Drunk Joon

Not you again!

a/n: never really that into DBSK...kinda had a hate period with them before.. LOL K. so i listened to this song while writing this because i felt sad becausee of my friend ship and wrote this idk >>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbzFnzFU52Y

----------------------

Your POV

"Hey, Woohyun, can you take the car and buy some wine? I forgot it before." I said as I fried the noodles.

"But I don't want to be without you" he whined.

"Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeee" I pouted and he pinched my cheeks.

"Awww, just for my baby then." he said and took the keys.

------

KNOCK KNOCK

"Yah, jagi you're fast! the store is at least 20 minutes away from here!" I said and opened the door, expecting Woohyun.

"Yah! Lee Changsun! What are you doing here? Why are you all bloody?" I asked Joon as he collasped on me.

"I was at the club, trying to forget you, and got in a fight when I was with another guy's girl." he laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked as I led him to my room.

"Because I used to have a girl too." he snickered and a tear fell.

"You have Hyuna, she's a girl too."

"Not one that I love though. The one I do love has long moved on now."

-------------

Woohyun's POV

I sneaked into the door and was about to surprise Na Eun. I bought her a rose, to tell her that she's beautiful like one.

She's not in the kitchen? But the food is still here?

I went to her room and saw her and Joon hugging each other.

"I still love you Na Eun." Joon said into her hair.

"I do too.." she responded.

As I tear escaped my face, I realize that I wasn't ever needed. I was always the fool in love with another man's woman. Her heart doesn't even belong to me. What's the poing of staying? Maybe it's because she wants to be happy, and I will do anything for her smile.

But Joon makes her smile so easily, where as I have to do so much. There's such a gap between me and Joon. I'll never win against him.

I went to finish off cooking the noodles and placed glad wrap on them so they won't go rotten.

I left a little note, the wine and roses for her on the table and walked out of the door, remembering to close it behind me so no one intrudes their privacy.

---------------------

Your POV

As I wiped the blood off his face with warm water, he muttered some words.

"I...didn't...want...to...leave..."

"Why did you leave?" I asked

Joon suddenly sat up and looked at me with his drunken eyes, "My mother told me to choose between her and you, if I didn't leave you, she would kill herself, and harm your love ones. I'm sorry." he said sincerely before knocking out on my shoulder.

I sighed and went to the kitchen for a glass of water.

I found a little note

I hope Joon's alright.

Since you and him have each other now...let's forget about the revenge plan alright? It's no use, he already came crawling back to you.

And here's the wine, and a rose, to remind you of your beauty to me, like a rose.

Don't find me alright? Fix things with Joon.

Goodnight seosangnim.

-Woohyun (:

I trembled with the note in my hands. How could I have hurt him? How...

-----------------

Woohyun's POV

I swung back and forth on that swing in that park I used to go to everyday.

That park where Na Eun always go to.

Everyday, I would leave a rose on this swing, because I know she would always go on the swing.

I swing back and forth when I hit something.

"Oh, mian." I said and was about to walk off when they pulled me back.

"Yah, I'm Joon's friend, I heard you stole his woman? I saw you. Don't deny it. Don't steal someone's lover man." he said and punched my face.

I punched him back, I wasn't going to let him go.

"What the heck was that for?" I screamed.

"That was for Joon! That's what." he said and more men appeared, they kept hitting me and hitting me.

I managed to ran away.

I ran across the road, when a motorcycle hits me.

I fell to the ground, and the last thing I heard was the ambulance

-at the hostpital-

"Mr Nam, are you alright?" the doctor asked.

"I guess, is there any serious things going on?" I asked him hazzily.

"You were brought here in time. Just..you need to go through some surgery. Those patients who have done this surgery have lost some memory before, so do you want to do it?" he asked.

"What's the surgery for?" I asked

"It's for your brain, if you don't do it soon, you will have a tumor."

"Am I able to be discharged today? I want to spend a day with someone before I get the operation.." I said to the doctor.

"It's ok. You are able to be off for this week. But the sooner the operation, the better. Did you want to be discharged now? You were here for a day already." the doctor asked.

"Did someone come here for me?" I asked.

"No, some bystanders called in."

"Good, don't tell anyone about my accident doctor. here's my number. call me after tomorrow alright?" I said to the doctor.

He nodded and walked away.