Revenge plan

Not you again!

a/n: @myungsoo_23505 the second chapter states that the baby is now adopted and no longer have any connections with both Kim Na Eun( the girl) or Joon.

Your POV

I sat down on one of the chairs in the club as I tried to cool down.

“The strongest you got please” I said.

“on the house pretty lady.” The bartender winked.

As he was making the drink, I felt someone wrap their arm around me.

“Joon, this isn’t th-“

“Joon?” Woohyun asked nervously,”It’s me..Woohyun?” he said and backed away.

“Oh whoops.” I said as I looked back down. In the corner of my eye I could see Joon trying to approach me, quickly, I kissed Woohyun, and saw Joon become angry.

“And is this your boyfriend?” Joon huffed.

“Oh, uhm no, I’m her stud- “ woohyun began when I hushed him.

“Shh, honey, I’m sorry I was late. Come on let’s go.” I said and pulled him outside the club.

“And what the heck was that all about? Honey? Can you tell me what kind of sick joke you’re playing? You shouldn’t play with people’s heart alright?” Woohyun kept whining.

“Shut up alright? I had to do that. I had to kiss you so he would go away.” I huffed.

“But who was he? Why are you trying to run away from him?”

“I had his child, but he still left me for some other woman, and now, he’s trying to come back to me, I need to show him I don’t care anymore.”

“Sorry…what did you do with the child?” He asked, holding onto my hand and drawing circles on the back of my hand.

“Someone adopted him.”

We sat there hand in hand for a good 5 long silent minutes.

“I know this is wrong. I’m at least 5 years older than you and I shouldn’t ask my own student to do this for me, but will you please do me a favour?” I whispered.

“Depends.”

“I just need you to help me make Joon jealous. Please!” I begged.

“I don’t know if you know this, but I have a minor crush on you, and if we do this, I may fall for you even more than I already am. Besides, you’re using me.” He said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

I wiped the tear away with my thumb, “I know you like me, and to be honest, I have been looking at you for a while now too. It’s just my feelings aren’t stable right now. You said that you might fall for me right?” he nodded,” doesn’t mean that I won’t fall for you. I mean, we will be spending heaps of time together, I’ll fall for you too.”

“But..what if…your feelings surface again and after I fall for you, you leave me for Joon?” Woohyun reasoned.

“I don’t know where this is going to lead us, but I just need to take my revenge, will you please help?” I begged once again.

“On one condition.” He began.

“What?”

“If we’re going to spend time together, I want you to mean it. I want you to be real with your feelings towards me, even if you act cold. Just do it. Don’t fake the love and make me fall for you.” Woohyun said and looked down.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling so much better for letting you know I like you too.” I whispered in his ear as I caressed his cheek and kiss him tenderly.

A/N: DUN DUN DUN. LOVE TRIANGLE? XD