Jeonhcheol 🤍

Stay Strong Seventeen 2

*JeongCheol right here as boyfriends

I love me some Seventeen ship sailings

—————

 

"Jeonghan please" Scoups pleaded worriedly looking down at his boyfriend. Jeonghan was once again struggling to open his eyes, whimpering and squirming in his sleep

 

Another nightmare

 

Seungcheol sighed as he shook him multiple times trying to get him out of his daze "Baby please wake up, it's nothing  but a dream, you're safe, I'm here"

 

"Look at me Angel"

 

"JEONGHAN"

 

Scoups screamed, his loud voice now echoing through the walls of their bedroom to the hallways but he didn't care as long as Jeonghan wakes up.

 

With a loud gasp, Jeonghan jolted up from the comfort of their bed only to be met by Seungcheol's embrace. He gasped for air for a while holding the fabric around his chest tightly and he rejected Seungcheol's tried to sooth him violently pushing him away.

 

At first, he couldn't hear anything, his heart beating like crazy and his mind all foggy as if he was still living inside the dream. But hearing Seungcheol's voice near him, slowly brought him back to reality and he accepted his boyfriend's open arms with passion.

 

In his arms, Seungcheol buried his boyfriend in a tight embrace "It's okay I'm here, you're safe" he repeated feeling as the younger shook violently "It's okay Angel just breathe"

"It's okay"

 

Soon, Jeonghan was sobbing ... again

Seungcheol hated seeing him like this, his tears leaving hot traces as they fell off his face, Jeonghan shaking and stuttering through his words, his breaths almost impossible to catch.

 

He hated it, his Angel was most vulnerable when this happens and he keeps wondering what if he wasn't there to hold him and keep him safe.

 

Scoups repeatedly run his hand up and down Jeonghan's back soothing him and rocking him to the sides like a child and feeling his heart about to burst

 

A while later, Jeonghan seemed to be feeling better. The sobs were replaced with sniffles, and his breaths seemed to be getting more even, but their position remained the same.

 

Jeonghan tried to pick his head up and failed miserably. His head must have weighed tons, he developed a horrible headache and was just exhausted to say the least. Seungcheol run his fingers through the back of Jeonghan's hair giving him a small massage without him even asking.

 

Seungcheol gently pushed him back down on the pillow. Jeonghan closed his eyes and groaned at the uncomfortable feeling that was his throbbing headache.

Their bedside watch read 3:36 am and they were merely laying down. Seungcheol reached to brush the hair away from Jeonghan's face and rested his thumb over his cheeks cleaning the trails of his tears away.

 

"Cheol" Jeonghan called rather weakly, he closed his eyes trying to avoid his boyfriend's worried gaze but he didn't have to say anything else because Seungcheol knew exactly what happened

"It's okay, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere"

 

Intertwining their hands together, Jeonghan leaned into Seungcheol's chest. Burring his head into his neck while the older his hair and cheeks and finally covering both of them under the covers.

 

No, they didn't sleep.

Jeonghan couldn't go back to sleep and Seungcheol wouldn't let him stay alone.

They talked, Jeonghan told him what was his dream about. Almost the same as last time, the memories still hunted him and his mind was going in circles.

 

Yes, it's been a long time since it all happened and yes, Jeonghan mostly moved on but from time to time, it would come back hunting him like a half dead zombie. Jeonghan sighed

"I'm sorry"

 

Seungcheol's tone change, he was rather upset "No, I told you to never apologize"

 

Jeonghan swallowed hard, his hand playing nervously with SeungCheol's shirt. He nodded resting his eyes for a bit and felt his boyfriend bring him even closer.

 

It was already 7am, neither of them got any sleep, Jeonghan breathing softly into the crook of Seungcheol's neck.

 

"Angel how about some breakfast?" Scoups suggested and Jeonghan really didn't feel like eating but he knew it would only make his boyfriend worry more so he nodded

"Do you want to freshen up while I make it? You'll feel better after a shower"

 

And Jeonghan couldn't agree more. Soon, they pushed themselves out of bed, Jeonghan hit the shower while Seungcheol went straight to the kitchen. Toasts, eggs and coffee, he thought before he started to make their breakfast.

 

In the shower, Jeonghan gazed upon the reflection of his own body. For a second, he felt disgusted. How did he manage to get a boyfriend like Seungcheol was beyond him he was grateful to have him in his life and wouldn't know what to become of him if he wasn't there.

He sighed deeply remembering why he was in this state in the first place. His parents yelling, his father's death words, the slap across his face, his classmates pointing fingers at him, the bullying, the harassment, the inappropriate gazes ... the touches, the muffled screams, the tears ... him pressed against the cold walls of the closed office, his teacher having his way with him whenever he wanted.

 

The shame

The disgust

 

His own father disgraced him, he was the victim and yet no one showed him any mercy.

He deserved it ?

His feminine features were the reason right ?

People chitchatting and whispering behind his back like he was deaf

 

NO

Jeonghan shook his head ... No

 

He quickly washed up and stepped out with a wet hair and a towel in his hand. Seungcheol was right, he did feel much better. The moment he reached the hallway, he could smell the scent of coffee and eggs and a smile was painted on his face. Their apartment wasn't that big but it was all they needed, they were living alone with Joshua and DK across the hall, Mingyu and Wonwoo on the floor above them. The others in the building next door.

 

Seungcheol saw him coming and opened his arms to bring him closer again.

"You smell great" he said before smiling through a kiss he placed on Jeonghan's neck making the other blush.

"Sit in the living room I'm almost done I'll bring it"

 

Jeonghan couldn't be more grateful but he was almost sure that they had to leave the house soon "The guys will be waiting for us, we don't have much time"

 

"I messaged the group chat, we are not going" Seungcheol announced "I told them that you were not feeling good and we will be staying home today"

 

"Cheol" Jeonghan, even though grateful, he didn't want to disappoint the others or make them fall behind

"Don't worry, I was thinking we could just snuggle and watch movies all day, I'll order us a lot of food and just lay around"

 

Jeonghan smiled, he reached his hand to brush over Seungcheol's cheeks "That sounds nice" he confessed, yes he needed a day off maybe he could take a much needed nap later "But" he continued "I'm sure we can do more than that"

 

A smirk escaped him and Seungcheol wouldn't miss the opportunity anyways. His hands landed on Jeonghan's hips bringing him closer for a passionate morning kiss.