The Double Life

You Are Living In MY World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

"What are you doing here, Ms. Park?" Mr. Jin, Theater Club's head teacher, asked Dara when she barged into the faculty room with a hurried pace. He glanced at his watch at 1:20 p.m. He thinned his lips. "Aren't you supposed to be in class--"

 

"Do I still have my role?" Dara demanded, cutting the teacher.

 

Mr. Jin frowned and confused. "What are you talking about?"

 

Dara heaved a sigh, as she looked straight at the teacher's eyes. "I'm still playing as Lady Macbeth, right, right?" Her eyes pleading.

 

Mr. Jin looked at her like she had grown two heads. "Of course. Is there something I should know about? Because you're not making sense right now." He stated, matter-of-factly.

 

It was enough for Dara to hear as she smiled now, feeling relieved as she shook her head no. "Nothing! Just checking things before the big rehearsal next week! Bye, Jin-sajangnim!" Then she turned around before Mr. Jin could inquire more.

 

Dara was in a better mood as she left the faculty room, softly closing the door behind then turned around...just to bump into someone,

 

...causing loads of papers to scatter through the air.

 

"Ouch!" A man grunted.

 

Dara frowned immediately. Why does this guy like to bump into her?

 

Dara was nursing her shoulder when she looked up to glare at Jaejoong who was equally pissed.

 

"Watch where you're going, Park," Jaejoong hissed, annoyed too. He bent down to pick up the papers scattered on the floor.

 

If it was other people, Dara would've helped but not this person as she looked the other way, ready to leave.

 

"Seriously?" Jaejoong asked as he stood up. Dara was forced to look at him. He rolled his eyes at her. "You're stepping on one of the papers, idiot."

 

Dara frowned at him as she kicked the paper she was stepping on. Jaejoong shook his head seeing this.

 

"Such a stuck-up woman. You didn't even offer any help when you caused this." He picked up the paper and then studied her. "You are probably also the type of person who would not offer her 'thanks' when receiving help."

 

Dara crossed her arms over her chest. "It's not my fault, Kim Jaejoong. You're on the way." She said. Why, she's bantering with him now, she has no idea. He pissed her off easily. "And don't worry, you won't hear any 'thanks' from me..." she eyed him from head to toe. "As I will never ask for your help." She ended as she was about to turn her back.

 

"What are you doing here anyway? Begging teachers to let you take the tests after missing tuition payments?" Jaejoong asked.

 

He is truly annoying her as Dara showed it on her face, "It's none of your business, Kim." then to the papers he was holding. "How about you? Playing apple ers to the teachers again?"

 

Jaejoong smirked. "I don't have to do that. I'm already the teachers' favorite. Everyone likes my face and celebrity status here-"

 

"Not me." Cuts Dara, rolling her eyes at him.

 

Jaejoong looked at her interestingly. "Why do you hate me so much, Park? Do you like me?" He asked.

 

Dara actually laughed out loud hearing that it echoed in the deserted hallways, there were even tears in her eyes. Gosh, this man is really something. "Do you even hear yourself? You're so full of yourself." She then made a face as if thinking for a sec. "That answered your question. You're so arrogant. Such a jerk, too."

 

Jaejoong nonchalantly shrugged. "I'm glad to hear that. I don't want an ugly girl like you as my fan."

 

Dara laughed hysterically again. Oh my, exchanging words with Jaejoong is really a waste of energy. "Don't flatter yourself too much, Kim." She waved her hand seemingly dismissing him. "Since you're so ridiculous and amusing my boring afternoon, might as well answer your first question. I'm here to talk to Mr. Jin." She raised her brow. "Happy now?"

 

Jaejoong looked intrigued there. "Why? Chickening out about the rehearsal next week?"

 

Dara sneered. "As if. I'm keeping my role. No one's gonna take Lady Macbeth from me. No one." She answered, seriously.

 

Jaejoong leaned on the wall beside the door as he watched Dara's intense look. He crossed his arms over his chest, wanting to press more. "I didn't know you wanted to be my wife, so bad, Park."

 

Dara frowned. "What are you talking about, jerk?"

 

Jaejoong pointed to himself. "Main character. Lead actor. Headliner. Macbeth. Me." He answered.

 

Gosh, he's always full of himself. "I'm so glad you died in the play." She retorted back then pointed to herself. "Happiest widow ever."

 

Jaejoong laughed at that as he noticed the person heading their way. He cocked his eyebrow at the brooding look on the guy's face. "Your weirdo boyfriend is here." He announced.

 

Dara looked behind her and saw Jiyong approaching them. She looked back at Jaejoong, frowning. "He's not a weirdo." She stated, annoyed that he assumed something else too. "And definitely not my boyfriend."

 

Jaejoong's e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter