Adopted?

Not you again!

@sodramatic101 wait for it! the baby is coming in this chap! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Your POV

After the bell finally ringing at 2.30, I dashed off into my car. I was going to shop for a y cocktail dres and meet Joon.

I'm going to show him that after all these years, I've changed. I've changed into someone better. He will regret leaving me.

I will play him. I'll make him fall for me again and this time, I'll be leaving HIM, so he'll know how much pain I had to go through.

--------

(at the shopping centre)

I went into Forever New and got a short, black cocktail dress, which is tight around my waist, showing the S line I have been working for almost 3 years to achieve.

I went to get my hair and make up done before leaving.

I got to the bar at 7.50 and went to change in the toilets.

When I finally finished wearing my heels and earrings, Joon was already with some other girl.

I walked towards him, but it seems as though the transformation had made him not able to know it was me.

"Hey." I whispered in his ear.

"Oppa, who's this ?" the other whined.

"Yah, go away." he hushed her and looked at me.

"By yourself tonight pretty lady?" he winked and slipped his arm around my waist.

I pushed his hand away "Aren't you waiting for someone?"

He shook his head.

I sat down beside him and ordered a drink.

"Are you sure? I thought you told me to meet you here at 8pm sharp." I said and drank the alcohol.

"Oh, Na Eun? Sorry, I didn't realise it was you. You were so formally dressed before, and now you're..y." he said and his lips.

"Wait, how do you know my name?"

"You remember me don't you? No reason why I don't remember you hunney." he said.

There was an awkward silence until Joon held my hand and led me somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, struggling to free myself.

"It's too noisy here, I'll take you to the VIP room."

Gee, he's been here so much that he has a VIP room?

We sat down and he opened a bottle of red wine.

"So what did you do with the baby?" he asked nevously.

"Why would you want to know? You abandoned him." I replied coldly.

"He does carry my blood, I want to know where he is."

"He's adopted now. I can't bare telling him that his father slept with other women and left him with his mother who was financially unstable." I said and sipped my drink.

"YOU LET HIM BE ADOPTED? YOU LET MY BLOOD TO BE ADOPTED? . WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" he screamed.

"If you're here to yell and scream at me, then go ahead, and tell me when you're done so I can leave."

"Why did you let our child go?" he whispered after sitting down.

"Wait what? OUR child? since when was it OUR child? It has aways been MY child. You abandoned him and me remember? And the night you left, you didn't even want to stay because I was pregnant! I had to let him go. His future would be darkened because of his stupid father." I said and was about to walk out of the door when Joon quietly said

"But why did you change? You changed so much. You're not that chubby, nerdy girl I used to date anymore. You're bold now. You changed your hair and got piercings. You even got a tattoo. You have an S line and put on make-up. You never did that before. Why did you change now?"

"You know why?" I asked and turned around to face him, I took a step closer, "I changed. And I hate that I changed. I changed because that you slept with said that you left me because of my lack of appearance. I changed a lot, I know. Now, I can get any guy I want and dump if as if he was an old pair of shoes. Now, I can do whatever and I'm not that little girl anymore. Like you said, I USED to be the girl you dated. Not anymore darling." I said as a tear escaped.

"Besides, don't you like girls who are skinny and wear heaps of make-up? The type with unnatural hair and piercings?" I asked and laughed.

"No." he said and looked down at his feet.

"Then why did you leave me with that that is everything I am now?" I asked.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's too late Joon. I couldn't believe you were so heartless, you left, even after knowing that I had a child, after knowing that I lost my everything to you. Do you think sorry will make me forgive you? Well think again Joon." I wiped away my tears before walking away.