Almost there Woohyun

Not you again!

Your POV

The date went pretty well, until it rained, making us have to go home earlier than expected.

"Alright, let's meet at the living room in an hour ok?" I said before heading off to the shower.

An hour later, I was prepared with the worksheets and was waiting for Woohyun.

"So, I made a list of conversation lines. Just revise them a bit. And we'll make a random conversation." I said.

He showed a confused look.

"Alright, so, for example, I will greet you "Hello". And then, you will look at this list, and pick a line you think is the best answer." I said and he nodded.

"I also placed random ones in there, to confuse you, let's hope you do well." I said and our English conversation began.

"Hello Mr Nam. How are you?" I started.

"I am great, and you?" he said in fluent English. Maybe he watches a lot of movies?

"Wait, how about, we make a random conversation instead of looking at the list, so you're more natural. And you start this time." I said to him in Korean.

"You look gorgeous today." he said.

-----

Woohyun's POV

I could see she's blushing, but she was hiding it well.

"Thank you. And you're handsome, as usual." she said formally. I wish it was back to the way it was. When we weren't so serious all the time.

"Is there any one who interests you?" I asked. Yes, I do watch a lot of English movies, the only reason I would be fluent in English.

"There is, and he's right here." she said and looked right at me. Now it's my turn to be blushing.

"I suppose that person would be me. But what if I don't feel the same way?" I questioned.

"I'd do it for you." she said sincerely. The words pounded into my head. She really does mean her words doesn't she?

"Hey, I need to tell you something." I said hesitantly. It's now or never.

"What?"

"I want to start over again." I said to her.

"Why?" she asked, and she looked a bit sad, I thought she wanted us back?

"Aren't you happy about this?" I asked her in Korean.

"Well of course I am over the moon right now, but I can't hide the thought that you still don't remember me, and that maybe, you're doing this because you pity this old cougar." she said and sobbed lightly.

I calmly embraced her into my arms, "Thing is, I haven't lost m-" I went to explain but Joon came home.

She stood up and wiped away the tears.

"Hey, what's up? How was the modelling thing?" she asked him.

"I didn't know you modelled." I said surprised.

"I have a great body and a great face, why not?" he asked.

"Not a great personality though, that's for sure." I mumbled and he glared at me before looking back at Na Eun.

"Hey baby." he said and handed her a booklet. "Inside is the pictures, the previews I guess. You're the first to see it." he said and beamed. He was never this cheesy or nice. Psht, it's all an act. Duh.

"Why are you with another girl who is wearing just her underwear?" she asked furiously. if i had modelled with another model, would she have been mad as well? I looked at her with hurt eyes as they played around like little kids.

That should be me. Not him. He can't even do anything for you.

"Oh yeah, Woohyun, what were you about to tell me before?" she said, forgetting about our moment.

"Oh nothing." I said and went to my room.

I can't believe I gave so much effort, and he just comes and ruins it. Great. Just great.

How the hell do I start again when he's there?

----

a/n: short chap? i know. sorry :( sob bob. someone please comment? i really need motivation for this story xD