I'll make it up to you

Not you again!

Your POV

I sat there and stared at my drink, not daring to look up, afraid that as I do so, my tears will stream out. I sat in awkward silence as Woohyun wrote something on a note pad.

"Hey. I need to go to the restroom for a bit, can you wait for me for 5 minutes jagiya? I'm sure you won't miss me that much." he said as he touched my hand. No one dared to be cheesy or corny around me after Joon left. I would just scare them away, I didn't want anyone to remind me of Joon, but Woohyun was always the one that broke the rules I made.

"Pfft, who would miss you?" i joked and slapped his hand.

He faked a laugh and walked, but then stop at someone infont of us. Maybe he was his friend?

--------------------

Woohyun's POV

I walked and stopped and Joon's table.

I sat down on the other seat and slid him the note pad and whispered "My job's done, go for it."

----------------------

Joon's POV

Woohyun stopped at my table and my heart skipped a beat.

"My job's done, go for it." he said as he slid me a piece of paper.

The paper read:

I know you were here Joon, that's why I told her to tell me everything, because you were there, now go and fix things up with her! [:

I looked up at him.

"How the heck did you know I was here?" I hissed, scared that Na Eun might hear me.

"How can I honestly miss a muscle babo sitting right behind me? Besides, you always go here, even the waitress told me your name." Woohyun explained.

"Well why are you doing this? Don't you love her? I can't break her again." I said and hung my head low.

"I love her with my everything, and this will be the only time I will give her up to you to explain things, because I love her, I will make her happy. But after today, I will fight for her no doubt. So make use of this, because I know I'm going to win. Now get out there you loser!" He said and walked out the exit.

"Yah! Woohyun oppa!" Na eun said as she tried to chase after him but a waitress caught her, "Ma'am, you haven't paid."

"Put it on my bill" I said and hushed her away.

I sat across Na Eun and it was as if we just started dating. I felt all those butterflies all over again.

"Excuse me sir, but do I know you?" she said and held her handbag close.

"It's me." I said and lifted my hat.

She gasped and stood up and was about to leave, "Can't you just stay so I can explain?"

"What is there to explain? Everything was right there. You just got bored of me."

"No I didn't. I was just young." I said and looked down.

She sat down and stared at me, "You weren't the only young one here. I was too, and I was pregnant. You have no right reason to leave me but other than you were bored. Here I'm sitting right here, tell me what your excuse was to leave." she said boldly.

"You sure have changed, not so shy anymore."I whispered

"I changed so that I can have this moment, the moment where you would come crawling back to me and realize what you let slip away from your hands." she said and snickered.

"I don't have time for selfish bastards, hurry and tell me what you're here for."

"I don't have a reason to leave, you're right. I got bored. But I know my mistakes, and I'm back again to show you that I've changed." I said quickly.

"You sure have changed." she said and I smiled widely.

"To become more muscly, that's it. You're still a heartless bastard to me. The one that left me with a who probalbly have done things with almost every man she met!" she said and stood up.

"I'm going to fight for your love Na Eun. I know you still love me, you even said it to Woohyun before," I said and she gasped, "I know that we both still have a thing for each other and I won't stop until you admit that you still love me. And I promise that I will be on one knee and propose to you!" I continued as she ran out the exit to Woohyun.

-------------------

Woohyun's POV

She ran out with tears smudging her make-up

"Why did you leave me in there with a bastard?" she cried and kept hitting my chest

I pulled her in an embrace

"Shh, shh, I know I did. Sorry baby. Shh it's ok now." she stopped hitting me and kept sobbing quietly.

---------------------

a/n: feels like forever since I updated man! ahah well here it is and please please please! support me by subbing and comenting! <3

see you next time in paradise ;D see what i did there?