Mission one

Not you again!

Your POV

As I hesistanty turned off the video, my trembling hands made their way to my cell phone. I dialled Joon's number and waited for him to pickup.

He didn't pick up.

He just hung up.

Does that mean he forgot me too?

I curled into a depressed ball and cried and cried. How could everyone leave so suddenly.

Just then, someone opened the door.

I was too tired to even see who it was.

"It's ok baby." Joon said as he hugged me close.

I push him away. It's not the same anymore. Joon's touch..it's not...as valuable no more. I now no longer need him, it seems as though, his skin contact had made no difference. I only yearn for Woohyun's soft, caring arms. I want to be in his arms again.

"I guess I've been away for too long" Joon sighed.

"So what do you want to do now?" he asked.

"Lets..lets..lets try to make Woohyun remember me.." I whispered softly.

"How are you planing to do that?"Joon asked and raised his brow.

"Well Woohyun did say that his birthday was sometime next week, and that he loved seeing me in a red dress. So maybe that would work?"I asked softly.

"That;s a weak plan. No offence." Joon made a face.

"How about, on his birthday..do something that he would always do for you? Or do something that you guys did together on your birthday?" Joon suggested.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we should do something me and Woohyun did the first time we met?" I asked, pushing Joon's idea away.

"And what did you do when you guys first met?" Joon asked. It was clearly shown on his face that this topic was annoying him.

"We had a mask ball at one of the school's prom, and since I was still a teacher in training, the sunbaes suggested I should go. And then I saw Woohyun and that's how we met." I said, crying remembering the best moments I had with him.

"Alright, then a mask ball prom it is!" Joon exclaimed.

Over the next few days, the seniors helped put up posters and decorations.

"Alright class, the prom is tonight, just to be safe, who's going?" I asked.

Secretly, I just wanted to see Woohyun's hand raised.

He instantly raised it, as though he was excited for it.

"Do you all have someone to go with?"I asked. I was praying that Woohyun had no one yet.

Woohyun didn't raise his hand. Good.

The bell rang and the students began to make their way out. As I exited the classroom, I "accidentally" walked by to Woohyun's locker.

I saw him packing his books neatly, like he always does, and make his way to the lunch area.

Before, he used to always come by to class and spend 10 minutes with me at lunch and making little jokes with me. Now, he has his friends to focus on.

I walked into the cafeteria and saw Woohyun sitting at the popular table. Well I think it was since there was so many other kids with him.

How come he left his old friend Sunggyu? I thought they were best mates? I turned my head and saw Infinite sitting lonely eating their lunch, missing their friend.

I guess his personality changed after surgery.

I sat in my usual spot in the cafeteria and opened my lunch box.

It was unusual for the kids at first, since teachers don't eat with the students, but I find it comforting to be around them.

I poked at my lunch, remembering when Woohyun would bring in fried rice or sushi because he wanted me to try something different everyday.

My thoughts were interrupted when students behind me were talking.

"Yah, Woohyun-ssi, who you going prom with man?" some boy asked.

"Meh, I don't know. Whatever comes I guess." Woohyun said. Tsk. still the loser he once was.

"Well, what's your type then?" some other boy asked him.

I waited for his answer.

"Hmm, I guess I like the ones who are a bit bold and has long legs. Long hair, but she must be shorter than me. And, she has to be younger than me. Old women are gross. Like dating my grandma." Woohyun said and the whole table cracked up.

"Psht, are you laughing at my preference?" Woohyun snickered and everyone quieted down.

"Nah, it's not that, it's funny how you don't like older women." one girl giggled.

"Why's that?"Woohyun asked

" Well Miss. Kim (you) does seem to have a thing for you. She always seem to look at you." she giggled.

"Ew, what? That old lady? she's at least got to be 10 years older." Woohyun said in disgust.

That pained me. A lot.

He never worried about my age. I thought he looked passed that.

"She's only like 5 years older Woohyun ssi. Don't be so mean. Like, she does look pretty hot right?" some boy said and clapped his hands together.

" Yeah, she's hot, for an old maybe. But look at her. She has jello thighs, her s are small as, and her waist has gone the wrong way. come on. I wouldn't even want to look at her." Woohyun said and everyone started laughing.

That's enough. I closed my lunchbox, stood up and walked out of the room.

I turned around to close the cafeteria door, just to see Woohyun sitting by another female student who has a skirt that mmight as well be her underpants.

Oh jello thighs and small s huh? I'll show you what jello thighs and small s are at the prom. Oh just you wait.