... but there is one who didn't, Taeyeon. She went to the music room nd sat down on the chair in front of the piano. again she played but then, she found herself thinking on what does Wooyoung mean.

"You don't know who are the bad ones?? What does he mean??" she asked herself.

On the ohter side. she doesn't know that Krystal and the other girls are planning something to her outside the music room.

Taeyeon noticed that there are girls outside so she stopped playing and just sit there on the same posiion. Then, the girls entered the room. They look familiar to Taeyeon and she knew that it was the popular girls in their school.

"Oh~~ look who's here ... the transferee ugly bangs girl ... hahahaha!!!" Krystal said as she enter the music room.

The girls laughed. Taeyeon saw that they are holding a piece of handkerchief and scissors. She felt nervous as the girls walk around her. Taeyeon pick her bag and things and stand up to where she sit.

"I ... I think I should go now .." Taeyeon's voice is trembling while trying to go out.

"Wait!! where do you think you're going?? we still have a thing to do .. right girls??" Krystal said with a high tone of  voiceand get the scissors from Luna that made Taeyeon to be scared.

"B .. But ... someone's waiting for me ... " she told her, obviously scared.

"Oh!! someone is waiting for you??! Who is it? Wooyoung or Leeteuk??! Who ever it is!! He will ait until tomorrow!! Girls .. get her!!" Krystal shouted and commanded her members.

Amber hold her on the back wgile Luna and Sulli are holding Taeyeon's both arms, so that she can't move. Taeyeon dropped her things and screamed for help .. For others to hear her, but Victoria hold her head and tie the cloth around, covering . Taeyeon started to cry, she is helpless and she can't even do anything even to shout .. hoping that someone would come.

"Hahhaha!!! Even if you scream out loud, no one will hear you .... even your .. Wooooo ... Wooyoung???? or Leeeee ... Leeteuk??" Krystal said staring at her crying eyes.

"Yeah right .. you always get things using your charm ... even Leeteuk .. I saw the to of you here yesterday .." Victoria continued.

Taeyeon just cry and remembered what Wooyoung said to her last time .. She think these are the bad ones he is pertaining to.

"Okay .. Krystal let's do it??" Amber asked Krystal.

"Neh ... Girls!! hold her tight and just leave it to me .. I ill teach her some lesson .." she answered and get the scissors on her pocket.

"I'm so curious with this face!! How can you get their attention if you have bangs too long like this?? I knew that this is precious to you so I will cut this!!" she shouted in anger.

Krystal grabbed her hair particularly on he bangs and ute it. Taeyeon screams as loud as she can but it doesn't even help her. When Krystal finished it, they are also amazed with her face. Even she cries hard, her face still looks pretty and her tears does give more effect on her pretty eyes to glimpse. They take off their hands on her and push her to the wall.

"There! Now you should no where is your place!! Dn't ever come closer to my Teuk and don't dare to ........................"

Krystal's speech was cut when they heared someone slammed the door. They are all shocked, krystal dropped the scissors.

"It's President Leeteuk!!!!" Sulli exclaimed.

"Neh it's me ... What is happening here??! How can a section A do such a thing like this huh?! classmates????" he told the girls and walk towards Taeyeon and help her.

"Uh .. uhhnmmm ... Teuk pls. don't tell this to my father since we're classmates right?" Krystal plead to him

"Do you think I won't?? Are you Joking huh?? Wait for your father to know about this!! The 5 of you .. Get out!!" he ordered them.

The girls rushed out of the room, leaving Leeteuk and Taeyeon alone. Teuk sat down and face Taeyeon. Taeyeon is still crying hard because of pain. Teuk noticed that she doesn't even have a bangs anymore. He helped Tae, he cut the cloth that is tied on Taeyeon's face by the scissor Krystal left on the floor When Leeteuk take off the cloth, it revealed her innocent and angelic face. He was surprised specially hen Taeyeon looked at him, they are staring with each other's eyes. After a minute of silence, Teuk finally speak.

"Uh .. uhmmm .. are you okay??" he asked her with concern.

"A .. anio ... Why are you here?" she told him and continue to cry.

"Stop crying .. They are already gone .. here, you forgot this handkerchief  so I decided to come over .. It can help you to wipe your tears." he said and give her the handkerchief.

"Oh~ I really searched for this .. Gamsahamnida .." she wiped her tears and begin to stop crying.

"That's good ... stop crying .. " Teuk smiled to her.

Teuk have an idea to make her cheer up. He knew what the girl want, and so she is here at the music room; the music of piano. He help her to stand and sit her up on the chair right beside the piano. Teuk sit beside her and he play the piano. Teuk sing a song for her. Tae just listen and look at him.

~~~~~
 
Give me a smile, Don’t be sad
It’s going to be alright. Don’t shed a tear
The song that I am singing now
I hope that it can bring you a bit of comfort
Give me a smile, Don’t get hurt
It’s going to be alright, although you are going through a hard time now
Time will pass
Everything will look up again
Give me a smile
I am right here by your side
Leeteuk sing into it with full of emotions. Even he didn't really know who is she, he felt something that makes him do such a thing foe her. Tae can't even imagine that he would do this for her. Every lyrics makes her feel better and feel the presence of the song.
 
"Now Okay?? Do you feel better??" he asked after he finished playing.
 
"Neh...." she smiled.
 
"Haha ... look at yourself, fix up your hair and wipe your face .. it wrecks your cute smile .." he told her and tap her head.
Taeyeon blushed on what she heared from him. The two laugh .. Taeyeon is now getting better because of Leeteuk. Their laugh we're stopped when someone entered the room, It's Wooyoung..
 
 
 
~~~ wonder what happened next? find it out on the next chapter^^
 
 

 


 

I already made the triumph on the story .. Hope that it add up sense on it ^^

I'm still sorry for my errors )'; if you just noticed something ..

I got time now to update this :D Our classes ended. So I will put more attention on this.

I hope COMMENTS from you guys ((: Do  give me your opinions pls

Just wanna thank you for reading it :)))

- Saranghae_SUGEN