:3

Not you again!

Your POV

The next few days were the same. No Woohyun, and Joon was still here to bother me.

He sat down on one of the desks and ate his lunch in silence. Something's up, I bet.

I kept the silence and continued reading the book.

I could hear his chewing and slight tapping of his foot. Something he does when he's nervous.

"Alright, what's up shy boy?" I asked, leaving my book down.

"Well, I have something to ask you.." he mumbled under his breath.

He placed his fork down and looked around the room.

"No one's around today, students are let off earlier on Mondays. What do you want to ask?" I said, my eyes diverting to my laptop.

"Do you still feel the same anymore?" he asked shyly.

I didn't know what to answer. I was always cold to everyone because I loved and was waiting for Joon. But I can't even bare the sight of him now. After he came back, the feelings of betrayal and regret washed back. I regretted how easily I let him go and how easily I broke down. I felt betrayal for our dear son. The son who had nothing to do with this. The son that should be with me right now, not in another couple's care and love.

"Certainly not." I said coldly. I remembered the day he left, he was cold to me. There should more than enough reasons for me to be just as cold to him.

"Why not?" he asked.

The conversation was going no where if I just replied bluntly.

"To put this straight. After the day you left, I completely changed. The love for you, slowly changed into a burning passion of hatred. I hated how you could leave me. No matter whatever the reason it is, you should not leave like that." I said, on the verge of tears.

He sat there silent.

I broke the silence with another question "Why did you go though?" I asked, a tear cascading my cheeks.

"Because.." he said, trying to find the right words.

I gave him time. Time to think over what he did and explain himself.

"I had to, mother threatened that if I didn't go away from you, she would harm your family, and that she would suicide." he said.

Excuses, excuses.

"I don't know if you listened to me, but I am adopted, my parents were dead during an accident, how could she harm my family if I always isolate myself from everyone? And suicide? Something stupid." I said and bit into an apple.

He sat there, shocked at my response. "I can't choose between my mother and lover!" he said, furiously.

"Well then, be honest with me,did you cheat with another girl?" I asked, looking into his eyes. I could tell by his eyes whether he was lieing or not.

"There was once I guess.." he started to confess.

"And was that one time with the girl who came and made me catch you guys red handed?" I chuckled bitterly.

"H-how did you know?" he asked with wide eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I always knew you cheated on me, ever since the first day we dated. You became popular and girls were always around you. You don't even notice out anniversaries together because you always have other girls to go to. But I never thought that I would catch you red handed, that's why I was so shocked. I thought you changed. But you didn't, of course." I said and packed my laptop, ready to leave.

"I haven't finished speaking." he said and cleared his throat.

"What is there left to say?" I asked him, my hand turning the door knob.

"That I love you and I will not stop chasing after you." Joon said.

"I don't think you will have a chance Joon, I have changed, alot" I walked out of the room, feeling a wash of victory. Finally, after all these years, I have finally been able to beat him at his own game.

I turned the corner from the school and went to the nearby internet cafe. I searched the net and checked my e-mail.

I saw that the principal emailed me:

Miss Kim,

One of your dear students, Nam Woohyun, has been lacking rather a lot in school lately. His grades are dropping rapidly, and students have rumoured that he obeys you. I am here to ask a favor of you, please have extra study time with him. His parents will pay you. In the beginning of next week, which is term break, I would like it if you could tutor Mr Nam, thank you.

Great, another burden, but I guess there is nothing to do on the break anyways, and I needed the money.

------------------------

-term break-

I walked to that similar house of his. I knocked lightly and his parents allowed me in, funny that he lives with his parents now. He never came home before.

I took my shoes off and gracefully glided to his door.

I knocked twice and waited for his response when his mother informed me that he is still taking a nap.

I went inside and saw what a mess it was. Boys are boys.

I quietly placed his books on the shelf and hung up the clothes.

His videogames in the corner of the room, and made minor touches.

I prepared our study lesson and woke him up gently.

"WOAH, old cougar, what the hell are you doing here?" he asked

It hurts so much to hear those words. How could he? But it's not his fault I guess. I always neglected him, I guess it's karma then.

I sat on his bed while he did his maths revision.

"Why did you clean my room?" he asked, eyes not leaving his work.

"Because I remember how you disliked being in a dirty environment." I said and scanned his room.

"Stalker" he muttered.

As I marked his maths paper he suddenly asked, "You didn't go through my things though right?"

"Of course not, I take no interest, I only hung up your clothes." I said and kept marking, pushing my glasses higher.

He went to open the window as I prepared his english essay

---------

Woohyun's POV

I opened the window as it was becoming much more humid than I thought.

The wind blew her hair and her dress. How could she be so beautiful?

I snapped out of it and laid on the bed.

"Student, sit up and do your essay please." she said firmly.

I silently chuckled at how cute she is. Always trying to be an adult.

"An what if I don't?" I asked and closed my eyes.

She didn't respond. I opened my eyes and saw her lying right next to me.

"Get off my bed you cougar." I said, it seems as though those words came out naturally, when did I become this way?

"Mhm, not until you get off the bed student." she said with her eyes closed.

I was secretly enjoyed her next to me, but I had to act different.

I read the task of the english essay and began to work while she was looking around the room.

She opened a box without me noticing and quickly placed it away.

"So what now?" I asked her as she finished the last few markings on my essay.

"I guess you're free and I would be heading home of course.

"I'll take you there." I offered

but she refused, saying that she already has her car parked.

As she left, I sighed, I wish we had everything like the way it was before.

---

a/n: such a long chap for me :'[