Back in his arms again

Not you again!

a/n: LOL @meeshelly the main girl doesn't know that Woohyun remembers her!! only joon knows :3 anyways i hope this get to 1000 views <3

-----

Your POV

"What's up." Joon asked, not looking away from his paper one morning.

"The ceiling?.." I said

"No, not that loser, I mean how are you feeling about Woohyun living with us now?" he asked.

"Well what do you feel about it?" I asked back.

"I extremely dislike because for a moment, I thought I actually had you back. But I just let you slip away within a matter of hours with him. And it seems as though you're not as happy when he moves in as to when it was just us." he said, and sipped his coffee.

"Sorry Joon, I still can't give up on him just yet. I can't let someone I love for so long go." I said and looking at my feet.

"Loved him for long? You knew me since forever! You dated me before him. We have more memories together, and yet you love him more? Don't you think it's a bit ridiculous? And you didn't answer my question." he said, despite his anger, he still tried to be calm and carry on with reading.

"Well my feelings are coming back to me, and it seems as though I'm starting to love you again, but it's just that it feels so uncomfortable. You love me, whereas I love Woohyun, and he just doesn't care, at all." I said, on the verge of tears.

"Really, Na Eun, really? You were never this way alright? After I left you, which wasn't even my choice, if I had one, you completely changed. I loved you then, and still do now. There was so much we made together. Remember our ring we promised to wear? The ring that represented our love? The ring that means 'back off, I have someone'? Well I still have that right here." he said and took out his necklace with the ring on it.

"And you, do you even have it anymore? You gave up on me, always. You never trusted me on anything. As soon as I left, you gave up as if I was some old toy to you. Well maybe I am right now, since you have your lovely Woohyun. You're too selfish aren't you? You only know for yourself. Na Eun, you want to keep me and Woohyun? you can't. You have to choose. me or him, and this choice will change your life." he said and stood up.

"IT'S NOT EASY OK!!" I screamed. I have had enough of him already.

"Oh you think it is SSOOOOO easy for me right? After everything? After my mother ditching me for some guy and is now in hospital, trying to recover from cancer, and here I am, trying to solve this with you. Do you know how much you mean to me?" he said and shed a tear.

"I never told you to come" I said quietly.

"Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have come back. Maybe I shouldn't have promised myself that no matter whoever throw themself at me, I will never lose my love for you. And maybe, maybe I shouldn't have kept loving you. I lost my abosolute everything to you Na Eun, and now you're going for someone who doesn't even remmeber you! You know what? You are a selfless to me, always. When I came back to you, you didn't even bother say happy birthday to me. The day I came back was indeed my birthday and the day we first met too. And you know what else you didn't you? You didn't give me a chance. I've had enough. All these times, I have wasted, trying to get you to look at me, but all you do is just push me away. I will buy you everything, I would even give up everything for you, but him, he just needs to smile and you're melting. I don't know why you changed, but I surely don't like it." he said and walked out the front door, slamming it with him.

I slowly walked up to my room and curled up against the wall.

I never actually did give him a chance. He did so much for me. He always sends me a bunch of flowers at school and always drive me home. He even lives here to protect me, and he gave up his mother for me. But me, I didn't do anything for him. Nothing at all. I am a selfless aren't I?

I sat there and reminisced about the times we had together. From the time when we spent my birthday together, to the day where he confessed to me his love. I remember him as the kingka at our school. Every girl was begging just for a touch of his, just maybe him touching their hair or face. But he refused, because he had me. Even though I had many threats from his fan girls, he was always there, making sure I wouldn't get hurt.

He even sacrificed himself when I was chased by money lenders because I owed them money. Looking back, he did so much for me, and I did nothing for him.

What am I?

 

[11 PM]

Joon still isn't home and he hasn't picked up his phone at all, nor replied to me. I thought maybe I should wait for him to come back and I could feed him some ramen, like the old days when he had to go to work late.

[2 AM]

And he's still not home.

I kept glancing at the clock. The house was dead quiet since Woohyun went home to his mom and is coming back with some stuff he needs tomorrow.

The clock was ticking loudly, and all I could think of was seeing Joon's face when he gets home.

[3AM]

I heard the front door open and I turned around to see a drunk Joon.

"Mhm, the bedroom's this way." he said to one of the hookers on his arm.

"Who is this?" the girl asked, pointing to me.

Joon glanced at me with his drunk eyes, "Someone unworthy to me now." he said and led her to the bedroom.

I pulled on the hooker's arm.

"Please leave." I said to her.

"Why do I? Oppa wants me here." she said and started to go to Joon again.

"No he doesn't, he's drunk. He's just not being himself. Besides, this house is under my name and I have the right to tell anyone to come and leave my house." I said sternly and gripped harder on her wrist.

"Why do you want me to leave? Are you jealous?" she snickered.

"No, not for that, because I don't know what diseases you may have and I don't want my husband to be a diseased person. Now leave before I call the police." I said and held up my phone.

"Husband?" she said, not moving.

I started dialling in the numbders.

"Alright alright. I'll leave, besides, I don't know what Oppa sees in you, you're a walking ball of fat anyways." she said and walked out of the house.

I turned around to help Joon when he slapped me.

I looked at him with hurtful eyes.

"And that was for?" I asked him.

"For you being a selfless ! You didn't want me and I go get someone who wants me and you tell her to leave? Besides, why? did you want US to be in the bedroom doing things? And don't cry, I know you too well, those aren't real tears. Now go away before I slap you again. And DON'T GET INTO MY BUISNESS ." he said and pointed to my face before leaving to his room.

I broke down near the couch and cried.

He never hitted me before, and here he is, slapped me across the face because of some cheap ? How could he?

I slowly went to his room and saw him laying on the floor.

I carefully placed him on the bed and undressed him and changed him into shorts and a plain tee.

Don't worry, there isn't I haven't seen, I have known this man for the whole of my life. I went to the bathroom to warm a towel before placing it on his head.

"I wish I could show you that I still love you, please wait." I said softly and kissed his cheek

"Please don't leave me anymore. The world without you is so dark and scary." Joon said with his eyes closed.

"You heard me?" I said but he already fell into deep slumber.

I took the towels and water away and gently laid down in his arms.

his arms felt like home. A home I wasn't able to visit in so long.

His ams were strong and like they were able to protect me through everything. It felt so nice to be in his arms again.