The Characters

You Are Living In MY World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CHARACTERS

 

Not a chapter but an introduction about the characters of this story so far. Some characters didn't appear yet.

 

 

1. Sandara Park aka Dara

The main protagonist of the story. A dreamer. Her biggest dream is to play in theatrics as the lead actress before she graduates from Malcom College. Finally playing one as Lady Macbeth in the school play Tragedy of Macbeth.

 

She grew up an orphan in Angel Street, a slum part of the town of Malcom where rumors say dangerous people live.

 

Dara lives with her abusive and alcoholic aunt, Hyorin.

 

To support herself, Dara works two part-time jobs: one at the bistro bar called -ONE, where she serves as a kitchen helper and occasionally a waitress, and the other as a maid for Mrs. Kwon.

 

She is good friends with her schoolmate Kwon Jiyong, the aloof son of her employer Mrs. Kwon.

 

She is oblivious to Kwon Jiyong's double life.

 

Her world was dull...or so she thought.

 

2. Kwon Jiyong aka GD/GDragon

 

Mysterious friend of Dara who leads a double life. An aloof music student by day, and a drag racer by night.

 

Leader of the gang, District 7 aka Malcom Territory.

 

He occasionally takes on the role of the lead guitarist in the band BIGBANG. The band performs at times in -ONE, the bistro where Dara works.

 

Extremely protective of Dara. Planted some people to spy and protect her.

 

Hates his mother. Holds contempt for his step-father.

 

His world was full of danger.

 

3. Kim Jaejoong

 

A popular idol from Seoul, took refuge in Malcom for unknown reasons. He attends the same school as Dara and Jiyong, blending into the crowd to escape his troubled past in Seoul.

 

Playing Dara's husband as Macbeth, husband of Lady Macbeth in the play 'Tragedy of Macbeth'.

 

Both he and Dara are annoyed with each other.

 

Though, randomly asked her for a date one day. But why?

 

His world is hiding from something.

 

4. Bae Suzy

 

A strikingly beautiful young woman who attended high school with Dara and was always the object of Dara's envy. After going to college in Seoul, she suddenly returned to Malcom and is now enrolled in the same college as Dara, posing a threat to Dara's lead role in "Tragedy of Macbeth."

 

There seems to be a budding interest in Kwon Jiyong. The reasons behind her actions remain unclear.

 

Her world revolves around ceaseless pursuit, whether it's chasing after something or someone.

 

5. Joo Woojae aka King of Seoul

 

Leader of the gang known as District 1 aka Seoul Territory. Fierce rival to District 7 and is considered the arch-nemesis of GD.

 

Powerful and dangerous in the underground world. How dangerous?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter