confessions

Not you again!

"Woohyun! You should knock next time!" I screamed.

"Why baby, were you thinking about me?" he winked and moved closer.

"Excuse me mister, I am your teacher, not your baby. Thank you very much."

"But what about the plan?"

"Oh yeah right..woohyun baby..." I said.

"NO,it's oppa from now on." he said and took me to a cafe.

"Oppa, where are we going?" I asked.

"Gah, I love it when you call me that. I'm just taking you to a cafe. Don't worry, I won't you." he winked.

He held my hand the entire way, and it made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. No one could do that, besides Joon. He's the only one who made me feel this way, but now, Woohyun's here.

I don't know whether I'm falling for Woohyun or not.

We sat down and ordered our drinks.

"Alright, spill the beans. I know you still love Joon. Just tell me what you feel right now." Woohyun said and sipped his latte.

"Why would I?"

"I know you don't trust me, but who can I tell? They won't be interested anyways, just tell me." He reasoned.

"Well, long story short, Joon and I met since we were 6 years old and just started dating not so long ago. We were almost to the stage of being married. One night, I came home, about to tell him that I'm pregnant, but I found him with another woman, and he left me and the baby. Now the baby is adopted and here i am blah blah blah." I said and rolled my eyes.

----------

Joon's POV

I turned around slowly and lift my hat and saw Na Eun sitting behind me with Woohyun, was I that heartless? I put my hat back on and listened to what else she had to.

"Yeah I already know all that, I want to know, what did you feel after he left? Like, right after." Woohyun said, as if he knew that I wanted to know how she felt.

"Well, I told him to lie to me. To say that he would come back. His lie was so believable that I sat there and waited for him for a long period, I think a week? Yeah, I just sat there and stared at the blank wall and thought about our times, that he does love me and will come back. I didn't eat or drink or do anything that I used to do. I sat there and think that he was by my side, that he was waiting for our baby to come to life. But I snapped out of it when the pain of the baby in me kicked in. i realised how I was played. How I lost my everything to him at such a young age, and he still left me. I really thought that he loved me.." she said and sniffed.

"Well, how do you feel about him now?" Woohyun asked nervously.

"I love him. i'm sorry to say this infront of you, but I really do love him. There's no one else. I can't deny that you're the only one, beside's him that could make my heart beat so fast, but as soon as I see him, all my hate and anger seem to have disappeared right that moment. Since the day I saw him again, all I thought about was him. I can't lie that I miss him, and that a part of me is still waiting for him to come back." she stopped and took a sip of her drink. I was about to stand up and tell her that I came back for her, but I sat back down when she continued

"Sorry for making you listen to all this Woohyun. It means so much to have someone like you with me all the time. I hate to tell you all this, but I really do love Joon. No matter how hard I try to hate him, I always forgive him an-"

"Does that mean you don't love me?" Woohyun blurted.

"Believe me, I do. I hate it when I see those girls with you. I hate it so much. I hate seeing them with you and always being around you. Especially because I'm older and not as beautiful. But I'm just afraid, afraid that once I start falling for you, I might darken your future. And that maybe, I might fall for Joon again, and that he would leave again. I don't want to lose anyone else anymore. I'm too scared that I might end up a lone again."