video..

Not you again!

Your POV

Joon hugged me and told me to calm down.

"I don't know anymore. What is it that you wanted to show me? Please..show me it now." I begged.

Joon led me to my bedroom.

"I'm going to go for a walk. The video is the video player. When you finished watching it, I will come back. I'm sorry." Joon said and closed the door behind him.

I hesistated to turn on the tv, instead, I went to the dvd player and opened to see what the disc was

It read "To my beloved Na Eun, I love you, forever, pleae, just give me time. Namstar <3"

I cried looking at the words.

I ran my thumb over his perfect handwriting, "How could you say this to me, but be so cold to me at school? After everything that happened yesterday?" I sobbed.

I calmed myself down and put the dvd into the player and pressed played.

Woohyun was there, wearing my favorite, and his checkered red shirt. He styled his hair and held a box..

"Before you continue to watch this video. Take the blue box that came with this video." I paused the video and took the box on the table Joon had left.

I pressed played and watched Woohyun

"I chose blue since we both loved that colour. Yesterday, Joon and I put on an act, so I can take you out. I'm sorry I didn't tell you any earlier. That night, when Joon came to your house and he was drunk, I left you guys in peace, so you could do whatever you please. Because I knew that whenever you were by my side, you were never as happy as you were when you saw Joon. I knew that my place in your heart isn't big. But I always would like to think that I'm your wishing star, Namstar. That night, I walked to the park where you would always go to, I sat on the swing until a few gangsters got in a fight with me, and I staggered across the road when a drunk driver made contact with me and his car. I'm sorry to say this, but yesterday, was the last day of "us" The last day I will remember you. I have to get a surgery, or else I'll have brain tumor. I'm selfish for doing this for my own sake, I know. I'm sorry. The doctor said that there will be things I will forget. And one of those things will be you. I want this surgery, I want to forget you. I've been hurt so much because of the sight of you and Joon. I don't think I can last much longer with this one side love. I'm sorry if I do act cold to you. Just I don't know. Just forget me, Joon is made for you. I know. Just pretend as though nothing between us, " he whispered the last bit," just pretend like I never loved you, and that, you never faked your love for me. No matter how mean I may be to you, don't think that I don't love you no more. I do. I know I don't even make sense right now. one moment I'm telling you to forget me, one moment I'm telling you how much I love you. It's just, I love you, a lot. In the box, there's my favourite checkered shirt I'm wearing right now, and a few other things. If you wear those things in front of me, I'm sure I'll remember you..maybe. But if not, good luck for the future babe. I'm not there to be cheesy with you anymore...but I hope Joon takes care of you." he cried through the last few words before he cuts off the video.

So..it was my fault that Woohyunn lost his memory?

Does this mean, he won't ever come back?

-----

a/n: short chap I know. but yeah~