Joon or Woohyun?

Not you again!

Your POV

I pushed him away and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked him

I was happy that his memory wasn't lost, but at the same time I was disappointed. Was I not worth the truth?

"There were some complications. It seemed like you were better off without me." he said and I felt a soft pang in my heart.

I love Woohyun, a whole lot, but the barrier that I kept around my heart because of Joon, slowly opened up, and me and Joon are getting on good terms..

"You should've told me earlier. Maybe then, things between me and Joon wouldn't have happened." I said and put my hands into my face.

"I just wanted to tell you, to get it off my chest. But if you don't want me back anymore, then it's ok." he said and walked off, with his hands in his pockets.

How could this happen to me now?

Why is it happening to me? As soon as something in my life turns out good, something bad would happen. Why? WHy can't I just be happy? Why can't I just have a break from everything?

I don't know whether to choose Joon or Woohyun. They're both great guys, and I love them both, but things can't always go your way, well it never goes my way for sure.

"Hey baby." Joon cooed as he got home from work.

"H-hey. Joon, I have something to tell you." I said and patted the seat down next to me.

"Yeah, sure. What's got my baby all worked up huh?' he asked and kissed my forehead.

"Woohyun told me that he hasn't lost his memory."

Joon retrieved his arm and looked at the floor, his hands together.

"Are you going to choose him? I mean, it's ok, since I did hurt you a lot, and I don't expect you to forget me that easily and all." he saidand began rambling on.

"No, it's not that. I do love you and I don't think I can ever let you go. But..thing is, Woohyun, he has left such a mark in my life, that I don't think I can ever forget him."

"Well, you have to choose between me and him. You can't have both of us." Joon said and walked off angrily.

Why can't I just know who I want? No, i need to know who I need.

--------

A/N: SOB

I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK FOR THIS FAN FIC ;~; i can't choose to whether choose Joon or Woohyun...because they're BOTH my biases...and I DONT KNOW :( please someone

just help

me

PLEASE

:'(

COMMENT? help meeeee