The Announcement

You Are Living In MY World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Dara was still shaken just thinking about the bathroom incident with Reaper that the last place she wanted to be in was the house she shared with that maniac.

 

So the following days left on the school break, she tried to stay away from the house as much as possible and only go "home" once she was sure her aunt and that monster were sleeping.

 

And she's mostly in the only place she could think of to seek refuge. The school grounds.

 

So after her early morning cleaning job in the Kwon Mansion, she spent most her day in the Theater Club.

 

She didn't have to convince the guard too hard to let her in as one look at her desperate face, the school guard let her in.

 

She truly appreciated that.

 

Came Wednesday afternoon, alone in the Theater Club and doing her lines but half focused, half distracted on what she was doing because of something bothering her too much.

 

Jiyong never contacted her again since last Saturday. He's obviously avoiding her.

 

It's not helping that just thinking about him tightened her chest. Like something inside her was screaming in frustration, ready to burst anytime.

 

Where is he?!

 

Why is he not contacting me?!

 

Is he okay?!

 

Is he dead?!

 

After what happened last weekend and his confession about how he loves her FOR TWO YEARS, he chose to avoid her next. Not even a text or two to ask how she was doing!

 

I love you, my .

 

Dara groaned in frustration as she slapped her face with the scripts she was holding.

 

Channeling her frustration to memorizing her lines instead (which she already memorized a long time ago), is not even helping her today as she peeked at her silent phone.

 

She only had one text received today. And it was from Madame Kwon. None from her son.

 

Madame: Dara-ah, I had a late delivery today for the Thanksgiving party tomorrow. Can you come over this afternoon to help prepare the house? I need everything to be perfect.

 

Dara: Yes, madame.

 

After that, her phone was quiet again.

 

She wondered if the madame knew about Jiyong's gangster life. If madame did, she never mentioned it around her. She paused, thinking about a more pressing matter, did the Mayor know about Jiyong too?


 

Argh. Too many questions. And she didn't like asking them! The hypocrisy in her is too much.


 

Can't she just message Jiyong first and talk to him MORE about his life? The mental stress of waiting to hear something from him is killing her.

 

"You seemed very frustrated today, Dara-sunbaenim."

 

Dara looked up at the sudden voice. Glad for the distraction of seeing Minzy shyly beaming at her behind the stage curtains.

 

She smiled at Minzy as she placed her scripts down on the floor and straightened from sitting on the stage.

 

"Hi." Dara greeted, silently flinching inside about her awkwardness. She coughed as she corrected herself. Minzy had been nothing but nice to her. She even voted for her during the Big Rehearsal Day. "Not home for the Thanksgiving this year?" She asked the junior, striking up a conversation.

 

Minzy smiled back as she walked towards her and sat down across from her. She shook her head. "I'm from this town so I don't have to go anywhere else for the Holi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter