o0o0o0o Love triangle~

Not you again!

Joon's POV

I know that Woohyun was about to tell Na eun that he loves her. I can't let him do that. These past few months with her has made me realised how much I love her.

I smiled to myself as I looked at the present I was going to give her.

"What is it?" she asked as she handed me my cup of coffee.

"Coffee at 10pm?" I asked and sipped the hot beverage.

"You only live once." she laughed," So why did you call me here?" she asked.

I looked at the stars tonight. It shone so brightly. Just the perfect time to confess.

"You know what is the synonym to perfect?" I asked.

"Not on the top of my head, no."

"You." I winked at her and she laughed.

"Is that all you wanted to tell me?" she laughed mid sentence.

"Of course not, I also wanted to ask if you could be mine again." I smiled at her and gave her a ring, just the same as I was wearing.

"Sure, why not." she said and walked back inside to her room. i trailed behind and closed her bedroom door.

"Move over, I want to sit too." I said as she sat on the bed to watch a movie.

She shook her head and pouted

"Ha. I guess I have to use my ultimate plan." I said and sat on her.

" YAH YAH YAH!!!" she screamed as we had a tickle fight. Ah, I miss these times.

----------

Woohyun's POV

I witnessed him and her together, again. Why..why can't that be me though? I gave up so much for her..but she just left. She didn't even consider me.

Should I back away? But why should i? I'm the one suffering here. He just came back after hurting her. I should be the one to love her. That's it. I'm going to have to fight for her then.

------------

Your POV

I woke up early to see Joon already in my private bathroom. I banged on the door and told him to hurry.

He walked out with just a towel covering his lower areas.

"." I said and threw him a shirt.

"What did you just call me?" he asked and pretended to be hurt.

"Whatever Joon. Go and hurry. You have work in half an hour." I said.

"I won't go unless you call me oppa and kiss me." he pouted and did aegyo.

"You aegyo makes me want to punch you in the face oppa." I said and kissed his cheek.

I jogged to Woohyun's room to see him still asleep.

I went back to my room and bid Joon goodbye before I went make to wake Woohyun.

"Woohyun-ssi, wake up." I said and shook his arms.

He didn't move one inch. I called him again. At least ten tmes, still he didn't budge.

"YAH! STUDENT! GET UP!!" I screamed at him

------

Woohyun's POV

I heard her. all of those ten times she called me. she was so cute when she's mad.

She yelled at me now. I tried to control my laughter. I slid my arm around her waist and pulled her into my chest.

"A bit more baby." I cooed.

If I can't get her with being hard to get, I have to get her with my manly charms.

I smiled as she didn't protest.

I pulled her closer to me and smelled her hair. I missed her scent so much, and how soft her skin was.

I let my fingertips sink into her milky arm as I snuggled into her hair.

We stayed like that for a while until I let go.

"Let's go baby." I said and released her when I saw her fall asleep.

I smiled at how cute she was.

What a gorgeous petal.

I pulled the blankets over the two of us and kissed her cheek before hugging her tightly to sleep.

 

 

"Wake up Woohyun-ssi." she shook me gently. "it's already 3pm. We need to go and get you study."

"Noona. I don't want to." I said and whined.

She slapped my arm and my eyes immediately opened.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"You called me noona!!" she said.

"Well then, baby, I don't want to. I want to stay here with my gorgeous baby for the whole day." I said and kissed her cheek.

"I don't think you know, but me and Joon are kinda-"

"Shh shh. Oh hey, I didn't tell you yesterday. I didn't actually lose my memory." I said and kissed her as she had her eyes opened. I smiled between the kiss to see how cute she was.