Questions

Not you again!

Your POV

I don't really know if I like Woohyun or not. I know I shouldn't lead him on, but a part of me is calling out for him

I hate it when I see him with other girls and they're flirting with him

I hate it when he doesn't annoy me and try to use his corny pick up lines on me.

I hate it when his attention isn't on me.

I hate it that he doesn't get jealous or show that he is when I'm with other males.

And I hate it most is that I teach in a school where all the girls are younger and prettier. They all have a higher chance of getting him

I don't know anymore. No matter how much I may think I love Woohyun, my mind always tells me that there is always a chance that I am trying to like him, in order to convince myself that I don't love Joon anymore. But I do. I really really do.

I met Joon since I was six years old, how could I forget him? He's my everything to me.

When he left, it seems like he took me with him, the old me was gone, and the newer me was born. The horrible new me. How can I think of Woohyun when I love Joon? I can't lead the little kid on. Even if there are signs that I like Woohyun, I can't get him involved in my past.

Besides, he hasn't even gone to uni yet, am I supposed to expect the kid to marry a 24 year old women when he finishes high school? That would demolish his future!

But, Woohyun is the only one that made me move on from Joon. All these years, all these men, and only Woohyun was able to capture my heart finally.

But when Joon came back, it was as though the old me came back to.

What if Woohyun was right? What if I did fall for him? Is it possible for me though?

Just then, someone came in without knocking..