Chapter 8

A Wilted Rose

 

 

I sighed, remembering the sweet taste of Kyuhyun's lips against mine, and skipped to Girls Generation, where they where standing. It was the end of the day, and I had promised Girls Generation that I would meet up with them after school.

Suddenly, the P.A blared," Would the group known as Girls Generation and Super Junior please come to the principal's office?"

I paused, not knowing whether to go or not. I mean, am I one of them? I know that I'm their friend, but are we buddy-buddy? My question was answered as Jessica and Yuri pulled me along, saying," If we're in trouble, so are you!" Oh well. At least I'll be in trouble with them, and... Super Junior! I forgot!

I giggled with Sooyoung, since we'll both be with our boyfriends, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. Since I'm so attentive, I noticed that all of the SNSD members looked a little bit in love. Hmm... I asked around a bit, and it turns out that Taeyeon likes Leeteuk, Jessica likes Donghae, Tiffany likes Heechul, Hyoyeon likes Eunhyuk, Yuri likes Yesung, YoonA likes Siwon, and Seohyun likes some guy called Yonghwa. I suggested to them that they just confess their feelings, and just see what comes from that.

By then, we were at the office, and all the boys were already waiting for us. I sat on Kyuhyun's lap, and he kissed my neck.

The principal entered, and sat down in his cool swirly chair.

"I have recieved reports from teachers that all of you have exceeded expectations in every single one of your classes. This is a government run school so I'd like all of you to go on a mission immediately. Pack your bags and head to the airport."

-

-

-

-

-

-Okay, so short chapter. But I made it a lot more interesting. As I'm writing this, I'm listening to SNSD's Gee. ~Gee gee gee gee gee~ I LOVE that song! Anyway, Super Generation has been sent on a mission!! Any suggestions? Comment below.