Woohyun's coming over?

Not you again!

Your POV

"Alright class, today, I want to try something different, instead of me teaching you and testing you. I want to use another method of seeing whether you've studied or not. I will call up someone to be the teacher for a certain subject and they will be given a task to teach to the class. Arraso? First will be Woohyun to teach Maths." I said.

"But why me first? Is it because I'm always on your mind?" Woohyun winked.

The class started whistling and made silly noises.

"If that's what you think, then the whole week, you are in charge of teaching maths. Now go up there." I said as I sat in Woohyun's seat and he took over the class.

RING RING

The lunch bell finally rang, and everyone hurried outside.

As per usual, I'll be eating lunch a lone in class.

"Hey babe, want me to hang with you?" Woohyun leant over my desk.

I looked out the window and saw his fangirls greasing at me.

"Babe, I don't think we should do this at school, fan girls are going to get me. Just go with them, I have some papers to mark." I laughed at how comfortable I've become with Woohyun now.

He turned around and saw his fangirls glaring at us. He walked over to the window and made a heart sign before closing the blinds.

He walked back to my desk and leant on the table.

"If you want, I can always swing by your place tonight." he said, trying to seduce me.

"Student, I believe you still reside with your parents?" I laughed

"But seosangnim, I need your help for my homework." he whined.

"Whatever you goose. Go and eat outside before you starve." I said and pat his stomach.

He went closer and pecked my lips before heading outside.

It's been a long time since someone had made me feel so special.No one bothered trying to break my hard shell after Joon left. They just brushed me off.

This was the first time, in what seemed like decades, where my heart seemed to finally beat with a reason.

KNOCK KNOCK.

Someone knocked on the door, interrupting my thoughts.

I walked to the door and opened to see the empty hallway.

I looked down and saw a little box.

I bent down and picked up and brought it to my desk.

"I know my jagiya will be hungry, so I prepared an extra lunch for her before hand. I don't care if you're losing weight or whatever. You look beautiful in every form <3" a note read on top of a lunch box.

I opened the lid and saw fried rice with beef shaped as little love hearts.

There were words spelt from carrot strips saying "Namstar loves you"

Psht, Woohyun, that greasy kid.

Even though he's younger by 4 years, it still seems as though I was in a high school love all over again.

"Hey want to come out for lunch?"

Joon texted.

"Woohyun already made me lunch. It's alright." I texted back.

He stopped texting for the whole of lunch time. Already found a lunch partner I guess?

Still the old, selfish Joon that he was.

When it was Woori's turn to teach English, Joon texted me.

"Then can I come by your place tonight?"

"Sorry, Woohyun's staying over." I said in the midst of panic.

As soon as I realise what I have done, I texted Woohyun.

"Yah, oppa, come my place tonight? :]"

"Why the sudden eagerness babe?" He texted back.

Psht, what a loser this kid is.

"Because I want to spend time with you, because I love you. And I don't think that a moment without you is even possible. And thanks for your lunch. Wish you could have spent it with me though. I would have spoon fed you <3" I said, returning his "greasiness"

"Oh babe, you can do that tonight when I come by your place. Hey, babe, I love you." he texted back, almost immediately.

"You shouldn't be texting different girls in class now Mr. Nam." I jokingly told him off. We both laughed while the class was confused.

I love those little inside jokes