The Bae Suzy

You Are Living In MY World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

"Hi. I'm Bae Suzy. I'm sorry to bother you on your break."

 

Jiyong looked up from reading a text from Dara on his phone.

 

Heads up. Suzy is coming your way.

 

Indeed. How Dara knew it ahead of time, he had no idea. Nevertheless, he observed the woman standing before him, occupying his usual spot on the school grounds.

 

With long brown hair, a pretty face, amber eyes, and a slender figure, the woman radiates elegance and grace. Despite a hint of bashfulness and a slight blush, he senses she has confidence. Based on the admiring looks thrown her way by the other male students around them there, he also knew she was popular.

 

So, this is Bae Suzy. The woman Dara is envious of. Though the woman was physically attractive, Jiyong couldn't help but think that he had seen far more beautiful women in his life before.

 

Dara...

 

Though, Jiyong had no idea why Dara was so jealous of this chick. Oh yeah, this woman stole and had her lead role now. And he's here to help her.

 

Beep

 

Jiyong read another text from Dara.

 

Talk to her. Don't be grumpy. Be friendly. Make her think you're interested in her.

 

Tch. She's clearly watching somewhere. He scanned his eyes around, trying to look for this despicable woman he was crazy about but found her nowhere. A frown on his face now. For a month, he will see her less in this school. Dumb plan. His plan was better, he should probably end this thing sooner than later before the four-week plan of hers and get her role back to her so she stopped being obsessed about this play and just be in his arms instead.

 

If only Dara's brain is that easy.

 

He looked back at the staring Suzy in front of him.

 

"Excuse me, who are you again? Do you need something?" He asked her, cooly.

 

Should he dig something about this woman then blackmail her after or maybe threaten her with a gun? To make things faster and be done with it?

 

Suzy smiled sweetly at him. He was sure that smile won many hearts before.

 

"I'm Suzy. I'm new and just transferred here." She introduced herself again. She gestured to the space on the picnic bench beside him. "Do you mind if I join you here?"

 

Jiyong studied her. This woman clearly is interested in him just like what Dara predicted.

 

Be friendly. Dara also reminded him.

 

Tch. Bounded by Dara's words, he moved to the side so the chick could have space. "Sure." He said, nonchalantly.

 

Damn, why is he even talking to this stranger again when he has other important stuff to do during his break?

 

Oh yeah, because Dara asked him to. He thought, sarcastically.

 

Suzy quickly sat beside him. "Thanks." She said, sweetly. She hummed for a while as she glanced at the music sheets on the table. "Hmm, so you like music, too?"

 

Too?

 

Jiyong nodded, "Yes." as he gathered the music sheets and put them back in his bag. "How about you? Do you like er music too?" , this is awkward.

 

Suzy strangely laughed he cocked his eyebrow at her.

 

Suzy wiped the imaginary tears in her eyes. "Sorry, it's just strange you're speaking to me now." She apologized. "Last time I saw you, you didn't really talk to me."

 

Jiyong was confused.

 

Suzy smiled at his puzzled look. "I was watching one of your races back in Seoul last summer, G-Dragon."

 

Jiyong's looks darkened instantly. No one has called him in his underworld name in this school before. Is she a fan or an enemy?

 

"Let's just say you saved me from an unfortunate situation before and I never forgot about you since then." Suzy continued.

 

Jiyong glanced at his watch. It's almost time for his afternoon class.

 

Beep

 

It was another text from Dara. He read it.

 

You looked surprised. Tell me later. Invite Suzy for coffee after her classes today.

 

He closed his phone as he looked at Suzy, seriously.

 

"It was nice to meet you, Suzy." He offered his hand to her and she quickly received it, even squeezing his hand. "I'm Kwon Jiyong in this school." He let go of her hand.

 

"I know." She said.

 

He met her gaze. "I prefer you call me by that name."

 

She shrugged. "Sure, Jiyong. No problem."

 

He stood up just in time for the school bell to ring.

 

"There's a cake shop in the corner of this school. Do you want to meet up later there at 5 pm sharp?" He asked her casually, putting his hands in his pants pockets.

 

Suzy didn't even hesitate. "Sure. I'll see you later, Jiyong."

 

He started to walk away from her. Suzy seemed to know that other side of him and he was curious about how she met him as he couldn't remember her, but more importantly, he had to find out whether the chick intended to bring it up with Dara.

 

Which can make things as complicated as he thought it would be.

 

 

 

"What, you're here again?"

 

That was Kim Jaejoong bothering her on the rooftop.

 

Dara put her binoculars away, shooting him a stern look to silence him, before returning the binoculars to her eyes.

 

She was watching Jiyong and Suzy from the rooft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter