Who's Na Eun?

Not you again!

a/n: have now fallen in love with ji hyuk and joo byung hee and even more to hyunsoo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0ki4mccpw the best song.

--------------------------

Woohyun's POV

As I arrived at the hostipital and the doctor immediately told me to go to my usual room.

He layed me down on the bed and looked at me seriously.

"This is no time for games and jokes, do you really want to do this?" he asked.

"Yes. The sooner the better." I said and closed my eyes.

"There's still a whole week left. Are you sure you don't want to spend it with those you love?"

"I already did. now get this over and done with."  I said.

"Because the surgery will be on your head, we have to trim half of your hair off. Is that ok?" he asked.

[this explains Woohyun's hair in second invasion concert in korea. take a close look and you'll know what I mean.]

"Cool with me." I said.

The nurses undressed me and someone shaved half of my head off, leaving me with a cool and unique style. Not as bad as I thought. I guess I can rock out any hairstyle then? I laughed at how lame I am. How much of a coward I am for not telling Na Eun.

But I rather forget her and that she shrug me off, than just to have to be hurt like this.

The doctor injected me a few times and I fell in deep sleep.

I woke up the next day, dressed and hair all tidied.

I don't think I forgot something at all.

"How are you feeling? The surgery turned out great! You lost only 10% of memory. Unfortunately, that's the side where of emotions, love, friendship, sad, hate, your first love and those memories will be erased, you may be a bit more cold when you come to school.. I'm sorry." the doctor said.

"I'm feeling great thanks. But I don't have a first love to remember doctor!" I laughed.

"Didn't you say you were in love with some Na Eun teacher?"

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Anyways, I should go to school now right?" I asked.

"You better rest though." he said

"Nah I'm fine. I better dash before my teacher kills me." I said and ran off.

That's right. Who is my teacher? And who are my friends? What?

I caught a taxi to school.

"So where do you want to go sir?" the driver asked.

Oh no, I don't know where school is.

"Uhm, uhm, do you know where Woolim High is?" I asked, looking at my school logo on my bag.

He nodded and drove off.

I walked into the corridors and straight to my locker.

At least I didn't forget that.

"Oppa, you're so handsome in your new hair. You look so hot." a girl said and winked at me.

"Sorry, what's your name?" I asked

"I'm your first girlfriend and you forgot?" she screamd

"I didn't ever have a girlfriend in my life before." i said innocently.

"But can you perhaps tell me where my class is?" I asked

"PSHT! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU LOST YOUR MEMORY OK? YOU'RE IN MISS KIM NA EUN'S CLASS! DUH!" she said and walked off.

Na Eun? Didn't the doctor said I liked her?

But how could I like a teacher? Ew. She's probalbly old and wrinkly.

As I walked to class, my phone beeped.

From: Na Eun

To: Namstar

Baby I miss you! <3

Uhm what? Who is that? Don't tell me my teacher got my number...

From: Namstar

To: Na Eun

Who the hell is this?

 

 

From: Na Eun

To: Namstar

Baby don't act like you forgot! I'm your secret love remember? ;D see you in class yeobo.

I walked into class and Na Eun looked at me. Psht. Not my type.

Desperate cougar. Who wants that? And she's heaps older anyways. Psht. She probalbly asked for my number when we had to collect details for class camp.

That .

"Woohyun, may I speak to you after class? Meet me here five minutes after the bell." Na Eun said and walked off.

--------------

RING RING

Finally school's over.

From: Na Eun

To: Namstar

Baby meet me at the class :)

I walked to class and saw her sipping coffee.

"Yah, ahjhumma, what did you call me in for?" I said coldly.

Was this the side effect that the doctor was talking about? But I was so nice to him. How could I be mean to her?

"Baby." she said and pulled me into a hug.

"uh, I'm not your baby. I don't even know you. What the hell are you doing here trying to have with me? Desperate cougar." I snickered.

-----------

Your POV

Gee, what's up with him today

my phone suddenly rang,

"Yobeosayeo?"

"Joon here. Go home now. I need to show you something Woohyun left for you." he said and hung up quickly

I sped back home and opened the door

"WHAT IS IT?" I screamed.